President Trump

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
Desertbreh
Command Chief Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:45 pm
[user not found] wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:17 pm While I don't actually believe we will have a war with North Korea, I find it interesting that a race is developing between impeachment and possible nuclear war. Not the first time we have been here in American history. Last time impeachment won.
Dick Nix
I believe that only Andrew Johnson and WJC have actually faced impeachment proceedings. Dick pulled the ejection handles before it got to that.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:25 pm

Dick Nix
I believe that only Andrew Johnson and WJC have actually faced impeachment proceedings. Dick pulled the ejection handles before it got to that.
EJECTO PRESIDENTO, CUHZ!
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Caspian wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:58 pm
wap wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:54 pm

We were racing to a possible nuclear war when Clinton was impeached? :wat:
I'm the tin foil hat loon.
:dat:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:25 pm

Dick Nix
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

Fiat currency? Ami supposed to purchase things with a small Italian car now?

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Donald Trump and Kim Jong-Un are so fond of each other they swapped hair styles at a Rothschild social event to show the group that they stand united. This whole missile thing is fake news. Bet you didn't know that you stupid car people!

:popcorn:

:trollface: Image
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Too much, too soon?
Desertbreh

Tarspin wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:41 pm Donald Trump and Kim Jong-Un are so fond of each other they swapped hair styles at a Rothschild social event to show the group that they stand united. This whole missile thing is fake news. Bet you didn't know that you stupid car people!

:like: Nice work bruh.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Desertbreh wrote:
Tarspin wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:41 pm Donald Trump and Kim Jong-Un are so fond of each other they swapped hair styles at a Rothschild social event to show the group that they stand united. This whole missile thing is fake news. Bet you didn't know that you stupid car people!

Thanks, ever since my social worker gave me access to a computer for job searches I am able to go "on the line" and dig up these mind blowing facts using a special portal known as the "google".
Caspian
сибирский
Drives: Horse and wagon

Cute.

No engineers on this forum I guess. What happens when engineers mix fallacies with their work, like Americans mix BS & fallacies with their politics? You get cars like the Pontiac Fiero. Or the Pontiac Aztek. :trollface:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Caspian wrote:Cute.

No engineers on this forum I guess. What happens when engineers mix fallacies with their work, like Americans mix BS & fallacies with their politics? You get cars like the Pontiac Fiero. Or the Pontiac Aztek. :trollface:
Haha, or the corvette? :notbad: :like:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Tarspin wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:33 pm
Desertbreh wrote:
Thanks, ever since my social worker gave me access to a computer for job searches I am able to go "on the line" and dig up these mind blowing facts using a special portal known as the "google".
Careful now...the "google" is just a tool implemented by the Rothschilds to feed you lies that are designed to keep you in the dark.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

Detroit wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:19 am
Tarspin wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:33 pm Thanks, ever since my social worker gave me access to a computer for job searches I am able to go "on the line" and dig up these mind blowing facts using a special portal known as the "google".
Careful now...the "google" is just a tool implemented by the Rothschilds to feed you lies that are designed to keep you in the dark.
Yeah, and they shutdown Altavista to force us to use the search engine they wanted.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Detroit wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:19 am
Tarspin wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:33 pm Thanks, ever since my social worker gave me access to a computer for job searches I am able to go "on the line" and dig up these mind blowing facts using a special portal known as the "google".
Google founder is a Russian Jew. So obviously everything you type into that search bar is Rotschild gospel
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Caspian wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:31 pm Cute.

local resident dumbass engineer checking in.
brain go brrrrrr
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:57 am
Caspian wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:31 pm Cute.

local resident dumbass engineer checking in.
:nuke:
Caspian
сибирский

So do you guys ever do any research of your own? Why bother dabbling in the political realm if you aren't ever going to face the facts?

Why do people actually believe that the US president is all powerful when there are organizations such as the council on foreign relations, tri lateral commission, bilderberg, royal institute for international affairs (RIIA), and many others. Are they all theories? You actually believe that people would never conspire against others to get ahead in life? That's quite ignorant. The bosses of the corporations that you're slaves to conspire ever day in board meetings. But you want to be mad at the messenger instead of being mad at the people who constructed this corporate and monetary system of usury and taxation without representation.

How do these people get so "rich" and consolidate such wealth, and stay at the top of the pyramid for decades if they aren't "conspiring" to keep it that way? Do football coaches and baseball coaches etc conspire or plan with their team a strategy in an effort to beat the opposing team? Or is every single sports game in history simply a matter of luck? No coach could ever conspire with his team, and plan to win a game and actually win the game, right?

Lets see the few degrees of separation here....

Clintons with Trumps, Hillary Clinton spoke about attending Trumps wedding....

Clintons with rothschilds....

Looks like slick willy is about to give it to kate rothschild. :dong:

How about Lynn Rothschild with Charles Windsor and Christine Lagarde managing directorof the IMF.

And another of hillary with henry kissinger.

So the fact that all these people meet and discuss world affairs is simply a coincidence? Or you guys just trolling me? In any case that's fine because this information needs to be tied to political threads since you guys are too pussy or stupid to post the info/pics making the connections for people. Windsors, rothschilds, clintons, rockefellers, trump can all eat my ass. You guys are welcome to also. :lickit:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Did he end up banging Kate Rothschild?
Desertbreh

Tarspin wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:08 pm Did he end up banging Kate Rothschild?
Thank you for distilling the only important fact from all of that.
wap

[user not found] wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:39 pm I am surprised that Caspian hasn't mentioned the John Birch Society even though he hasn't had a original thought that wasn't originally espoused by them.
wap

Also,

:sass:
Caspian
сибирский

[user not found] wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:39 pm I am surprised that Caspian hasn't mentioned the John Birch Society even though he hasn't had a original thought that wasn't originally espoused by them.
I've heard of them but meh because rothschild. Right?
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

What the fuck happened to 3 strikes and Сибирь?
Caspian
сибирский

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:10 pm What the fuck happened to 3 strikes and Сибирь?
I knoe right, I heard Russia is beautiful this time of year. Meh, whatev, I guess I'm speshul. :gaydance:
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

Wait, are you saying that we actually have some set rules here?

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist: