OT 18: Anti-Social Distancing

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Also funny that as usual I'm being labeled as an asshole, not the guy telling me to go fuck myself with my wife's dick...

Waxer, don't ever change. You are the best.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:31 pm
[user not found] wrote:
This isn't about you not going to the beach Troy, this is about your comments about what other people are doing. You made an unfair and inaccurate leap. It's fine, it happens, just own your error.
The dude specifically said he's going for the weekend with at least another couple. It's not a solo day trip by his own admission.
:sass:

We are going with my sister and BIL. Everything is within the recommendations of the .gov. If that isn't good enough :ohwell:

Also, my wife is out working everyday, not partying. I know it's something you can't understand but she has to show up somewhere daily to make money for us to live.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

And I truly am sorry you have imuno-compromised people in the house... but... does that mean that every barber, restaurant, hotel, airline, bar, gym worker should be thrown to the poor house?
troyguitar

D Griff wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:31 pm The dude specifically said he's going for the weekend with at least another couple. It's not a solo day trip by his own admission.
:sass:

We are going with my sister and BIL. Everything is within the recommendations of the .gov. If that isn't good enough :ohwell:

Also, my wife is out working everyday, not partying. I know it's something you can't understand but she has to show up somewhere daily to make money for us to live.
You said that she's been going to restaurants and bars regularly with friends NFG on top of going to work, didn't you?
fledonfoot
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Taco Truk | Power Wheels Heep

[user not found] wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:33 pm
troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:31 pm The dude specifically said he's going for the weekend with at least another couple. It's not a solo day trip by his own admission.
And why the assumption that is unsafe?

Two hotel rooms, masks in public, and on the beach? There is absolutely nothing unsafe or against recommendations about that.

Now... If I said that the wife and I were spending a weekend with another couple, your criticisms would be fair. But Griff ain't down with what we do with other couples.
Man, I didn’t know adults still played Twister.
troyguitar

D Griff wrote:And I truly am sorry you have imuno-compromised people in the house... but... does that mean that every barber, restaurant, hotel, airline, bar, gym worker should be thrown to the poor house?
You have for a long time now been quite cavalier about all of this... "I'm probably going to get it anyway" sound familiar? Do I need to quote you more specifically to jog your memory?
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Had a 12:00 meeting with the Navy to review and negotiate a proposal that I submitted last week for some new work on my ship... meeting generally lasts an hour, today we finished at 3:45. Fuck me. Gonna be a late night making up for the meals I missed and getting into the gym an hour later than usual.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

SAWCE wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:46 pm Had a 12:00 meeting with the Navy to review and negotiate a proposal that I submitted last week for some new work on my ship... meeting generally lasts an hour, today we finished at 3:45. Fuck me. Gonna be a late night making up for the meals I missed and getting into the gym an hour later than usual.
:doomed:
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

fledonfoot wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:42 pm
[user not found] wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:33 pm

And why the assumption that is unsafe?

Two hotel rooms, masks in public, and on the beach? There is absolutely nothing unsafe or against recommendations about that.

Now... If I said that the wife and I were spending a weekend with another couple, your criticisms would be fair. But Griff ain't down with what we do with other couples.
Man, I didn’t know adults still played Twister.
Nekkid twister doe :hubba:
Apex

I need to get a fresh batch of jerky made. It’s been awhile since I’ve made any.
fledonfoot
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

My boss and one of the two writers that stayed through my COVID shutdown have tested positive for antibodies. Nobody has shown any symptoms this whole time.
fledonfoot
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Apex wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:50 pm I need to get a fresh batch of jerky made. It’s been awhile since I’ve made any.
Check out the beef jerky outlet in Langhorne next time you’re around there.

Solid.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:43 pm
D Griff wrote:And I truly am sorry you have imuno-compromised people in the house... but... does that mean that every barber, restaurant, hotel, airline, bar, gym worker should be thrown to the poor house?
You have for a long time now been quite cavalier about all of this... "I'm probably going to get it anyway" sound familiar? Do I need to quote you more specifically to jog your memory?
Sure, I have said that. It's likely true if the virus is really as easily spread as is claimed as my wife does go to a school full of people daily, and does indeed go out with her friends to eat (outside only).

:ohwell: You win. I guess I'm a killer. Not feeling too bad about hanging out outside in public on a beach and being around another young and healthy couple.
Apex

fledonfoot wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:51 pm
Apex wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:50 pm I need to get a fresh batch of jerky made. It’s been awhile since I’ve made any.
Check out the beef jerky outlet in Langhorne next time you’re around there.

Solid.
:ohmy: :excited: I shall!
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Apex wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:13 pm
[user not found] wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:08 pm

I didn't die from COVID, I died from this. Amazing.
Death cert still says COVID. :lol:
:lol:
troyguitar

D Griff wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:43 pm You have for a long time now been quite cavalier about all of this... "I'm probably going to get it anyway" sound familiar? Do I need to quote you more specifically to jog your memory?
Sure, I have said that. It's likely true if the virus is really as easily spread as is claimed as my wife does go to a school full of people daily, and does indeed go out with her friends to eat (outside only).

:ohwell: You win. I guess I'm a killer. Not feeling too bad about hanging out outside in public on a beach and being around another young and healthy couple.
You'll probably be fine, and it's the 'murican :waxer: way to not care about anyone but your own immediate family - so you're doing it right. Don't be a stupid pussy and think about the greater good, that's for losers. Every man for himself.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

*whistles innocently*
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:00 pm
D Griff wrote:

You'll probably be fine, and it's the 'murican :waxer: way to not care about anyone but your own immediate family - so you're doing it right. Don't be a stupid pussy and think about the greater good, that's for losers. Every man for himself.
I only do outdoor things and have this entire time... always mask up at the grocery or anything else. Beyond that, it is what it is, I am a selfish murderer.
troyguitar

D Griff wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:00 pm You'll probably be fine, and it's the 'murican :waxer: way to not care about anyone but your own immediate family - so you're doing it right. Don't be a stupid pussy and think about the greater good, that's for losers. Every man for himself.
I only do outdoor things and have this entire time... always mask up at the grocery or anything else. Beyond that, it is what it is, I am a selfish murderer.
So you're camping at the beach?
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

D Griff wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:52 pm
troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:43 pm You have for a long time now been quite cavalier about all of this... "I'm probably going to get it anyway" sound familiar? Do I need to quote you more specifically to jog your memory?

Shit I'm eating at a restaurant right meow.

Also, I was in Windsor for work (limited human contact and screening), Grand Bend to check on my cottage, and a service call to Guelph today (moderate human interaction with screening/mask/gloves/sanitizer), and back again!

Might go for a walk on the beach tomorrow if I don't get eaten by a Polar bear on the way home from the bar.

:nuke:

All joking aside, if my :tits: was immune compromised in the way that makes COVID high risk to her I'd probably order a pizza to the front door or something, but I'd still have to do the rest of the shit for work. :ohwell:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:12 pm
D Griff wrote:
So you're camping at the beach?
No we’re staying in an airBNB. Which I’m sure is somehow murderous even though only the four of us will be exposed to each other.
Apex

D Griff wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:22 pm
troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:12 pm So you're camping at the beach?
No we’re staying in an airBNB. Which I’m sure is somehow murderous even though only the four of us will be exposed to each other.
Might as well club some baby seals while you’re at it.
troyguitar

D Griff wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:12 pm So you're camping at the beach?
:word:

So you do outdoor things except when doing indoor ones. Good call. #metoo
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Tarspin wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:20 pm
D Griff wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:52 pm

Shit I'm eating at a restaurant right meow.

Also, I was in Windsor for work (limited human contact and screening), Grand Bend to check on my cottage, and a service call to Guelph today (moderate human interaction with screening/mask/gloves/sanitizer), and back again!

Might go for a walk on the beach tomorrow if I don't get eaten by a Polar bear on the way home from the bar.

:nuke:

All joking aside, if my :tits: was immune compromised in the way that makes COVID high risk to her I'd probably order a pizza to the front door or something, but I'd still have to do the rest of the shit for work. :ohwell:
Murderer! I thought only Americans like myself were selfish pieces of murdering shit but I guess it’s international.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:23 pm
D Griff wrote:
:word:

So you do outdoor things except when doing indoor ones. Good call. #metoo
Are you outside right now?