Music/Audio Gear Discussion

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Hit up some pawn shops brah. I used to do it monthly. Crackhead musicians need that quick fix and you win!
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

D Griff wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:10 pm
troyguitar wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:05 pm

All the more reason to get something good and 'murican in the first place instead of a new disposable Chinese thing.
I'm kind of intrigued by the US Classic 30, you piqued my interest there. I totally forgot about these, played on my dad's friend's back in 2003 or so and it was great. I'm assuming I can't afford used Fender 'Murican shit.
Classic 30 is probably the best bet for you, shouldn't be over $300 also.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

troyguitar wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:23 pm
D Griff wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:10 pm

I'm kind of intrigued by the US Classic 30, you piqued my interest there. I totally forgot about these, played on my dad's friend's back in 2003 or so and it was great. I'm assuming I can't afford used Fender 'Murican shit.
Classic 30 is probably the best bet for you, shouldn't be over $300 also.
There's a clean one local-ish for $325... :notbad: I'll probably start keeping my eyes open for one of these in Charlotte, probably not something I need to drive 1.5 hours for.

Seems legit over ther Fenders... half the price, twice the powah, made in the US, should be a relatively similar sound.
Acid666

Been a while since anyone's posted in here. I've moved from my analog setup of pedals to a Line6 Helix LT.
HOLY FUCK BALLS. This thing is fucking amazing. The impulse responses you can download are fucking ridiculous. And being able to just split my chain up into multiple chains and run different EQs on each with different pedals... and then combine them at the end is just :mindblown:

Acid666

In for the yearly 2019 post in this thread.
Some el chicko took some pics of bands at our last gig. They came out pretty sweet.

I had several other guys from other bands come and ask me what the hell was up with my gear, and thought this bass was so badass (which I don't get). I had to explain that it's a piece of shit $189 from Rondo Music that sounds phenomenal because I'm running it thru almost $3K of gear that EQs my tone into a massive wall of mid-range death.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

:notbad:

My LP is a custom order from Rondo and sounds great with some real pickups in it. I've had really good luck with their stuff over the years. Here's my junk as it sits today. The find of the last year is the Zoom MS-50G multi-fx pedal. It has every effect known to man in the space of a single pedal. I use it as a tuner and to run two delays plus reverb, it might end up replacing the tube screamer as well.

My hope is to clean out this basement and set it up as a full rehearsal/recording space with an electronic drum kit. Image
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

I had a Fender Rumble series for my bass for a few years before I upgraded to a Marshall. Hybrid solid state/tube head, then a 4x10 cabinet from them as well. Man that thing fucking hit hard.