The Sno Show - Tales of Wedding Fuckery

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

stripethree wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:01 pm Super petty: bride has weird looking knees. I count 4 knee caps. I bet she nixes that photo from being shared anywhere widely public.
:wat:

Went back and checked. You're correct! :wtf:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Sno, want to come plan my wedding in San Diego?

In like 2-3 years...
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

wap wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:21 pm
stripethree wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:01 pm Super petty: bride has weird looking knees. I count 4 knee caps. I bet she nixes that photo from being shared anywhere widely public.

Maybe she's done double the work on her knees so she had 2 more knees implanted so she could take on more work?
Girl's got hustle. And the bangbus parked in her garage
stripethree
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '04 R32, '90 Miata, '17 CB300F

Acid666 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:44 pm Maybe she's done double the work on her knees so she had 2 more knees implanted so she could take on more work?
Can't knock the hustle.
wap

Acid666 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:44 pm
wap wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:21 pm

Maybe she's done double the work on her knees so she had 2 more knees implanted so she could take on more work?
:notbad:
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

https://www.reddit.com/r/babyfaceknees/
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiiiiiiiiiiiiat

We're going to need an entirely different thread for bridesmaid rankings.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm At the risk of being sucked into your wedding planner decorative vortex, that is kind of cute.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Sno wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:11 pm We're going to need an entirely different thread for bridesmaid rankings.
:doit: In4pics
stripethree
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '04 R32, '90 Miata, '17 CB300F

Sno wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:11 pm We're going to need an entirely different thread for bridesmaid rankings.
Nah, it'll keep this thread occupied in between shit show weddings.
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

hm. That sucks. Been on my website for almost a year. And fairly certain on the photographers, as well. Bitch signed a photo release with me. All though she did throw a raging fit over social posts. :aintcare:
SAWCE wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:23 pm Sno, want to come plan my wedding in San Diego?

In like 2-3 years...
Have interns, will travel. I'll pick up stripethree's bomb ass videographer significant other on the way out.

(it's never too early to start planning. Seriously.)
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm At the risk of being sucked into your wedding planner decorative vortex, that is kind of cute.
Acid666

stripethree wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:22 pm

Consolidate! Sno is in charge with keeping it under control. Until someone talks about dog shit and it gives me an open door to derail the thread to dog scat.

I love work bitching threads. Gives me something to hate other than my own work. FYI I love my work, but my one client that I mainly deal with is constantly calling me changing shit. Right now I'm going to push my other work behind because he made a change to some heads and I now I have to implement his change to 10 separate sets of head prints/models.

So yeah. I like hearing about horrible wedding stories where bad things happen to bad people. MANY EXCITES!
SAWCE

Sno wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:29 pm
hm. That sucks. Been on my website for almost a year. And fairly certain on the photographers, as well. Bitch signed a photo release with me. All though she did throw a raging fit over social posts. :aintcare:
SAWCE wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:23 pm Sno, want to come plan my wedding in San Diego?

In like 2-3 years...
Have interns, will travel. I'll pick up stripethree's bomb ass videographer significant other on the way out.

I'll at least wait to start the planning until we're actually engaged. I've never looked into stuff like this.. I'm sure it's been discussed in your back-and-forth with Troy, but what is a normal price range for your (or wedding planners in general) services?
Apex

In like 2-3 years...

What kind of social posts did she flip out about??
SixSpeeder
Drives: Fiat

SAWCE wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:33 pm

I'll at least wait to start the planning until we're actually engaged. I've never looked into stuff like this.. I'm sure it's been discussed in your back-and-forth with Troy, but what is a normal price range for your (or wedding planners in general) services?
What do you want your monthly payments to be? :dillerman:
dyslexic wrote:DO YOU FEEL FEAR
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

I'll message you. Base package starts at $1,995.00 but travel would change things a bit.
SixSpeeder wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:35 pm

What do you want your monthly payments to be? :dillerman:
Online monthly invoicing is totally an option. 20% down books your date. Less the 20% is basically divided up by however makes the most sense to you guys. My company, my rules. But it's 10% off the top no matter what if you pay in full at contracting.

Nothing is going to make your woman happier than an engagement than following it up with "I also got you a wedding planner."
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

SAWCE wrote:
Sno wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:29 pm hm. That sucks. Been on my website for almost a year. And fairly certain on the photographers, as well. Bitch signed a photo release with me. All though she did throw a raging fit over social posts. :aintcare:

:whocares:

CEO daddy will fund :waxer: fairytale wedding for his princess anyway, no?
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:43 pm
SAWCE wrote:

Get out of my wedding thread.
Acid666

Sno wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:41 pm
Nothing is going to make your woman happier than an engagement than following it up with "I also got you a wedding planner."

SAWCE

troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:43 pm
SAWCE wrote:

No, probably not. We both want a small wedding anyways and plan on paying for it ourselves, and then if our parents want to contribute money, we'll take that to help us save as a down payment on a house. I've had a few friends do nice, small weddings in the 6-10k range, and I'd love to hit in there.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Acid666 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:29 pm
stripethree wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:22 pm

Consolidate! Sno is in charge with keeping it under control. Until someone talks about dog shit and it gives me an open door to derail the thread to dog scat.

I love work bitching threads. Gives me something to hate other than my own work. FYI I love my work, but my one client that I mainly deal with is constantly calling me changing shit. Right now I'm going to push my other work behind because he made a change to some heads and I now I have to implement his change to 10 separate sets of head prints/models.

So yeah. I like hearing about horrible wedding stories where bad things happen to bad people. MANY EXCITES!
brain go brrrrrr
Acid666

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:55 pm
Acid666 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:29 pm

Oh man, I don't know if I can do it. Sno seems so nice.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

Sno wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:43 pm :whocares:

Mooooooooom, he's looking at me!
Apex

troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:59 pm
Sno wrote:
Mooooooooom, he's looking at me!
:crang: ?
wap

Apex wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:12 pm
:doit: In4pics
:dat: :dat: :dat:
wap

SAWCE wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:53 pm
troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:43 pm :whocares:

No, probably not. We both want a small wedding anyways and plan on paying for it ourselves, and then if our parents want to contribute money, we'll take that to help us save as a down payment on a house. I've had a few friends do nice, small weddings in the 6-10k range, and I'd love to hit in there.
:notbad: