Home chat 1.0

Building Bag End? Did your front fall off? More leaks than a Chinese steamboat? Show us your pinterest projects!

How do you house, brah?

Own it
67%
Rent it
19%
:crang: in mom's basement
10%
:dong: grabbing frat house
2%
At school
No votes
I'm nomadic
2%

Total votes: 42
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Acid, that's most :impressive: !
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

Acid666 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:13 pm
[user not found] wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:07 am

It’s such a time saver because I do the vast majority of the dishes. I ain’t got time to stand in front of the sink for hours.
My only problem is that the sink still fills up. WHY DID I SPEND A GRAND ON A NICE ASS DISHWASHER FOR YOU TO JUST PILE SHIT UP HOOD RAT STYLE!?!?!
We're going through similar shit now. When she was working I was responsible for the dishes. Sink was always empty, dishwasher was always full, running, or empty, all with virtually no assistance from her. Since she's currently not working, she offered to take over responsibility for the dishes, so now, sink gets full to the point of being unusable, dishwasher stays empty and once or twice a week she'll fill the dishwasher before coming to bed but there will still be a few things left in the sink because she waited too long. Or, she'll ask me to help load or unload the DW after dinner. Sometimes I'll fill it and sometimes I'll empty it just because I can't stand a sink full of dirty shit. :disappoint: :tits:
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Yeah I do all of our dishes. She'll pile them up in the sink and if the sink fills up before I get to it, she has no problem just setting them on the counter... :mindblown:
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:35 pm Yeah I do all of our dishes. She'll pile them up in the sink and if the sink fills up before I get to it, she has no problem just setting them on the counter... :mindblown:
You and Acid need to consult Zil about getting some balls on these things. That shit SHOULD NOT STAND, man.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:33 pm

My only problem is that the sink still fills up. WHY DID I SPEND A GRAND ON A NICE ASS DISHWASHER FOR YOU TO JUST PILE SHIT UP HOOD RAT STYLE!?!?!
We're going through similar shit now. When she was working I was responsible for the dishes. Sink was always empty, dishwasher was always full, running, or empty, all with virtually no assistance from her. Since she's currently not working, she offered to take over responsibility for the dishes, so now, sink gets full to the point of being unusable, dishwasher stays empty and once or twice a week she'll fill the dishwasher before coming to bed but there will still be a few things left in the sink because she waited too long. Or, she'll ask me to help load or unload the DW after dinner. Sometimes I'll fill it and sometimes I'll empty it just because I can't stand a sink full of dirty shit. :disappoint: :tits:
Fuck that Ron, your woman is no millenial. :bs:
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:07 am

It’s such a time saver because I do the vast majority of the dishes. I ain’t got time to stand in front of the sink for hours.
Just fling the shit out in the yard. Send a message.
wap

[user not found] wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:55 pm

When I was in college, a sink full of dishes would go in the bed.

Oh wait...
:lol:
wap

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:10 pm

:iono:
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:31 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:10 pm

It's too late for you to throw the dishes out in the yard, so buy some Dawn I guess.
wap

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:32 pm
wap wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:31 pm

It's too late for you to throw the dishes out in the yard, so buy some Dawn I guess.
Walmart brand Cascade equivalent powder, :bruh:
:troywax:
SAWCE

[user not found] wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:06 pm
Desertbreh wrote:
Shoot em skeet style
Pull!
SAWCE

Finally good new.
House appraised at the selling price.
My contractor and the buyers contractor both quoted the same amount for the requested repairs, and the buyer agreed to a credit for that amount to do the repairs after closing. Everything else is on track so should close mid next week instead of 11/2
Apex
Drives: Abominable

SAWCE wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:06 pm Finally good new.
My contractor and the buyers contractor both quoted the same amount for the requested repairs, and the buyer agreed to a credit for that amount to do the repairs after closing. Everything else is on track so should close mid next week instead of 11/2
:fuckyeah: That's awesome news :sawce: !!
wap

SAWCE wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:06 pm Finally good new.
:fuckyeah: Great news!
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Desertbreh wrote:
wap wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:33 pm We're going through similar shit now. When she was working I was responsible for the dishes. Sink was always empty, dishwasher was always full, running, or empty, all with virtually no assistance from her. Since she's currently not working, she offered to take over responsibility for the dishes, so now, sink gets full to the point of being unusable, dishwasher stays empty and once or twice a week she'll fill the dishwasher before coming to bed but there will still be a few things left in the sink because she waited too long. Or, she'll ask me to help load or unload the DW after dinner. Sometimes I'll fill it and sometimes I'll empty it just because I can't stand a sink full of dirty shit. :disappoint: :tits:
:dat:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Desertbreh wrote:
Acid666 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:13 pm My only problem is that the sink still fills up. WHY DID I SPEND A GRAND ON A NICE ASS DISHWASHER FOR YOU TO JUST PILE SHIT UP HOOD RAT STYLE!?!?!
:dat:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Desertbreh wrote:
wap wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:31 pm :iono:
Lawl
wap

[user not found] wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:05 am Oh hell. Dishwasher has a dent in the front. :rage:
Fuuuuuuuuckkk
wap

:( Sorry mang.
wap

[user not found] wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:43 pm 2nd dishwasher was dented as well. Fuckers.

Not quite as bad this time around but still, :dafuq: breh.

I’m gonna call up Lowe’s tomorrow and demand a double 8% discount. :amir:

Anyways, my ass is whupped. Helped my dad run gas line for the dryer, then we repaired the sewer line, installed the washer and dryer, and dishwasher.

We’ve got a real haus now!
:rage: on the DW but :fuckyeah: that you've got the W and D hooked up!
Apex

wap wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 pm
[user not found] wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:43 pm 2nd dishwasher was dented as well. Fuckers.

Not quite as bad this time around but still, :dafuq: breh.

I’m gonna call up Lowe’s tomorrow and demand a double 8% discount. :amir:

Anyways, my ass is whupped. Helped my dad run gas line for the dryer, then we repaired the sewer line, installed the washer and dryer, and dishwasher.

We’ve got a real haus now!
Oh, he's got the D hooked up. :dedong:
wap

Apex wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:18 am
wap wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 pm

Oh, he's got the D hooked up. :dedong:
:hue:
fledonfoot
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Taco Truk | Power Wheels Heep

[user not found] wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:55 pm
When I saw this on the facegram this morning, I totally thought you hurt yourself fingerbanging a fidget spinner.
Apex

fledonfoot wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:25 pm
[user not found] wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:55 pm
When I saw this on the facegram this morning, I totally thought you hurt yourself fingerbanging a fidget spinner.
Glad I wasn’t the only one. :lol:
wap

Another roofer/AC update.
So I believe I mentioned that the second AC install went well, but when they trimmed out the outside they only had gray painted wood trim. I told them to use it and I would just paint it white on my own time. I got the ladder out on Sunday and when I was up there I found that their calking left something to be desired, ie, gaps, open spaces, etc. So I ended up just calking on Sunday. Got home from work yesterday at a decent time so I decided to get the ladder out to start painting. Got one coat on and realized it's definitely going to need a second, which I can't do until Thursday earliest because I'm getting home late after work tonight (haircut) and tomorrow (dentist). Anyway, while I was outside yesterday I noticed that my screen was back. Part of the insurance claim was a window screen that was torn supposedly from hail. I don't think it was but :aintcare: if insurance wanted to pay for the repair. Roofer took the screen on 9/27 and apparently it was just done yesterday. :iono: I have not yet heard from the roofer. I have not received an invoice, nor have I paid him anything. He's supposed to submit his bills to me and I'm supposed to turn them in to the insurance company for payment and when I get my check from them I'll pay him in full. I'll call him this afternoon if I don't hear from him yet.
I've never met a contractor who was so :aintcare: about getting paid in a timely manner. He didn't even want a down payment. Either he's a total :derp: or he's running a very successful company and has great cash flow whichallows him to be able to essentially float me an $18k no-interest loan for over 3 weeks so far, and will probably be over 5 weeks by the time I get his bill, submit it to my insurance company, and get the check from them. And I'm leaving the country in 2 and a half weeks (will be back on 11/11) so if he doesn't get on the ball soon it's going to be mid-November before I can pay him. :impressive: