Islam

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.

How do you feel about Islam

It is totally fine, same as Christianity, should be protected under all american laws
45%
Radically different than our religion, it infringes on american rights/culture and shouldn't be accepted as such and tolarated unless it aligns with our values
9%
All religion should be banned
45%

Total votes: 22
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

You just said you feel safe and the religion doesn't dictate their actions and they haven't done shit...
3000 dead souls would disagree.

ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

That's it. Ban guns.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

maxtdi wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:16 pm You just said you feel safe and the religion doesn't dictate their actions and they haven't done shit...

Fuck, bro.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
max225

dubshow wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:15 pm
maxtdi wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:13 pm

Really :bruh:

http://www.latimes.com/local/california ... story.html
Face of love right there

so how do you filter that less than 1% of people that are fucking crazy, with out fucking the civil rights and freedoms of all the other not shitty people?

you forget about the asshole kid that went and shot he black church. IN A FREE SOCIETY THIS SHIT HAPPENS. In a less free society THIS SHIT WILL STILL HAPPEN.
What % of the population do they make up vs the "Terror" attacks/victims they cause. Two can play the game. There will always be white crazies shooting shit up, just like AZNs and any other race.

They are driven by MENTAL - ILLNESS not religion.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

:therapist:
max225

Have you guys seen what has been happening in france and germany? Now that they opened the flood gates?

Sure you can write it off as "fear mongering" but at WHAT FUCKING POINT do you WAKE THE FUCK up and say... OK SHIT IS NOT OK.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

maxtdi wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:16 pm You just said you feel safe and the religion doesn't dictate their actions and they haven't done shit...

actions of a few.

hey look, we blew up more people.

but yeah, that was a needed thing. We had to do it. The world is a 2 way street Max. WHAT IF THEY FEEL THE SAME WAY. WHAT IF THEY FEEL THEY ARE AT WAR WITH A COUNTRY THAT HAS BEEN IN THEIR COUNTRY FOR OVER 60 years NOW.

This is the shit we have in a free society. Its a slippery slope once you employee the .gov to control things. That .gov always has an agenda. So, are you really free? The cast net of "security" would say other wise.
ChrisoftheNorth

maxtdi wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:20 pm Have you guys seen what has been happening in france and germany? Now that they opened the flood gates?

Sure you can write it off as "fear mongering" but at WHAT FUCKING POINT do you WAKE THE FUCK up and say... OK SHIT IS NOT OK.
So, what's the answer? Ban them and piss them off even more?
max225

Would the FBI be present if we let in a bunch of Christians from Germany? or Ireland?
Calvinball

max225

Detroit wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:20 pm
maxtdi wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:20 pm Have you guys seen what has been happening in france and germany? Now that they opened the flood gates?

So, what's the answer? Ban them and piss them off even more?

That's part of the discussion. This whole inclusion shit is obviously NOT working.
KiaGiver
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 2017 Subaru STi / Vapemachine

While my dad did leave Pakistan to create a better life for himself - and eventually his family - in America, Pakistan isn't that big of a shit hole. Most muslims I encountered - here and abroad - have also been generally pretty peaceful. Sure, the culture is a little dated, but it isn't so different from any of the bigger religions' foundations: Conservative rules, certain levels of oppression for specific demographics, etc.
I like rumbles, vape juice and mudflaps :gay:

Need Modz? Hit me up!
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

#NOTMYFLOODGATE

hey Max, they done fucked up. What do you expect when there is no more country. Now why all those men "refugees" didnt stay and fight for their country/beliefs is beyond me.
Calvinball

ChrisoftheNorth

KiaGiver wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:22 pm While my dad did leave Pakistan to create a better life for himself - and eventually his family - in America, Pakistan isn't that big of a shit hole. Most muslims I encountered - here and abroad - have also been generally pretty peaceful. Sure, the culture is a little dated, but it isn't so different from any of the bigger religions' foundations: Conservative rules, certain levels of oppression for specific demographics, etc.
See, that's the thing. I work with a number of muslims. They go in special rooms to pray at lunch and everything. Great guys. Funny, hard working, easy to work with, etc. Banning them from entering the country would be stupid. They're actually helping/contributing.
max225

dubshow wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:22 pm

#NOTMYFLOODGATE

hey Max, they done fucked up. What do you expect when there is no more country. Now why all those men "refugees" didnt stay and fight for their country/beliefs is beyond me.
Looking the other way is getting old... something needs to be done.
Calvinball

Punchagoat
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: Vape

See what happens when we let white russians come to America??

PAPA BLESS
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Besides,

German has a way of "cleaning" up a population base when they get pushed to breaking points. They still have a strong economy and food. When those go away, you will be looking at another war.
ChrisoftheNorth

Punchagoat wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:24 pm See what happens when we let white russians come to America??

I wonder if we have any half and half...
max225

Detroit wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:23 pm
KiaGiver wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:22 pm While my dad did leave Pakistan to create a better life for himself - and eventually his family - in America, Pakistan isn't that big of a shit hole. Most muslims I encountered - here and abroad - have also been generally pretty peaceful. Sure, the culture is a little dated, but it isn't so different from any of the bigger religions' foundations: Conservative rules, certain levels of oppression for specific demographics, etc.
See, that's the thing. I work with a number of muslims. They go in special rooms to pray at lunch and everything. Great guys. Funny, hard working, easy to work with, etc. Banning them from entering the country would be stupid. They're actually helping/contributing.
That's not the point, the point is accept this country for what it is and cherish it's values without using religion as a scapegoat to do shit that doesn't align with our values.
Calvinball

dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

maxtdi wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:23 pm
dubshow wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:22 pm

#NOTMYFLOODGATE

Looking the other way is getting old... something needs to be done.
and what will you do? kill a large group of people that havent actually done anything in the name of weeding out a few bad ones?
lagunasecaballs
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: All the E46 M3s

I know you're not big on the whole "history" thing, but since this affected AZNs it might pique your interests:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internmen ... _Americans
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Detroit wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:43 pm
maxtdi wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:40 pm

Why should we protect/accept it ?
Why shouldn't we? If people want to do that to themselves, I don't care.

It's if they try to force it on me and my way of life that I get :rage:
:dat:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.