OT 21: DFD Giveth and DFD Taketh Away

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

I like my baked goods undercooked :drool:

:tits: went to some pool party at her friend’s house yesterday and brought me home a piece of Nothing Bundt Cakes after and it was quite delicious.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

D Griff wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:36 am I like my baked goods undercooked :drool:

:tits: went to some pool party at her friend’s house yesterday and brought me home a piece of Nothing Bundt Cakes after and it was quite delicious.
NBC is great. They’re :waxer: but taste amazing.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Desertbreh

SAWCE wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:53 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:32 pm

Well there were also brownies cooked only enough to keep their shape, which is exactly how I like them. Dessert to the dessert.
I’m more of a corner of the pan man when it comes to brownies, but I can respect some undercooked gooey goodness.
Tell it from the mountaintop. A CHEWY brownie but still not dry........that's where the light shines down and the angels trumpet.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

D Griff wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:36 am I like my baked goods undercooked :drool:

Undercooked baked goods with some fully baked bros :fuckyeah:
SAWCE

Desertbreh wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:56 pm
SAWCE wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:53 pm

I’m more of a corner of the pan man when it comes to brownies, but I can respect some undercooked gooey goodness.
Tell it from the mountaintop. A CHEWY brownie but still not dry........that's where the light shines down and the angels trumpet.
Exactly. Betty Crocker red box of brownie mix. No nuts or fudge for me. You can tempt me with a scoop of vanilla ice cream though.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Tar wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:10 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:41 pm Clapped out turkish breh checking in, hows your evening going
Yo how's it going? You still rolling deep in the Accord?
I may roll it deeper more than planned :lol: as I have different plans so no :plac: move as of yet unless I find a good :dill: . :tits: and i decided to move in together by end of summer next year.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Also im feeling hell of a lot better, booked my covid test in the afternoon.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
SAWCE

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:35 am Also im feeling hell of a lot better, booked my covid test in the afternoon.
Glad you’re feeling better. :tits: doing better as well?
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:35 am Also im feeling hell of a lot better, booked my covid test in the afternoon.
:fuckyeah:
Good to hear
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:42 am
Glad you’re feeling better. :tits: doing better as well?
She posted negative yesterday! And Im getting tested at 1, fingers crossed
golftdibrad1
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: on used bald tires

Got a new grill this weekend. Why is it so freaking hard to get a Natural Gas grill. @ hour adventure saturday to all the home stores that sell the 'conversion' kits but no jets for NG! Then the one I got came with both but was very cryptic about if it came with jets in the box (it did). Was pretty frustrated by whole deal esp because i ended up with another propane bottle.
Anyway, done now. Walmart has a good sale right now got me a cuisinart stainless boi for 400. Cooked up some steaks on NG and they were delish.

Also got my 3rd tap hooked up on the fridge and got another cider in the fermenter.

any what did you losers do this weekend?
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:28 pm I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 22’ Chevy Blazer

Remember to wear your sunscreen and reapply often folks so you don't end up like me. I've not got a 7 inch incision on the side of my neck after going in for surgery on Friday to remove malignant melanoma and a lymph node to make sure it hasn't spread into my lymphatic system.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Devilchrono wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:34 am Remember to wear your sunscreen and reapply often folks so you don't end up like me. I've not got a 7 inch incision on the side of my neck after going in for surgery on Friday to remove malignant melanoma and a lymph node to make sure it hasn't spread into my lymphatic system.
Holy shit, are you ok otherwise ?
max225

golftdibrad1 wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:12 am Got a new grill this weekend. Why is it so freaking hard to get a Natural Gas grill. @ hour adventure saturday to all the home stores that sell the 'conversion' kits but no jets for NG! Then the one I got came with both but was very cryptic about if it came with jets in the box (it did). Was pretty frustrated by whole deal esp because i ended up with another propane bottle.
Anyway, done now. Walmart has a good sale right now got me a cuisinart stainless boi for 400. Cooked up some steaks on NG and they were delish.

Also got my 3rd tap hooked up on the fridge and got another cider in the fermenter.

Went to car week, but wasn’t able to fully crash it like last time especially with the dog in tow. But it was still epic. Saw more expensive cars than necessary.
max225

Yep that’s a LM002 with a RTT
golftdibrad1

Devilchrono wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:34 am Remember to wear your sunscreen and reapply often folks so you don't end up like me. I've not got a 7 inch incision on the side of my neck after going in for surgery on Friday to remove malignant melanoma and a lymph node to make sure it hasn't spread into my lymphatic system.
ouch. good luck with your recovery
max225 wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:38 am Yep that’s a LM002 with a RTT
im too poor to even know what that is
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:28 pm I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

max225 wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:35 am
Holy shit, are you ok otherwise ?
Yea, otherwise I'm ok. Just some numbness around the incision, stiffness in the neck and hoping the got it all. Doc told my wife that they believe they got it all and the lymph node looked good, but they're sending it out for pathology anyway. I'll know more next week when I go back for a follow up to go over the results and stuff. They stitched me up internally and glued the exterior of the incision closed, so that's part of why I'm feeling the things that I'm feeling. It's just concerning to me with the size of the incision based on what I was told in the consult would be a 2 inch one, 3 at most, and I ended up with an almost 7 inch long slice in my neck.
SAWCE

Damn. Glad they caught it early. Hope the lymph nodes come back negative. Luckily when my melanoma was removed it hadn’t spread into my lymphatic system. I actually have a dermatology appt next month because a mole on my arm looks different to me than I remember it looking. They’re going to go back to doing annual full body screens for me.
SAWCE

golftdibrad1 wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:12 am Got a new grill this weekend. Why is it so freaking hard to get a Natural Gas grill. @ hour adventure saturday to all the home stores that sell the 'conversion' kits but no jets for NG! Then the one I got came with both but was very cryptic about if it came with jets in the box (it did). Was pretty frustrated by whole deal esp because i ended up with another propane bottle.

Nothing too major. Saturday played some video games, cleaned around our place since in-laws are coming this week, and did normal weekend errands like grocery shopping. Yesterday was more video games and cleaning, then the gym, then we hit a local bbq place for dinner. Bbq was meh. One of the places where they stay open until they sell out. We didn’t go until 6pm, so what was left was a little dried out.
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

SAWCE wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:59 am
Damn. Glad they caught it early. Hope the lymph nodes come back negative. Luckily when my melanoma was removed it hadn’t spread into my lymphatic system. I actually have a dermatology appt next month because a mole on my arm looks different to me than I remember it looking. They’re going to go back to doing annual full body screens for me.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed, especially given that the cancer was right on top of a lymph node. I'm gonna have to start having full body screenings from now on as well, which isn't a bad thing really. I'm just not one for doctors, so this has thrown me completely for a loop. But, I've gotta take better care of myself for my wife and boys sake, need to be around a long time for them.
SAWCE

Devilchrono wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:06 am
SAWCE wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:59 am

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, especially given that the cancer was right on top of a lymph node. I'm gonna have to start having full body screenings from now on as well, which isn't a bad thing really. I'm just not one for doctors, so this has thrown me completely for a loop. But, I've gotta take better care of myself for my wife and boys sake, need to be around a long time for them.
:word:

I always get on my friends about getting checked after mine. It annoys them, but since melanoma often goes unnoticed until it’s too late, an annual check up with a dermatologist could easily save a life.
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

SAWCE wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:14 am
Devilchrono wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:06 am

:word:

I always get on my friends about getting checked after mine. It annoys them, but since melanoma often goes unnoticed until it’s too late, an annual check up with a dermatologist could easily save a life.
My wife and mother kept after me to get the spot looked at and I'm glad I did, but I need to make sure that I'm going back yearly now for a full body checkup to keep it from coming back at any point. And, since it runs in my family, I'm gonna have to go back every 6 months for at least 2 years, no matter what the results of this come back as anyway.
golftdibrad1

SAWCE wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:01 am

Nothing too major. Saturday played some video games, cleaned around our place since in-laws are coming this week, and did normal weekend errands like grocery shopping. Yesterday was more video games and cleaning, then the gym, then we hit a local bbq place for dinner. Bbq was meh. One of the places where they stay open until they sell out. We didn’t go until 6pm, so what was left was a little dried out.
nice. I had a pretty low key weekend compared to recent ones, was a welcome reprieve.
SAWCE

golftdibrad1 wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:48 am
SAWCE wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:01 am

nice. I had a pretty low key weekend compared to recent ones, was a welcome reprieve.
:fuckyeah: I try to keep mine that way for the most part. The next two will be busy doe. Her parents coming up for a few days, then the day after they leave one of my buddies shows up and is going to crash with us for a week since he starts a job up here next Monday. He’ll fly home next Friday, load up his little family and their shot in a uhaul and drive up and then I’ll help them unload when they get here the next day or the following day. Almost a week and a half of other people in our space.. I’ll need a while to decompress after that.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Coworker with the daughter got fired Thursday. Earlier last week she told me she works and a museum and if I ever wanted to go, I could let her know, and she would have me park around the side to let me in through the back for free. Anyways after she got let go (end of the day so she was the last to leave) she called another coworker of mine, to ask him if I would be willing to get the rest of her things, and bring them to my house for her, since I live closer than the shop.

The fuck is this creep shit. How does one procure a restraining order?