The Sno Show - Tales of Wedding Fuckery

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiiiiiiiiiiiiat

Promised update from yesterday’s wedding and our 2/2 of the double header weekend. Epically long post, Grab a beer.

So there are a few bullet points you need to understand before we get too knee deep into all of this. Some of these are just context for the amount of crazy that went into yesterday.

-The videographer that was on the vendor team is the same videographer that shot Zilch and I's wedding. She is out of Austin, TX.
-This is only the first of many things this bride stole from my wedding. (I have known her since high school, she was in attendance at our wedding.)
-The videographer also happens to be the ex-fiance of our very own StripeThree. I've been given permission to say whatever I want.
-This bride is not a virgin. Neither is the groom. The bride has lived with males in the past. In fact, her and the groom were living together before the wedding. She claims they had not had sex yet. They were together for three years and she had been pushing for a ring since month three. They were engaged in November of last year and got married yesterday. If you ask Zilch, who has met her, he says she's fake and full of shit. Which I can't argue. I think if I had asked the groom yesterday if he had had sex his answer would have been "..yes." If they, in fact, haven't, I think they've done everything but. Emphasis on the butt.
-The Bride’s name was Ashley. The Groom’s name was Geoff.

And here we go.

Things started months ago with this bitch. I quickly realized I was being single white femaled by her. She strategically copied very personal details of the 1+1 wedding. Example one:

This is ⅕ cocktail napkins she had printed. Read it carefully.

This is one of the cocktail napkins that was at Zilch and I’s wedding last June.

Now, I am not the first person ever to put fun facts on cocktail napkins. You can log onto any wedding printing site and find them. But the fact that she chose the same fact seemed odd…

Again, this had started with her hiring our videographer. Who had to be brought in from Austin, TX. It quickly snowballed into her requesting our signature cocktail (a gin in tonic but it had lemon, basil and blueberries) recipe from our wedding. A ballpark nacho late night snack. A Ritter’s Frozen Custard (local joint) cart. The same caterer we used. Several of the same songs we used and a relation to a very personal touch of the word “favorite” throughout the day. About three weeks ago while browsing Instagram, I realized this bitch has started following some of my close friends on socials. Friends from elementary school that I haven’t seen in 25+ years. Zilch’s cousin’s wife? Weird shit.

So fast forward to the rehearsal dinner.

It’s common to have an open mic at the rehearsal for a more casual opportunity for speeches. I was not at rehearsal but I heard the story from several people and the videographer caught it on film. A family friend of the Groom, also named Ashley, smashed out of her mind, grabbed the mic and started her speech with “Well, I was the first Ashley in Geoff’s life.”

This speech proceeded with her going into how her and Geoff had made pacts to get married to each other. And at 22, they decided to wait it out until 25. And then at 25 they decided to wait again. And so on. And that the only reason this wasn’t their wedding rehearsal was because Geoff met the other Ashley.

You can imagine how this went down. The Maid of Honor ended up bitching the girl out and asked her to leave. In a strange turn of events, Ashley-not-marrying-Geoff still showed her face at the wedding. As a second note, ANMG is also already married herself. Husband was in attendance to witness the whole shit show.

Moving on to the wedding day…

I check in with Bride at the hotel, she’s still in tears over the speech the night before. I had to make things worse by telling her we had to implement her rain plan.

The idea was an outdoor ceremony with an indoor reception after. The weather was looking sketchy as fuck. On Sunday night, I had to make a rain call for the venue at 9:00 pm so they could staff properly. I went with outside. We talked about it together and decided we’d take a second look at it the next morning at 9:00 am because staff would start set up at that time and we could wait until that last minute for that. So at 9:00 am yesterday morning, after the weather report took a turn for the worse, I changed my mind and had it moved inside. We proceeded with this plan.

So bride is heart broken. Sobbing. We’re off to a stellar start.

Enter Stage right Stripethree’s ex.

We’ll call her A. So A is very good at what she does, I hired her for my own wedding, after all. But she is the world’s most unorganized person. She’s not new to the wedding industry but she is new to owning her own business and she is hand’s down the neediest vendor I have ever met. This girl asked me for a glass of ice water not once, but twice, in the middle of the ceremony. She also gave zero fucks in regards to the master timeline which has never happened to me. But she is the type of person that wants to take 20 minutes to wire a lapel mic under your shirt and tape it to your chest instead of just clipping one to your lapel. I understand the dedication to quality but when the wedding day is already running 1.5 hours behind because of this same shit all day, I’m going to end you.

The photographer called me at one point in tears because she had never been so behind on a wedding and to tell me that she was so sorry but they were going to be late, have to skip downtown photos and head straight for the ceremony because A had sucked up so much of the day.

So back to the rain plan. It’s now 4:20 pm. Ceremony is at 5:30 (ended up starting at 5:52 due to videographer) and with any wedding, guests show up 30 minutes early (so 5:00 pm) and things need set and final. I’m still looking at a fully set ceremony inside. There is fabric hung from the ceiling. 118 chairs. A settee sofa placed for a foot washing ceremony. It’s also blue skies and gorgeous outside…

I pull the trigger, grab my staff and tell them we’re moving the entire thing outside. In 40 minutes. Including hanging 15 yards of draping fabric from a tree on a 16’ ladder. I couldn’t ,in good conscious, force this girl to get married inside with gorgeous weather outside (In my defense, it had stormed all morning and opened up again at about 9:00 pm last night) after what she had endured the night before with the speech and as a decent planner. We managed to get the bride on site without knowing we had moved it back outside. I met her at the party bus when it arrived, walked her out to the ceremony site and she lost her shit. The photographer got photos of it that I can’t wait to see. Under promise, over deliver.

Which brings me to the caterer. I’ve worked him more than any other caterer in the local industry and things have progressively gotten worse over the past year or so. He constantly over promises and under delivers. He cuts so many corners he basically works in a circle.. He likes to say he “says yes.” Want to serve your grandmother’s lime jello salad at the reception? He’ll make it for you and have it. But this frequently leads to saying yes to brides on decisions that are going to make the quality of the food or service suffer.

Ashley doesn’t eat gluten and the guest list was full of dietary restricted guests, vegetarians, pescetarians, celiac, vegans, you name it. We had them. When we first started planning, she stated how much she always hated feeling like an inconvenience at weddings because of her diet, or worse, doesn’t eat. So she wanted to take that into account with the menu.

She hires the caterer and they decide on a menu that includes beef short ribs, a seafood paella and several vegetable sides. The seafood paella was supposed to serve as a second entree/protein option in a family style service. (Family style service at weddings means platters of food are brought out and you pass it amongst your table, allowing each guest to take their own.) But here’s the thing, we’re in southern Indiana. No one but the restricted diets are going to have any interest in the seafood paella. They’re all going for the short rib.

I notice issues when I walk into the kitchen to get a status update on vendor meals (dinner for the team working the wedding, us, photographers, etc.) He tells me they’re coming but they won’t have any beef.

I’m sorry, what? You ran out of beef?

I give a bit of side eye but chose to not make a big deal out of it and had already given in to the fact that I was going to have to order pizza for our team. My 22 year old interns are never going to eat seafood paella. They’re grown up in Indiana, they’ve never even seen an oyster.

On my walk back to where our team was staged, i have THREE guests, including the bride’s sister, stop me to tell me their table did not receive beef.

Excusemewhat?

I walked into the kitchen and lit the fire of a thousand suns with the caterer. You ran out of food?! At a fucking wedding!? He quickly tries to make excuses, telling me they portioned it correctly and that it’s not his fault that the bride chose the seafood paella as the second protein and that people just didn’t want it. No, it’s your job and responsibility to explain to her moooooonths before the wedding as to why this might not work or we maybe need to not serve it family style where guests are allowed to chose their own portion size. I quickly followed it up with the reasoning that there is no way in hell he portioned it correctly because there wasn’t beef for the vendors and those meals were accounted for and paid for by the bride just like guest meals.

The conversation ended with me telling him in front of his entire staff and his father, who tags along to weddings frequently, that he would never be on another one of my weddings again. (this is not the first time he has fucked up royally. We had issues with a plated taco service at the beginning of May that he had to fully refund the bride on.)

We ended this evening with him asking if he could break down the beverage station early and go home (a frequent request of his). I told him no, that the bride paid for the beverage station and I would be saving the one corner I had control of that night.

All in all, crazy ass bride was thrilled with the day. She had heard about the catering issues by the time we left from rumblings from her family but I told her we would discuss compensation after she returns from the honeymoon. I’m fucking exhausted and don’t want to move. And glad it’s over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm At the risk of being sucked into your wedding planner decorative vortex, that is kind of cute.
Desertbreh
Command Chief Master Sirloin

More gold.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
stripethree
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '04 R32, '90 Miata, '17 CB300F

Popcorn worthy but god damn I am thirsty for more. Expensive cold brew consumption? Dirty dishes at dog level? "Hey, what's next"? Does the bride have my check? It's the photog's fault.

I'll add one more thing...
but she is new to owning her own busines
She's been solo since 2011, be it hair, photo, video, whatever. New? Nah. Has trouble being organized? Uh huh. She's done hair for weddings long before photo or video. I know it's not the same, but you're letting her off easy. Esp with how many times I got an earful about others not being on schedule at jobs.

I think I dodged a bullet. A fuckin' 50 cal.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

5/7
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

stripethree wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:06 pm Popcorn worthy but god damn I am thirsty for more. Expensive cold brew consumption? Dirty dishes at dog level? "Hey, what's next"? Does the bride have my check? It's the photog's fault.

I'll add one more thing...
but she is new to owning her own busines
She's been solo since 2011, be it hair, photo, video, whatever. New? Nah. Has trouble being organized? Uh huh. She's done hair for weddings long before photo or video. I know it's not the same, but you're letting her off easy. Esp with how many times I got an earful about others not being on schedule at jobs.

I think I dodged a bullet. A fuckin' 50 cal.
Totally forgot to even remotely include any of this. Or the shit about the crazy ass mother in law. We might need a second edition.

I may just screen shot our entire chat from the weekend and post.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm At the risk of being sucked into your wedding planner decorative vortex, that is kind of cute.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

stripethree wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:06 pm Popcorn worthy but god damn I am thirsty for more. Expensive cold brew consumption? Dirty dishes at dog level?
Yeah, Sno forgot to mention that A and her 2nd shooter stayed at our house.

I have a coffee subscription and receive single origin coffee devliveries twice a month. I normally wouldn’t use this coffee to make cold brew concentrate, not because it isn’t good, but because it takes a lot of coffee to make concentrate. But, being a good host, I knew A. liked cold brew (she makes these Keto butter, heavy cream, almond butter cold brew thing) so I made fresh batch of concentrate the night before with the single origin :waxer: shit because that’s all I had. I ended up with enough concentrate to make about 1.25 liters of cold brew once diluted, but decided against diluting it ahead of time because I knew that A. made her own as well and assumed she would prefer to dilute to her own tastes.

I had escaped to the garage for most of the morning to avoid the shit show of disorganization and industry talk, but at some point I decided a glass of fresh delicious cold brew would really hit the spot. I go inside and much to my dismay, I find an empty carafe (unwashed, sitting in the sink :triggered: ) that once held the glorious single origin concentrate. A. had made her Keto coffee milkshake thing with the entire batch of concentrate.

..the morning went downhill from there.
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

And dirty dishes were a thing in general. Left on end tables, left in the sink. :bruh: either wash them a throw them in the dishwasher.
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
stripethree
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '04 R32, '90 Miata, '17 CB300F

4zilch wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:46 pm And dirty dishes were a thing in general. Left on end tables, left in the sink. :bruh: either wash them a throw them in the dishwasher.
I don't know how someone does this when they live with cats. CATS. And nosy hybrid cats that get into your food like effing ninjas.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

stripethree wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:57 pm
4zilch wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:46 pm And dirty dishes were a thing in general. Left on end tables, left in the sink. :bruh: either wash them a throw them in the dishwasher.
I don't know how someone does this when they live with cats. CATS. And nosy hybrid cats that get into your food like effing ninjas.
Wilson in particular enjoyed her coffee drank.
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

There was also just overall hand holding happening. She sort of takes the mentality that the wedding video is the most important part of the wedding day. Period. It's important, but let's actually get them married.

After the cold brew incident on Saturday morning, I was trying to get out of the house to go manage my 1/2 weddings of double header weekend that was entirely unrelated to her and her second shooter. Yet spent all of my time at home on Saturday morning holding her hand for the wedding on Monday. She made me late in trying to get out of the house in her utter inability to be organized.

She also spent the entire day asking my staff for updates on the schedule. She was provided a copy of the master timeline with information particularly pertaining to her pulled out and written out specifically for her. And it doesn't make a difference any way, she obliterated it with twenty minute mic-ing sessions anyway. I have done over 300 weddings in my career and she was hands down the neediest vendor I've ever witnessed.

She capped it all off with asking me at the very end of the night if I had a check for her. The final payment from the bride was due on wedding day. I didn't, the bride had given me an entire stack of envelopes, mostly tip money but sometimes those envelopes include final payments. Nothing for A. Her and her second shooter stayed at the hotel the bridal party was staying at on Sunday and Monday night in order to be in close proximity. (I'm not sure why, I made it to and from the wedding locations from my house just fine) The hotel was one of the most expensive in Indy. She told me after I said I didn't have an envelope for her that she couldn't pay for her hotel or pay the second shooter without the check. Fucking great. How do you plan on getting back home to Austin!?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck I am so worn out over this past weekend's bullshit.
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn girl. When my wife gets home to bitch about work it's all :sass: but you coming home and bitching is all :mindblown:
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Wow, just wow.
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Acid666 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:35 pm Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn girl. When my wife gets home to bitch about work it's all :sass: but you coming home and bitching is all :mindblown:
I mean, I have to carry business insurance purely covering the fact that I work in crazy town...
Acid666

stripethree wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:57 pm
It's a lifestyle bruh. Cat hair is both a fashion accessory and a condiment!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Sno wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:07 pm A settee sofa placed for a foot washing ceremony.
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
:wtf: :wat: :wtf:
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

5/7 story, :doe: :like:
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Let me paint Saturday's picture for you:

95 degrees. Over 100 degrees with the heat index.

The shit barn I posted a few pages back without A/C.

We were responsible for all set up (including a ceremony in full sun at 4:00 pm. Absolutely no shade. None.) as well as "stack and rack" - striking all of the furniture and putting it back on the carts at the end of the night.

We did as much set up as possible on Friday before the rehearsal. Luckily, the $4,200 rental price for this shit hole includes access to the space on Friday and the following Sunday. So in order to cut the manual labor and limit our day to as few hours as possible, we set all of the furniture on Friday and started our day at 11:00 am on Saturday. We were on site and in the heat by 12:30 pm.

I called this family two weeks before the wedding after seeing the venue and demanded they rent industrial fans and bring in 1,100 lbs of ice. Both of which they fought me on, thinking they didn't need either.

1. You have paid me good money to walk you through this process. I'm not here for my health, in fact, your day might put me under. Please for the love of all things holy, listen to me when I tell you my professional opinion. Why the fuck am I here?!

2. You have kegs. This facility doesn't have kitchen amenities. Serving warm beer are you? (for an additional :wtf: moment, ice is roughly $2.40 for one 22 lb. bag. $2.50 to have it delivered. 1,100 lbs is 50 bags. These fucks finally agreed to get ice but then wanted to fight me on getting the ice delivered. It's $10.00!! I will fucking pay it. How are you going to get 1,100 lbs from Indianapolis 50 minutes south otherwise?? Please tell me.)

They finally agreed to the fans and ice. But wouldn't pay for the fans to be delivered, either. Which I gave on. Fine. Send your fucking family to pick them up. They were supposed to be picked up on Friday afternoon, this reservation was not in my control, at all. Groom was "handling it."

:yeahok:

We get on site for rehearsal, fans are nowhere to be seen. "hey, groomy, what's the story on the industrial fans? They arriving later?"

Groom - "Oh, yeah, such and such is going to pick them up and bring them tomorrow by 2:00."
Pissed sno - "Umm, ok. Well, head's up, ALL rental companies close at noon on Saturdays. He's going to need to be there long before noon."
Groom - "yep. ok."
Pissed sno - "Ok, but really. We won't have them otherwise."
Groom - "ive got it, ok."

You see where this is going. Fuckwaffle showed up at the rental company at 1:30 and everything is all shut up. Bridesmaid text me to say 'Fans aren't happening." Oh. My. Fucking. Gawd. I called their emergency service, pleaded with them that we had a wedding in a barn with no A/C. Sorry, no dice. Waffle should have picked them up when we told him to. :rage:

So the heat was worse than it even needed to be.

Ceremony time comes around. Photographer and I are really looking at this whole situation like "this is bad. This is really bad." The fucking officiant looked at me and said "can't you just go to Walmart and buy like, all of their portable air conditioning units, like right now?" Bitch. No. And it wouldn't do shit anyway.

We present bride with the option to at least get married inside the barn where it's shaded over the full sun. She has elderly in attendance. We have air quality warnings on our weather reports. In the summer months in Indiana, we sometimes have to not only discuss rain plans with our brides but extreme heat, as well. It's just not safe. Nope. Bride insists, wedding outside.

Grandma passed out as soon as she got down the aisle. I, personally, would have been mortified if I had insisted on having my wedding in uncomfortable conditions and my grandmother passed out because of it. Mother of the Groom went quickly after her and both were sitting in air-conditioned cars before the ceremony was even over.

Things proceed, we try to bump things up by cutting cocktail hour short. Let's get this show on the road, people are dying. They serve mexican for dinner. :barf:

We lose another family member to the floor in the middle of dinner. I keep thinking this is wrapping up early, there is no way this bitch is going to make everyone sit here all night.

Narrator: "The bitch, would in fact, make everyone sit there all night."

We lose another one during the cake cutting. (That's four total in case you're keeping count.)

By 7:45, there are 8 people left. Perfect, lets fucking go.

Nope, these eight people, who are all her immediate family, who are not even taking advantage of the open bar, proceed to sit at one table until 10:15 to support the bride. Not drinking, not dancing, have changed into casual clothes, just sitting there chit chatting. We all knew had the bride said "lets just go sit in the nice A/C of the hotel and socialize instead of sitting here" they would have gladly left. Look, I get it, it's your wedding day, you want to enjoy every minute, but come on.

So we went until 10:15 and she had the most pathetic 8 person sparkler exit I have ever seen. And this girl was somewhat heavy. And had A LOT of dress on. So many fucking layers, I bustled it myself. What in the actual fuck.

I have never looked forward to a shower more in my life. By the end of the night, I was a miserable mess of being so hot and dehydrated but soaked with sweat and water from managing ice all day. My shoes are trashed. We had to ride home with the windows totally down because holy hell, four females can smell atrocious after a day like that. I think I quit my job five times over the course of the entire day.
Desertbreh

Sno wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:32 pm Let me paint Saturday's picture for you:

We were responsible for all set up (including a ceremony in full sun at 4:00 pm. Absolutely no shade. None.) as well as "stack and rack" - striking all of the furniture and putting it back on the carts at the end of the night.

We did as much set up as possible on Friday before the rehearsal. Luckily, the $4,200 rental price for this shit hole includes access to the space on Friday and the following Sunday. So in order to cut the manual labor and limit our day to as few hours as possible, we set all of the furniture on Friday and started our day at 11:00 am on Saturday. We were on site and in the heat by 12:30 pm.

I called this family two weeks before the wedding after seeing the venue and demanded they rent industrial fans and bring in 1,100 lbs of ice. Both of which they fought me on, thinking they didn't need either.

1. You have paid me good money to walk you through this process. I'm not here for my health, in fact, your day might put me under. Please for the love of all things holy, listen to me when I tell you my professional opinion. Why the fuck am I here?!

2. You have kegs. This facility doesn't have kitchen amenities. Serving warm beer are you? (for an additional :wtf: moment, ice is roughly $2.40 for one 22 lb. bag. $2.50 to have it delivered. 1,100 lbs is 50 bags. These fucks finally agreed to get ice but then wanted to fight me on getting the ice delivered. It's $10.00!! I will fucking pay it. How are you going to get 1,100 lbs from Indianapolis 50 minutes south otherwise?? Please tell me.)

They finally agreed to the fans and ice. But wouldn't pay for the fans to be delivered, either. Which I gave on. Fine. Send your fucking family to pick them up. They were supposed to be picked up on Friday afternoon, this reservation was not in my control, at all. Groom was "handling it."

We get on site for rehearsal, fans are nowhere to be seen. "hey, groomy, what's the story on the industrial fans? They arriving later?"

Groom - "Oh, yeah, such and such is going to pick them up and bring them tomorrow by 2:00."
Pissed sno - "Umm, ok. Well, head's up, ALL rental companies close at noon on Saturdays. He's going to need to be there long before noon."
Groom - "yep. ok."

You see where this is going. Fuckwaffle showed up at the rental company at 1:30 and everything is all shut up. Bridesmaid text me to say 'Fans aren't happening." Oh. My. Fucking. Gawd. I called their emergency service, pleaded with them that we had a wedding in a barn with no A/C. Sorry, no dice. Waffle should have picked them up when we told him to. :rage:

Ceremony time comes around. Photographer and I are really looking at this whole situation like "this is bad. This is really bad." The fucking officiant looked at me and said "can't you just go to Walmart and buy like, all of their portable air conditioning units, like right now?" Bitch. No. And it wouldn't do shit anyway.

We present bride with the option to at least get married inside the barn where it's shaded over the full sun. She has elderly in attendance. We have air quality warnings on our weather reports. In the summer months in Indiana, we sometimes have to not only discuss rain plans with our brides but extreme heat, as well. It's just not safe. Nope. Bride insists, wedding outside.

Grandma passed out as soon as she got down the aisle. I, personally, would have been mortified if I had insisted on having my wedding in uncomfortable conditions and my grandmother passed out because of it. Mother of the Groom went quickly after her and both were sitting in air-conditioned cars before the ceremony was even over.

Things proceed, we try to bump things up by cutting cocktail hour short. Let's get this show on the road, people are dying. They serve mexican for dinner. :barf:

We lose another family member to the floor in the middle of dinner. I keep thinking this is wrapping up early, there is no way this bitch is going to make everyone sit here all night.

We lose another one during the cake cutting. (That's four total in case you're keeping count.)

Nope, these eight people, who are all her immediate family, who are not even taking advantage of the open bar, proceed to sit at one table until 10:15 to support the bride. Not drinking, not dancing, have changed into casual clothes, just sitting there chit chatting. We all knew had the bride said "lets just go sit in the nice A/C of the hotel and socialize instead of sitting here" they would have gladly left. Look, I get it, it's your wedding day, you want to enjoy every minute, but come on.

So we went until 10:15 and she had the most pathetic 8 person sparkler exit I have ever seen. And this girl was somewhat heavy. And had A LOT of dress on. So many fucking layers, I bustled it myself. What in the actual fuck.

I have never looked forward to a shower more in my life. By the end of the night, I was a miserable mess of being so hot and dehydrated but soaked with sweat and water from managing ice all day. My shoes are trashed. We had to ride home with the windows totally down because holy hell, four females can smell atrocious after a day like that. I think I quit my job five times over the course of the entire day.
Fuckwaffle I'll add to the ammo belt. One thing about the desert is that people know without A/C it's not going to be ok.....so everything has A/C/ventilation/fans. When you Northern Midwest bros/Pay Area/Pacific Northwest guys get hit with the isolated heat wave, you are all completely fucked.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
wap

Desertbreh wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:41 pm
Sno wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:32 pm Let me paint Saturday's picture for you:

Groom - "yep. ok."

Fuckwaffle I'll add to the ammo belt. One thing about the desert is that people know without A/C it's not going to be ok.....so everything has A/C/ventilation/fans. When you Northern Midwest bros/Pay Area/Pacific Northwest guys get hit with the isolated heat wave, you are all completely fucked.
Fuckwaffle definitely stuck out for me, too. 5/7 addition to the DFD lexicon.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

It's so adaptable.

You can simply call someone a 'waffle' by, omitting the fuck- you can call them that to their face.
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

I’m a big fan of “twatwaffle,” too.
Acid666

Man, I just worked in my garage with no moving air, and it rained most of today so it was cool. And I sweat my balls off in like, 10 minutes of that shit. I couldn't imagine the beat down of being in the sun in that shit.
Holy fuck balls, how bad does it need to be to cave in and take one for the team for your magical day and make a choice that makes everyone in attendance less miserable?

Sno is a trooper
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Sno wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:01 pm I’m a big fan of “twatwaffle,” too.
That's the femine of fuckwaffle.
wap

:notbad:
wap

wap wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:01 pm
:notbad:
Conjures images of blue waffle.