Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

SAWCE wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:56 pm
razr390 wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:37 pm

Any other details?
It wasn't a Previa.
:lol:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

SAWCE wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:57 pm More :rage: from my boss. He's at our customer all week. Called me just now at 4, when I'm off at 4:30, wanting me to redo a quote before I leave because they changed their mind on how many they want. I already completed the original quote for their requested quantity, but somehow it's my problem that they want just one board instead of 16...
Dude, I really hope you get that other job. Your current boss sounds like a real asshole.
wap

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:32 pm
SAWCE wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:57 pm More :rage: from my boss. He's at our customer all week. Called me just now at 4, when I'm off at 4:30, wanting me to redo a quote before I leave because they changed their mind on how many they want. I already completed the original quote for their requested quantity, but somehow it's my problem that they want just one board instead of 16...
Easy, knock 5% off the quote for 16 units and tell them that's the single unit price.

I bet they go for the volume discount.
:notbad:
wap

:hai:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

KYGTIGuy wrote:
SAWCE wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:56 pm It wasn't a Previa.
:howdareu:
GM van. Much robust, very crash test.

So this fucken fucktard decided that he was going to copycat some other fucktard in Cali who was :rage: because of his forced celibacy. Essentially no girl would sleep with him so it was time to run over old ladies, baby strollers, and anyone of the other 25 people who were walking outside at that time.

Why isn't mental wellness isn't covered is beyond me.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Boss man sounds like an idiot
wap

Johnny_P wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:59 pm
:dat:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

:hai: dfd
brain go brrrrrr
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:05 am:hai: dfd
hi

4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Somehow bossman was able to visit a client and encourage them to buy less instead of more. :impressive:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

razr390 wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:20 am

Somehow bossman was able to visit a client and encourage them to buy less instead of more. :impressive:
and potentially building trust and therefore leading to repeat/long term business.
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
Johnny_P

Morning meeting :rolleyes:
Monthly performance review meeting :rolleyes:
Cost meeting :rolleyes:
KPI meeting :rolleyes:

One after the other today. Not going to the performance review.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Johnny_P wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:53 am Morning meeting :rolleyes:

Johnny_P

Apex wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:56 am

They email the slide show out anyway so who cares
Doing good on safety, had a few leaks, missing our lofty targets here and there, yada yada. They won't release financial information to us and they won't discuss anything about company direction or bonuses or anything so why waste the hour?
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

thats just poor performance.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Johnny_P wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:04 am They email the slide show out anyway so who cares
Doing good on safety, had a few leaks, missing our lofty targets here and there, yada yada. They won't release financial information to us and they won't discuss anything about company direction or bonuses or anything so why waste the hour?
Lack of communication is so annoying.
Johnny_P

Apex wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:11 am
Johnny_P wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:04 am They email the slide show out anyway so who cares
Lack of communication is so annoying.
Whole point of that meeting is to

Only you never get to see the torpedoes shoot or know if you blew up the death star or get a warning that Darth Vader is behind you and surprise your company is actually bankrupt. Just endless stay on target messages.
Johnny_P

Dog has a staph infection and lots of inflammation. They're not entirely sure the cause of the inflammation yet or if the staph is even the primary issue, and the bacterial and inflammation pathology reports will take roughly a week to get back. But they're going to start her on antibiotics and a steroid, some pain meds and anti-nausea today so she starts eating and fight the staph until they figure out the underlying cause of this.

Many of the larger lumps were in fact lymph nodes, some secondary bumps weren't but were likely overflow from filled lymph nodes.

May need to send out a sample for fungal analysis but we're going to hold on that as they said it's rather uncommon.

Sounds like pup should end up being ok, likely going to be a 6 week treatment for her that we will do at home, with a more targeted and stronger approach once they get the lab results back.
Johnny_P

[user not found] wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:10 am
Johnny_P wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:02 am Dog has a staph infection and lots of inflammation. They're not entirely sure the cause of the inflammation yet or if the staph is even the primary issue, and the bacterial and inflammation pathology reports will take roughly a week to get back. But they're going to start her on antibiotics and a steroid, some pain meds and anti-nausea today so she starts eating and fight the staph until they figure out the underlying cause of this.

Many of the larger lumps were in fact lymph nodes, some secondary bumps weren't but were likely overflow from filled lymph nodes.

May need to send out a sample for fungal analysis but we're going to hold on that as they said it's rather uncommon.

Sounds like pup should end up being ok, likely going to be a 6 week treatment for her that we will do at home, with a more targeted and stronger approach once they get the lab results back.
Where'd she pick that up from? Dang.
Who knows. Dog does dog things.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Johnny_P wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:02 am Dog has a staph infection and lots of inflammation. They're not entirely sure the cause of the inflammation yet or if the staph is even the primary issue, and the bacterial and inflammation pathology reports will take roughly a week to get back. But they're going to start her on antibiotics and a steroid, some pain meds and anti-nausea today so she starts eating and fight the staph until they figure out the underlying cause of this.

Sucks to go through, but at least it's easily treatable.
SAWCE

Someone from a non-profit reached out to Michelle after getting a copy of her resume. Imagine the pay will be low since it's a non-profit, but if she's able to get licensed while working there, she'd be willing to take a bit of a pay cut to do that. Wonder when she'll hear back from them again. He (HR rep) asked her to let him know what kind of position and experience she's looking for so he can see what would be the best match for her in the organization.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Some non-profit work can actually pay really well.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
SAWCE

Detroit wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:50 pm Some non-profit work can actually pay really well.
True, and working for the county, she's already underpaid, so maybe it'd be a wash. It's up in North County (San Marcos), which if I get the NG gig, could actually work well, cause we could move to like Escondito or something and split our commutes pretty easily.
wap

:hai:
wap

Apex wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:56 am

I think this needs to be the next DFDmoji.

BRB, will post in the moji thread.