Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

max225 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:41 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:27 pm

The #1 goal of any species is to procreate
Humans should not be equated to a Virus, Virmin, or a Cockroach we're smartest creatures on earth.. we should act as such.
http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

Check out the charts halfway down the page. Over 82 million people added to the world population each year for the last 4 years. 82 million people is about the population of Germany.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

practice your preaching max go get snipped.
brain go brrrrrr
SixSpeeder
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiat

max225 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:12 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:05 pm In general it's been a mild summer for Philly.
Last winter was :jalepenis: too.

Lots of things changing regarding the weather, but really, we don't know shit about this planet's weather patterns yet as we really don't have much quality historical data.
We do and we don't.... you can look into a lot of different things to get LOOONG term historical trends. (ice samples, trees, soil samples) etc etc.

California had amazing redwoods, which got basically annihilated from 1850-1920... they were the lungs of the west coast and we destroyed 99% of them... that's right... 99% of redwoods got chopped off. And they don't grow back, just like the rainforest... once it is gone it is gone...

I mean I think humans are the cause of some of what is happening, in particular, the shit in our immediate neighborhoods. Ppl need to stop fucking breeding, that's the #1 issue. But no one is addressing it. It is more important to discuss gender inequality in the military or some other fucking bullshit.

That's really not long-term at all, and the way that these studies are set up and conducted is a joke.

Also, the people that are saying that "I remember how the weather was when I was young and blah blah" = :derp: :spinulator: :thanksobama:
dyslexic wrote:DO YOU FEEL FEAR
SixSpeeder
Drives: Fiat

Earth is estimated to be 4.5 billion years old.
dyslexic wrote:DO YOU FEEL FEAR
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:17 pm practice your preaching max go get snipped.
I have 0 offspring
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:52 pm
max225 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:41 pm

Humans should not be equated to a Virus, Virmin, or a Cockroach we're smartest creatures on earth.. we should act as such.

Check out the charts halfway down the page. Over 82 million people added to the world population each year for the last 4 years. 82 million people is about the population of Germany.
China and India are the problem.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Detroit wrote:

Africa's population is growing...

This link made me lol

https://ktwop.com/2014/07/26/the-changi ... opulation/

ChrisoftheNorth

In other relevant news: Infamous was confirmed to be sterile today. I will not be contributing to the population problem.

:fuckyeah:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

Tarspin wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:05 pm
Detroit wrote:
Africa's population is growing...

This link made me lol

https://ktwop.com/2014/07/26/the-changi ... opulation/

Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

:dat: I'm 99% :aintcare:
max225

Detroit wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:59 pm

China thankfully HAD a one child policy india, on the other hand, is all about breeding. It is CULTURAL. They HAVE TO HAVE at least 2+ kids even in developed nations.

They are one of the biggest issues.... Plenty of other nations that culturally HAVE TO HAVE kids. Mexico, Philipines etc... breeding central
ChrisoftheNorth

[user not found] wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:57 pm
Detroit wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:07 pm In other relevant news: Infamous was confirmed to be sterile today. I will not be contributing to the population problem.

:fuckyeah:
Woah, really?

That's a fantastic development sir.
Yeah, she had the procedure done 4 months ago, went in today to make sure it worked. It did. :fuckyeah:

I may or may not get snipped to be "equal" or whatever. Infamous has a friend who's husband got snipped and they hit a nerve and now he can't get boners. Infamous doesn't want that to happen. Nor do I, tbh.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

[user not found] wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:56 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:17 pm practice your preaching max go get snipped.
I'll be doing that soon. :nope:
:dat:

Once it's too cold for motorcycles...
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Detroit wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:00 pm

Woah, really?

Yeah, she had the procedure done 4 months ago, went in today to make sure it worked. It did. :fuckyeah:

I may or may not get snipped to be "equal" or whatever. Infamous has a friend who's husband got snipped and they hit a nerve and now he can't get boners. Infamous doesn't want that to happen. Nor do I, tbh.
:ohdang:

So, major lawsuit?
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
stripethree
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '04 R32, '90 Miata, '17 CB300F

[user not found] wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:56 pmI'll be doing that soon. :nope:
Whatchufriadof?
ChrisoftheNorth

wap wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:07 pm

So, major lawsuit?
No, apparently it's a known complication that can happen. You sign a waiver agreeing to the risks or whatever. Supposedly, it's super uncommon, but they can't find nerves ahead of time, so you never know for sure.
max225

Woah, really?

not like you :jizz: in hookers rawdog style... Why would you get snipped if she is already?
ChrisoftheNorth

max225 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:18 pm

not like you :jizz: in hookers rawdog style... Why would you get snipped if she is already?
"Equality" or something. But now that it's all said and done, I don't think equality is a concern anymore.

We'll see.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote:
I'll be doing that soon. :nope:
We are done at two. I'm going to :doit: too
wap

Detroit wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:17 pm
wap wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:07 pm

So, major lawsuit?
No, apparently it's a known complication that can happen. You sign a waiver agreeing to the risks or whatever. Supposedly, it's super uncommon, but they can't find nerves ahead of time, so you never know for sure.
:nope:
dtraill27
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 17 Mazda 6

My family lives in the Myrtle Beach area, been keeping a close eye on Irma. On top of that my sister is supposed to be getting married next Sun on the beach and were staying in some crazy beach front mansion for a week. Really hope it weakens to a cat 1 before it gets there Monday
wap

dtraill27 wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:27 am My family lives in the Myrtle Beach area, been keeping a close eye on Irma. On top of that my sister is supposed to be getting married next Sun on the beach and were staying in some crazy beach front mansion for a week. Really hope it weakens to a cat 1 before it gets there Monday
Shit.
Good luck mang.
Acid666
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

dtraill27 wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:27 am My family lives in the Myrtle Beach area, been keeping a close eye on Irma. On top of that my sister is supposed to be getting married next Sun on the beach and were staying in some crazy beach front mansion for a week. Really hope it weakens to a cat 1 before it gets there Monday
Meh, I hope so too. My sister and the kiddos are flying in today to Louisiana to get away from that shit.
If shit hits the fan I'll likely be down there helping reconstruct and clear their house.
nuggstein
Drives: 2012 GTI

I can't believe how strong Hurricane Irma is. It's unbelievable how much destruction it has caused in the Caribbean, and it hasn't even come close to stopping. So sad.

Best wishes for everyone and their families on DFD who will affected by it in the next few days. Stay safe.
:crang:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:54 pm this thread: :nope:
Yeah prolly

You need to pay al gore :doe: