OT 15: New Year, New Poo

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Johnny_P wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:14 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:06 pm fucking motorcycle insurance almost doubled. Bullshit. The desire to check out intensifies.
GTI + tiny trailer club + dirt bike? :iono:
i like my big bike
brain go brrrrrr
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Universal/Animal, company who's supps I pretty much exclusively use and post about, are looking for demo reps out here in California. Emailed them about it. I have an in with them already since I went out and worked their booth at the Olympia last year, so hopefully that helps me with trying to do this. Would be a sick little side gig, just setting up a table with sample products at different gyms and supplement shops in the San Diego area on weekends.
SAWCE

That boygenius record shipped :fuckyeah: should be here early next week unless USPS fucks around again. Got another album on preorder too that I'm waiting for.

boygenius is playing out here.. well all three artists in it are touring together so it should be a cool blend of them all playing their own stuff, helping each other play each other's songs, and then the collaborative boygenius songs too. May try to go see that if its not a week night.
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

Anyone know what happened to :waxer: ?
SAWCE

Johnny_P wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:25 pm Anyone know what happened to :waxer: ?
I think he just needed a break. Pretty sure someone reached out to him... No immediate plans to come back, but I'm sure it'll happen at some point. Hopefully sooner than later.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

SAWCE wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:26 pm
I think he just needed a break. Pretty sure someone reached out to him... No immediate plans to come back, but I'm sure it'll happen at some point. Hopefully sooner than later.
Why post when he can make money instead?
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

HerrBerlin wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:02 pm One of the directors I work with just gave me a gift for Mexico City. Told me to go have a nice meal and expense up to $200 of it to his cost center. :notbad:
:notbad:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

Also, anyone heard from Barnsey yet?
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

wap wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:12 pm
Also, anyone heard from Barnsey yet?
No. I think that's strange too.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

So little weird things happened, may sound crangy, but for gym today, I literally had half the cup of my preworkout mixing it with half the ounces of water than i usually put. Secondly, i left my wireless headphones charging at home, but my regular headphones were stuck in the car with me when i left it as i worked at coffee shop. I felt like i dont truly need bt wireless headies, especially since im not squatting or doing bench or anything that only makes me put my phone down on the floor.

I know first world problems bullshit, but im just so accustomed to my usual routine :whocares: :doe:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
SAWCE

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:48 pm So little weird things happened, may sound crangy, but for gym today, I literally had half the cup of my preworkout mixing it with half the ounces of water than i usually put. Secondly, i left my wireless headphones charging at home, but my regular headphones were stuck in the car with me when i left it as i worked at coffee shop. I felt like i dont truly need bt wireless headies, especially since im not squatting or doing bench or anything that only makes me put my phone down on the floor.

I know first world problems bullshit, but im just so accustomed to my usual routine :whocares: :doe:
I get that man. I'm a creature of habit, so when little things in my workout routine get thrown off I really have to pull myself out of my head to keep my intensity as high as it would normally be.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Saw :mahtroy: play in Vegas last night Image

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

SAWCE

Finished my big project at work. Got some room to breathe before I need to dive into some purchasing that needs to happen.
Thedude
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

The gf calls me panicked as I’m taking my walk today about a CEL popping. It’s a mk6 GTI so I’m like “cool pack. Easy peasy, my boo”. She gets home and I do the scan. Yep. Misfire cyl 3. I have 4 r8 coils used for 30k miles that were fine when I pulled them so I did a quick swap and sent her on a test drive.

Critical this is handled now as she has to drive 100+ miles for a meeting Monday and we’re leaving for VT tomorrow.

Just got the text that she’s pulling great. She’ll be home in a few.

Csb, right?

Just posting this because it hit me that this is all due to my days at golfmk6. A few on this board can be credited for being inspirational figures to me.

You see, I never touched a car before my mk6. Yeah, I’ve changed a tire before but nothing more. Thanks to golfmk6 and some of you guys here I just saved my gf a half day trip to the diller and maybe $150 or whatever they get for that.

Anyway, feeling grateful for you car guys that inspired me!
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

Thedude wrote:The gf calls me panicked as I’m taking my walk today about a CEL popping. It’s a mk6 GTI so I’m like “cool pack. Easy peasy, my boo”. She gets home and I do the scan. Yep. Misfire cyl 3. I have 4 r8 coils used for 30k miles that were fine when I pulled them so I did a quick swap and sent her on a test drive.

Critical this is handled now as she has to drive 100+ miles for a meeting Monday and we’re leaving for VT tomorrow.

Csb, right?

Just posting this because it hit me that this is all due to my days at golfmk6. A few on this board can be credited for being inspirational figures to me.

You see, I never touched a car before my mk6. Yeah, I’ve changed a tire before but nothing more. Thanks to golfmk6 and some of you guys here I just saved my gf a half day trip to the diller and maybe $150 or whatever they get for that.

:fuckyeah:

You’re the man, Dude.

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Thedude wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:05 pm The gf calls me panicked as I’m taking my walk today about a CEL popping. It’s a mk6 GTI so I’m like “cool pack. Easy peasy, my boo”. She gets home and I do the scan. Yep. Misfire cyl 3. I have 4 r8 coils used for 30k miles that were fine when I pulled them so I did a quick swap and sent her on a test drive.

Csb, right?

:neat:
brain go brrrrrr
wap

Calvinball wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:49 pm
Thedude wrote:The gf calls me panicked as I’m taking my walk today about a CEL popping. It’s a mk6 GTI so I’m like “cool pack. Easy peasy, my boo”. She gets home and I do the scan. Yep. Misfire cyl 3. I have 4 r8 coils used for 30k miles that were fine when I pulled them so I did a quick swap and sent her on a test drive.

Csb, right?

You’re the man, Dude.

:dat:
You're the Dude, man.
wap

:hai:
wap

The Grundle Factory is back in business!
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

SAWCE wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:56 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:48 pm So little weird things happened, may sound crangy, but for gym today, I literally had half the cup of my preworkout mixing it with half the ounces of water than i usually put. Secondly, i left my wireless headphones charging at home, but my regular headphones were stuck in the car with me when i left it as i worked at coffee shop. I felt like i dont truly need bt wireless headies, especially since im not squatting or doing bench or anything that only makes me put my phone down on the floor.

I get that man. I'm a creature of habit, so when little things in my workout routine get thrown off I really have to pull myself out of my head to keep my intensity as high as it would normally be.
Surprisingly, It was a :notbad: of a workout. I’d probably continue doing that for the next few days
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
razr390

I only ran a mile and did some calisthenics today but :aintcare:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Thedude
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

wap wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:19 pm

You’re the man, Dude.

You're the Dude, man.
razr390

You’re the man, Dude.

You're the Dude, man.
:impressive:

I was going to say just that. :hue:
razr390

Tomorrow is Friday, bitches! :fuckyeah:
wap

razr390 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:48 pm

You're the Dude, man.
:impressive:

I was going to say just that. :hue:
:idbu: