Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

SAWCE wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:14 am
max225 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:28 am

By dinner was a banana and a yogurt. Bread sounds nice :doe: :yikes:
Still doing keto? Most people find it hard to fit fruit in and stay under the carb limit for staying in ketosis.. or are you not tracking too hard and just mostly cutting out all processed carbs and grains?
Been off real keto for a while. But I don’t eat grains or pasta.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

max225 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:26 am
SAWCE wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:14 am

Still doing keto? Most people find it hard to fit fruit in and stay under the carb limit for staying in ketosis.. or are you not tracking too hard and just mostly cutting out all processed carbs and grains?
:word: is it just hard for you to control your intake of them? That seems to be the thing that “works” about keto for most people losing weight.
max225

SAWCE wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:30 am
max225 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:26 am

:word: is it just hard for you to control your intake of them? That seems to be the thing that “works” about keto for most people losing weight.
Nope, i think it’s just my metabolism now that I’m over 30. I cut out more than I didn’t. Don’t want to bore you with the full list. But yea, once I also removed booze and cut the calories it started going the right direction finally
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

SAWCE

max225 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:33 am
SAWCE wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:30 am

Nope, i think it’s just my metabolism now that I’m over 30. I cut out more than I didn’t. Don’t want to bore you with the full list. But yea, once I also removed booze and cut the calories it started going the right direction finally
Gotcha. Glad you found something that works for you. Hope you can find a way to at least occasionally work in bread and things that you enjoy.
SAWCE

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:44 am Image
:lolol:
max225

SAWCE wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:47 am
max225 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:33 am

Gotcha. Glad you found something that works for you. Hope you can find a way to at least occasionally work in bread and things that you enjoy.
Yea man, I haven’t had anything with sugar for 4 months now (not naturally occurring).

I am not like a sweet tooth, but it would be nice to partake in a birth day celebration, Rona helped tho... I’m sitting at home and in full control so ... lbs are disappearing
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:54 am

Yea man, I haven’t had anything with sugar for 4 months now (not naturally occurring).

I am not like a sweet tooth, but it would be nice to partake in a birth day celebration, Rona helped tho... I’m sitting at home and in full control so ... lbs are disappearing
Good job.

Meanwhile, my employees that fail to grasp being productive when someone isn't sitting over their shoulder are driving me into stress/frustration eating and I've gained 6 pounds in the last 5 weeks of being told by work to not come to the office..
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Apex wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:08 am
razr390 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:44 am 45 and sunny this morning. High of 66 later. I love this weather. Not too cold but it too hot.
It is 60 and :eeyore: here today.
:eeyore:

:sad:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
SAWCE

What I find works well for many people in the birthday cake scenario is to “save” the calories earlier in the day for the cake later. If you know you’ll want to partake in the cake and dinner and maybe drinks, go low carb and low fat all day leading up to the event. Salads with a lean protein from turkey, chicken, or fish. It’s really easy to get full on the protein and you can do 3-4 filling meals while easily staying under 1000 calories. Then you can indulge in the stuff you wouldn’t normally eat that night/evening and it won’t hit you as hard since you’re not stacking those extra calories on top of a normal full day of eating. You’ll likely still go over your maintenance calories for the day, but as long as you aren’t there eating like an asshole it won’t be too bad.
max225

SAWCE wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:32 am

What I find works well for many people in the birthday cake scenario is to “save” the calories earlier in the day for the cake later. If you know you’ll want to partake in the cake and dinner and maybe drinks, go low carb and low fat all day leading up to the event. Salads with a lean protein from turkey, chicken, or fish. It’s really easy to get full on the protein and you can do 3-4 filling meals while easily staying under 1000 calories. Then you can indulge in the stuff you wouldn’t normally eat that night/evening and it won’t hit you as hard since you’re not stacking those extra calories on top of a normal full day of eating. You’ll likely still go over your maintenance calories for the day, but as long as you aren’t there eating like an asshole it won’t be too bad.
This works pretty well yep. :like:
Swedish Chef
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: 2013 Mini Pooper

D Griff wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:44 am
Swedish Chef wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:11 pm

Link?

Tried to find same info for North Cackalacky but got different results when googling “pleasure drives”.
I think you're good. My wife got caught at a park at the lake where she went to put her kayak in. She came back in from 'yaking and the cop was just like" you know parking lots at parks are now closed, you can't park here" from a distance. She put her kayak away as she was done anyway, then came home. They're not actually doing anything.

I am actually considering a day trip to some good roads this coming weekend or the next (depending on when the :poorvette: is done, The DRM guy I bought my shocks from was telling me about some a bit closer to here than the Dragon, so I might check them out.
That’s what I had in mind too, a day trip.

Being on furlough is boring enough but now with everything closed down, I figured a drive should at least be alright if you keep it somewhat locally.

Wanna share them deets on roads closer than the Dragon? :hubba:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Swedish Chef wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:16 pm
D Griff wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:44 am

I think you're good. My wife got caught at a park at the lake where she went to put her kayak in. She came back in from 'yaking and the cop was just like" you know parking lots at parks are now closed, you can't park here" from a distance. She put her kayak away as she was done anyway, then came home. They're not actually doing anything.

I am actually considering a day trip to some good roads this coming weekend or the next (depending on when the :poorvette: is done, The DRM guy I bought my shocks from was telling me about some a bit closer to here than the Dragon, so I might check them out.
That’s what I had in mind too, a day trip.

Being on furlough is boring enough but now with everything closed down, I figured a drive should at least be alright if you keep it somewhat locally.

Wanna share them deets on roads closer than the Dragon? :hubba:
He mentioned Highlands, NC. It looks like 28 and 64 through there would be really fun, plus any number of other roads, lots of squiggles out there.

My favorite roads that are pretty dang close to Charlotte are up around Lake Lure, plenty of fun stuff there and it's only 90ish minutes away. From WInston, the Boone area is probably a better bet.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

:truckyeah:

D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

troyguitar wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:47 pm :truckyeah:

:nice:

So... watched a couple more episodes of that stupid :bs: yesterday as it was raining all day... THe part where they use the Walmart expired :meat: on the pizza they sell... :gag:
troyguitar

I haven't actually watched it, dunno if I will.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Just checked for my :thankstrump: direct deposit... no dice so far.

My checking account is definitely climbing :doe: , CC bills are the lowest they've been in a long ass time due to quarantine. I did get commission for March due to the start of the month so the pay hit won't really start impacting intake until min-late April.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

troyguitar wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:55 pm I haven't actually watched it, dunno if I will.
It's stupid, I would skip it.
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:56 pm
troyguitar wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:55 pm I haven't actually watched it, dunno if I will.
I did the first episode and :nope: out.
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:56 pm Just checked for my :thankstrump: direct deposit... no dice so far.

My checking account is definitely climbing :doe: , CC bills are the lowest they've been in a long ass time due to quarantine. I did get commission for March due to the start of the month so the pay hit won't really start impacting intake until min-late April.
I think I read tomorrow most people should get their TrumpBux
troyguitar

D Griff wrote:
Yeah that's what I was thinking without watching it.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

SAWCE wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:05 pm
D Griff wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:56 pm

I did the first episode and :nope: out.
stop resisting, join us in the gutter
brain go brrrrrr
troyguitar

I haven't really watched any TV in the past month, dunno where y'all get the free time for that.