Would you choose your spouse/SO again if you had the chance?

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!

If you could live your life again, would you choose your same spouse/SO?

:fuckyeah: Hell yes!
55%
:notbad: Probably yea
23%
:notsure: Hmm, maybe I'd try contacting that one that got away
19%
:disgust: I'd prefer someone who refills the soap dispenser every now and then
3%
:gag: FUCK NO! He/She never replaces the toilet paper roll and is the WORST human ever!
No votes

Total votes: 31
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 22’ Chevy Blazer

[user not found] wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:02 am
Devilchrono wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:24 am

I get where you're coming from, but at the same time, once you're married, car choices do tend to need to be a joint decision; at least when it comes to the primary cars.

When it came to getting the truck, my wife didn't care what I (we) bought as long as we could afford it. And she wanted to try the FS first since it's what I wanted, and was uncomfortable in it, which is how we ended up with the Colorado.

I had an ex try to dictate what car I drove, she demanded that I get rid of my Mach1 for something more "practical" and was pissed when I refused and eventually replaced it with my Vette. She actually stopped talking to me for a good while because she thought it was a waste of money.
Waste of money?

:gtfo:
Yep. We had a lot of fights about stupid shit like that; cars for her were an appliance and that's it. We were on/off for years after I had the Vette, but it wasn't worth it. My wife gets my obsession with cars, and loves Mustangs herself, but she's also practical and knows we can't be switching cars every 2 years; especially since we're starting a family and need to make sure we're being start with our money.
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

[user not found] wrote:
Devilchrono wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:24 am I get where you're coming from, but at the same time, once you're married, car choices do tend to need to be a joint decision; at least when it comes to the primary cars.

When it came to getting the truck, my wife didn't care what I (we) bought as long as we could afford it. And she wanted to try the FS first since it's what I wanted, and was uncomfortable in it, which is how we ended up with the Colorado.

I had an ex try to dictate what car I drove, she demanded that I get rid of my Mach1 for something more "practical" and was pissed when I refused and eventually replaced it with my Vette. She actually stopped talking to me for a good while because she thought it was a waste of money.
Waste of money?

:gtfo:
I mean... it IS a waste of money, but so are most things.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Johnny_P wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:21 pm

She don't care what I drive. I wouldn't let her dictate what I buy anyway.
I get where you're coming from, but at the same time, once you're married, car choices do tend to need to be a joint decision; at least when it comes to the primary cars.

Not even a spouse?? :nope:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

wap wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:28 pm

Not even a spouse?? :nope:
:dat:
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
Clownshoobie
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Drives: Clownshoe

:fuckyeah:

I like my gurl better now than the day I married her, 16 years ago.
wap

Clownshoobie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:45 pm :fuckyeah:

I like my gurl better now than the day I married her, 16 years ago.
Doin' it right.
Do Work, Son
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: CX-5

haleyann wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:29 am I voted that I would prefer someone who refills the soap dispenser... even though I'm single, I am still hanging out with and :dock: with the ex. Our personalities mesh so well, plus life goals and all that match up, so I could see him being my husband if he showed some affection or interest in our relationship.
Right now the soap dispensers are empty and I'm looking elsewhere.
So he just doesn't like you?
#AllPostsMatter
Badassbabe98
Spinbait
Spinbait
Drives: 2008 Mini Cooper S

I voted :fuckyeah: and I actually mean that! Were both into cars, four wheeling, ATVs, etc and we have a pretty bad ass garage full of toys because of it. Hes the first I've been with that allows me to have a relationship with my friends, and allows me to be 100% myself, random mini occasional bitch fits and all, so that's HUGE. Everything is just so easy, and it totally works.
wap

Do Work, Son wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:09 pm
haleyann wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:29 am I voted that I would prefer someone who refills the soap dispenser... even though I'm single, I am still hanging out with and :dock: with the ex. Our personalities mesh so well, plus life goals and all that match up, so I could see him being my husband if he showed some affection or interest in our relationship.
:dat: :notsure:
wap

Badassbabe98 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:23 pm I voted :fuckyeah: and I actually mean that! Were both into cars, four wheeling, ATVs, etc and we have a pretty bad ass garage full of toys because of it. Hes the first I've been with that allows me to have a relationship with my friends, and allows me to be 100% myself, random mini occasional bitch fits and all, so that's HUGE. Everything is just so easy, and it totally works.
:fuckyeah: for you. Sounds like a great relationship.

Also, :fuckyeah: the n00b found my thread! :)
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Forester & Fiata

Pretty much. He just likes the :dock:
wap

haleyann wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:33 am

That's kinda :sad:
Why stay with him? Why be with someone who doesn't like the other 98% of you?
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

[user not found] wrote:
Badassbabe98 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:23 pm I voted :fuckyeah: and I actually mean that! Were both into cars, four wheeling, ATVs, etc and we have a pretty bad ass garage full of toys because of it. Hes the first I've been with that allows me to have a relationship with my friends, and allows me to be 100% myself, random mini occasional bitch fits and all, so that's HUGE. Everything is just so easy, and it totally works.
Damn, fresh :meat: is taken.

:flaccid:
:lolol: so are you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:therapist:
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

wap wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:57 am
haleyann wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:33 am

I'm not with him. I broke up with him because he didn't appreciate the rest of me. I just use him for sex now.

And I had a 5/7 date today :fuckyeah:
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Calvinball wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:18 am
[user not found] wrote:
Damn, fresh :meat: is taken.

:flaccid:
:lolol: so are you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:dat: :lolol:
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiiiiiiiiiiiiat

haleyann wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:23 am

I'm not with him. I broke up with him because he didn't appreciate the rest of me. I just use him for sex now.

Details.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm At the risk of being sucked into your wedding planner decorative vortex, that is kind of cute.
wap

:notsure: Sounds like you're using each other but if it works for you then :aintcare:

Grats on your date! Deets?
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Sno wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:21 am

Details.
Me him on bumble. He's a ginger, bearded, pretty greenish eyes. He works in finance, has a black lab. We had planned on going out for ice cream but since it was the first sunny warm day of the year the line was around the block. So we went to a waffle place and had a waffle sundae and mimosas. Then walked around for a while and found a spot to sit and drink beers in the sun.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

SixSpeeder wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:38 pm
max225 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:27 pm Some guys still have their H/S cars an GFs... :lolol:
:notbad:

My Maxima would have like 500,000 miles on it if I still had it. :nuke:
with my TSX, i'd probably have atleast 250,000 and probably still more reliable than my german yaris and mexican yaris combined lol.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

[user not found] wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:42 am
troyguitar wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:20 am
I mean... it IS a waste of money, but so are most things.
Living is a waste of money. :aintcare: :dealwithit:
if you ain't wasting money, you ain't living your life. You only live once, life is short.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

dangerous thread is dangerous. Im just here for the comments

:popcorn:

troyguitar wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:52 pm I'm pretty sure that I'm with the only woman on earth who will put up with me, so I'm going to go with :troywax:
FIFY
brain go brrrrrr
wap

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:06 am dangerous thread is dangerous. Im just here for the comments

:popcorn:

troyguitar wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:52 pm I'm pretty sure that I'm with the only woman on earth who will put up with me, so I'm going to go with :troywax:
FIFY
:lolol:
Barnes93cb
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

I would certainly marry my wife again.

I do wish though that she had come into my life a bit later. I still have so much growing up to do and I needed more life experiences. I am trying to learn and get better at being married. But I have a steep learning curve. She and I would be much better off if I was a better person and more mature.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

Barnes93cb wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:33 am I would certainly marry my wife again.

I do wish though that she had come into my life a bit later. I still have so much growing up to do and I needed more life experiences. I am trying to learn and get better at being married. But I have a steep learning curve. She and I would be much better off if I was a better person and more mature.
:notbad:
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Barnes93cb wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:33 am I would certainly marry my wife again.

you are ahead of the game admitting this to yourself.
brain go brrrrrr