Sup wit all the high beam driving?

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Irish wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:18 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:03 pm

I remember when I was driving my TSX with the learners permit, my mom got aggravated to the guy behind me driving with high beams on that she actually made me slow down so he can pass right before merging into one lane, and told me her words in turkish "push the stalk forward so u can blind the son of a bitch and follow him" and the MDX starting to run away from me, I was at first :wat:
Your Mom sounds pretty :notbad:

noodz?
https://www.google.com/search?q=fat+lad ... ob4u-P1c8M:

:lolol: She's very argumentative and assertive (just like Tomi Lahren), especially when she has bad customer service experience , and yes that means she does (i actually mean) asks to speak to the manager. She has also put a lot of people in their place on whatever bullshit they're spewing.

Maybe that's why I get worked up on this forum from time to time.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:20 pm

noodz?

:lolol: She's very argumentative and assertive (just like Tomi Lahren), especially when she has bad customer service experience , and yes that means she does (i actually mean) asks to speak to the manager. She has also put a lot of people in their place on whatever bullshit they're spewing.

:lolgasm: I'm pretty :fatty: too so......

My brother is like that with customer service.....I swear they all have his picture on their wall like Americas most wanted....except in his case its "Most Feared"
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Irish wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:33 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:20 pm

:lolgasm: I'm pretty :fatty: too so......

My brother is like that with customer service.....I swear they all have his picture on their wall like Americas most wanted....except in his case its "Most Feared"

:lolol:
this is why i love dfd, we all have unique flaws, unique life styles and unique-ishh families. I mean crangs mom tells him to take the garbage so his sis wont get kidnapped by them. Ours cannot be worse that dat.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:03 pm

I remember when I was driving my TSX with the learners permit, my mom got aggravated to the guy behind me driving with high beams on that she actually made me slow down so he can pass right before merging into one lane, and told me her words in turkish "push the stalk forward so u can blind the son of a bitch and follow him" and the MDX starting to run away from me, I was at first :wat:

noodz?
:lolgasm:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:43 pm

noodz?
:lolgasm: