Islam

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.

How do you feel about Islam

It is totally fine, same as Christianity, should be protected under all american laws
45%
Radically different than our religion, it infringes on american rights/culture and shouldn't be accepted as such and tolarated unless it aligns with our values
9%
All religion should be banned
45%

Total votes: 22
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Good Thread. Europe will come to a head long before America. What is the threshold in terms of number of terrorist attacks/citizens killed before things escalate to a .gov sponsored state of war against Islam under the guise of a war on terrorism.

To Max's point there are a sufficient quantity of Muslims who will only take advantage of "The Bill of Rights." Love and turning the other cheek will not change these folks....every single member of ISIL and their like.

Japan seems to be at the forefront of .gov discouragement of Islam.....http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 09761.html.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

maxtdi wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:40 pm Black history month eh?
:therapist:
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:50 pm Good Thread. Europe will come to a head long before America. What is the threshold in terms of number of terrorist attacks/citizens killed before things escalate to a .gov sponsored state of war against Islam under the guise of a war on terrorism.

To Max's point there are a sufficient quantity of Muslims who will only take advantage of "The Bill of Rights." Love and turning the other cheek will not change these folks....every single member of ISIL and their like.

Japan seems to be at the forefront of .gov discouragement of Islam.....http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 09761.html.
Japan is a closed society to everyone. Doesn't matter who you are unless you're japanese.

I loved it there but things are WAY different than here. For example I wasn't allowed in a lot of bars etc because "white".
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

maxtdi wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:54 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:50 pm Good Thread. Europe will come to a head long before America. What is the threshold in terms of number of terrorist attacks/citizens killed before things escalate to a .gov sponsored state of war against Islam under the guise of a war on terrorism.

Japan is a closed society to everyone. Doesn't matter who you are unless you're japanese.

I loved it there but things are WAY different than here. For example I wasn't allowed in a lot of bars etc because "white".
They were probably just concerned that you were going to invade their Northern islands.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

So you want the equivalent of that here?
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Calvinball

Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Add Islam to the list of "Shit American fear for no reason"

I'll put it here, next to Irish Immigration of the early 1900's
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

I think religion is dumb, but someone find great comfort and peace in it.

Nothing wrong with any religions, as long as it's practiced peacefully.
max225

Detroit wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:57 pm

:wat: ? You do realize we're diverging topics here. I was talking about America.
ChrisoftheNorth

maxtdi wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:01 pm
Detroit wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:57 pm
:wat: ? You do realize we're diverging topics here. I was talking about America.
Right. So you want that exclusion here...people not allowed in places for not being white or the like?
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Detroit wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:02 pm

Right. So you want that exclusion here...people not allowed in places for not being white or the like?
Sounds like we tried this before? :notsure:
KiaGiver
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 2017 Subaru STi / Vapemachine

Apex wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:05 pm

Sounds like we tried this before? :notsure:
:gaydance:
I like rumbles, vape juice and mudflaps :gay:

Need Modz? Hit me up!
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Der Juden
Calvinball

maxtdi wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:40 pm Black history month eh?
lagunasecaballs
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: All the E46 M3s

Melon wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:11 pm

Der Juden
:lolol:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

This has got to be the biggest :trollface: thread ever. I can't believe any DFD'er honestly believes that 3000 ISIL :derps: with Kalashnikovs and IEDs pose an existential threat to the United States. Refugees have committed exactly ZERO acts of terror in the US. Most terror attacks since 9/11 have been committed by US citizens or lone wolf whackjobs. Zero attacks have been committed by citizens of the 7 countries our pumpkin in chief just banned.

Fuck man.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
ChrisoftheNorth

wap wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:23 pm This has got to be the biggest :trollface: thread ever. I can't believe any DFD'er honestly believes that 3000 ISIL :derps: with Kalashnikovs and IEDs pose an existential threat to the United States. Refugees have committed exactly ZERO acts of terror in the US. Most terror attacks since 9/11 have been committed by US citizens or lone wolf whackjobs. Zero attacks have been committed by citizens of the 7 countries our pumpkin in chief just banned.

Fuck man.
:triggered:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

lagunasecaballs wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:50 pm What is your solution?
I bet it's a Final one.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

wap wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:23 pm This has got to be the biggest :trollface: thread ever. I can't believe any DFD'er honestly believes that 3000 ISIL :derps: with Kalashnikovs and IEDs pose an existential threat to the United States. Refugees have committed exactly ZERO acts of terror in the US. Most terror attacks since 9/11 have been committed by US citizens or lone wolf whackjobs. Zero attacks have been committed by citizens of the 7 countries our pumpkin in chief just banned.

Fuck man.
Well. Saudi started it. But we aren't allowed to say that. #oilmoney
wap

dubshow wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:26 pm
lagunasecaballs wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:50 pm What is your solution?
I bet it's a Final one.
:dat: :disgust:
wap

dubshow wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:28 pm

Fuck man.
Well. Saudi started it. But we aren't allowed to say that. #oilmoney
:dat:
Interesting how the countries our Cheeto-in-Chief has business ties in are not on the banned list.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... -1.2957956
SixSpeeder
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiat

Terrorism aside, I've been against Islam for a long time, way before it was trendy and more so than I'm against other religions. The way that they treat women as a whole is disgusting, and their policies/laws in general are barbaric. Women can't leave the house alone without a male chaperone in a lot of Muslim countries, and being :gay: is a death sentence. Not a whole lot for me to respect there. :iono:
dyslexic wrote:DO YOU FEEL FEAR
wap

SixSpeeder wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:40 pm Terrorism aside, I've been against Islam for a long time, way before it was trendy and more so than I'm against other religions. The way that they treat women as a whole is disgusting, and their policies/laws in general are barbaric. Women can't leave the house alone without a male chaperone in a lot of Muslim countries, and being :gay: is a death sentence. Not a whole lot for me to respect there. :iono:
Fortunately, what they do in their own countries doesn't matter one whit to us. :aintcare:
Fortunately, those types of behaviors are illegal for them to practice here, so they mostly leave that shit behind when they immigrate. So again, :aintcare:
SixSpeeder
Drives: Fiat

wap wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:44 pm
SixSpeeder wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:40 pm Terrorism aside, I've been against Islam for a long time, way before it was trendy and more so than I'm against other religions. The way that they treat women as a whole is disgusting, and their policies/laws in general are barbaric. Women can't leave the house alone without a male chaperone in a lot of Muslim countries, and being :gay: is a death sentence. Not a whole lot for me to respect there. :iono:
Fortunately, what they do in their own countries doesn't matter one whit to us. :aintcare:
Fortunately, those types of behaviors are illegal for them to practice here, so they mostly leave that shit behind when they immigrate. So again, :aintcare:
BS, women are still treated as second class citizens largely who have to defer to their superior male keeper. They can do what they want, I don't have to like it.
dyslexic wrote:DO YOU FEEL FEAR
max225

Melon wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:11 pm

Der Juden
Die Juden. Try to be literate in German if you're trying to be cool, Muttenficker