Islam

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.

How do you feel about Islam

It is totally fine, same as Christianity, should be protected under all american laws
45%
Radically different than our religion, it infringes on american rights/culture and shouldn't be accepted as such and tolarated unless it aligns with our values
9%
All religion should be banned
45%

Total votes: 22
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

troyguitar wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:59 pm
wap wrote::wat:
:iono:

Didn't even try to read this thread. Fuck Obama. Damn muslim jews ruin everything. And the blacks. :rage:
Yea I didn't bother, either. Just doing a bit of trolling a troll.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

wap wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:59 pm :iono:

Didn't even try to read this thread. Fuck Obama. Damn muslim jews ruin everything. And the blacks. :rage:
Yea I didn't bother, either. Just doing a bit of trolling a troll.
I tried but going full :aintcare:
Caspian
сибирский
Drives: Horse and wagon

That's what I thought. :neek:
:themoreyouknow:
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

I have a conspiracy theory loving Uncle.
It was something we used to just shrug off, but now he's getting adamant that my grandmother's illness (Alzheimer's) which has been progressing rapidly in the past few years can be fixed with vitamins. Even to the point where he calls my aunt (Who is taking care of my grandmother) and will argue with her.

I ain't got time for that bullshit in mah life.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

For someone who spent ten years doing intense investigations into the intricate underpinnings of the world that the most powerful people in it are actively trying to obfuscate...this dude did a terrible job researching his targets.

We're all materialistic, Muslim hating, television watching, government employees on this forum??

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Melon wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:29 am I have a conspiracy theory loving Uncle.
It was something we used to just shrug off, but now he's getting adamant that my grandmother's illness (Alzheimer's) which has been progressing rapidly in the past few years can be fixed with vitamins. Even to the point where he calls my aunt (Who is taking care of my grandmother) and will argue with her.

Infamous' grandfather had what the family called "schizophrenia". Not sure if it really was, but he was convinced the .gov was out to get him. He started going blind, and the dr. said it was preventable with medication, but he was convinced it was just the .gov trying to poison him, and he thought he could use herbs and plants he found on his property to cure the blindness.

Didn't work. :mindblown:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Detroit wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:17 am

Infamous' grandfather had what the family called "schizophrenia". Not sure if it really was, but he was convinced the .gov was out to get him. He started going blind, and the dr. said it was preventable with medication, but he was convinced it was just the .gov trying to poison him, and he thought he could use herbs and plants he found on his property to cure the blindness.

This is my maternal grandmother.

My dad's mother was legit paranoid schizophrenic. I was a wee :melon: at the time, but man, she was a handful.
Eventually, my mother had to get her into assisted living and let them handle it, she couldn't, and by this time my old man was out of the state never to be seen again.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

As terrible as this story is, the way you ended it made me :lolol: out of nowhere.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

razr390 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:01 am

As terrible as this story is, the way you ended it made me :lolol: out of nowhere.
Seems like the perfect analogy for the direction this thread took.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap

Detroit wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:21 am
razr390 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:01 am

Seems like the perfect analogy for the direction this thread headed from the very first post.
:dat:
Caspian
сибирский

Who said anything about conspiracy theories? That's a phrase that ignorant and/or weak people bring up because they can't handle the truth about the world we live in. Or people who are part of the beast system and don't want people waking up because it threatens their livelihood.

You do realize that you can be convicted in a court of law for conspiracy to commit a crime, don't you? Do you even know the definition of the two words, conspiracy, and theory? Obviously you don't. To conspire is to plot or plan to do something. A theory is something that has not yet been proven with factual evidence. Once a theory is proven to be true it transitions from a theory to a fact. People conspire every day about all sorts of things.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/conspire
verb (used without object), conspired, conspiring.
to agree together, especially secretly, to do something wrong, evil, or illegal:
They conspired to kill the king.
to act or work together toward the same result or goal.
verb (used with object), conspired, conspiring.
to plot (something wrong, evil, or illegal).

I found this the other day, this person has done their homework, lots of information on think tanks and the top families running the show.

https://endalltyranny.wordpress.com/

As for alzheimers. You need to cleanse the brain from the build up of mucus that is blocking it from receiving oxygen. The brain is made up of copper and carbon. Like most humans, especially americans, she is not taking in the proper nutrients. Copper and carbon is what produces electricity. Haven't you ever read anything by Nikola Tesla? Oh wait, you're american, never mind. It's exactly like the alternator on your car. Look at it the next time you are wrenching, you'll see the copper wound in there. Your uncle is correct, your grandmother needs vitamins and nutrients, particularly alkaline foods higher than a 7.0 ph, stay away from acid based foods; blood and starch. That's why so many American idiots have so many health problems, they are ingesting too much acid, red meat, dairy, and starches which creates mucus that attacks the organs, and dirties the blood. But I'm sure you and your aunte would simply take your grandmother to the "doctor" where he will prescribe some big corporate pharma bullshit pills to her that won't actually do anything for her except mask the problem. That's the western allopathic "medical" industry run by the rockefeller's.

Watch out for those muslims though, they want to take your freedumbs.
Last edited by Caspian on Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caspian
сибирский

Calvinball wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:19 am For someone who spent ten years doing intense investigations into the intricate underpinnings of the world that the most powerful people in it are actively trying to obfuscate...this dude did a terrible job researching his targets.

We're all materialistic, Muslim hating, television watching, government employees on this forum??

Yet you haven't produced anything to the contrary. Big surprise. :flaccid:
Caspian
сибирский

Melon wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:20 am ......and by this time my old man was out of the state never to be seen again.
That explains it.
wap

:wat:
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Caspian wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:58 pm
Melon wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:20 am ......and by this time my old man was out of the state never to be seen again.
That explains it.
I did much better without him.
Wish he was in my life, but not ever as a parent. He passed on Father's day in 2011.

I'm still :notsure: if you're a troll or not.
I'll let it ride.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Caspian wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:50 pm
As for alzheimers. You need to cleanse the brain from the build up of mucus that is blocking it from receiving oxygen. The brain is made up of copper and carbon. Like most humans, especially americans, she is not taking in the proper nutrients. Copper and carbon is what produces electricity. Haven't you ever read anything by Nikola Tesla? Oh wait, you're american, never mind. It's exactly like the alternator on your car. Look at it the next time you are wrenching, you'll see the copper wound in there. Your uncle is correct, your grandmother needs vitamins and nutrients. But I'm sure you and your aunte would simply take your grandmother to the "doctor" where he will prescribe some big corporate pharma bullshit pills to her that won't actually do anything for her except mask the problem. That's the western allopathic "medical" industry run by the rockefeller's.

This reminded me so much of the "Precious bodily fluids" rant in Dr. Strangelove. I had a legit :lolol:
wap

Melon wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:15 pm
Caspian wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:50 pm
As for alzheimers. You need to cleanse the brain from the build up of mucus that is blocking it from receiving oxygen. The brain is made up of copper and carbon. Like most humans, especially americans, she is not taking in the proper nutrients. Copper and carbon is what produces electricity. Haven't you ever read anything by Nikola Tesla? Oh wait, you're american, never mind. It's exactly like the alternator on your car. Look at it the next time you are wrenching, you'll see the copper wound in there. Your uncle is correct, your grandmother needs vitamins and nutrients. But I'm sure you and your aunte would simply take your grandmother to the "doctor" where he will prescribe some big corporate pharma bullshit pills to her that won't actually do anything for her except mask the problem. That's the western allopathic "medical" industry run by the rockefeller's.

This reminded me so much of the "Precious bodily fluids" rant in Dr. Strangelove. I had a legit :lolol:
Oh yea! :lolol:
Caspian
сибирский

Melon wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:13 pm
Caspian wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:58 pm
That explains it.
Wish he was in my life, but not ever as a parent. He passed on Father's day in 2011.

I'll let it ride.
I'm just a person who loves infiltrating auto forums and giving brainwashed Americans a hard time, particularly those dependent upon the system, government employees/US armed forces, "doctors", bankers, corporate "defense" industry war mongers, and the like. I find that the auto world has the highest concentration of brainwashed people, in terms of global affairs and health related topics, and I've noticed that auto forums contain a large percentage of armed forces people who absolutely hate the truth, because it completely shatters the whole "fight for freedom" bullshit. The fact that this political section has a thread critical of Islam, but no thread critical of the destructive force of Zionism, or the pedophiles at the Vatican and their black pope, is a perfect example how American's have been brainwashed by the media machine.

But it's not really American's fault since the warfare being waged against them is coming from every aspect imaginable, psychological, "food", media/TV/"music", the "education" system, etc, all of which has rendered them pretty much dependent upon the system and unable to think for themselves.

:popcorn:
wap

:wat:
Caspian
сибирский

wap wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:16 pm:wat:

But muslims want your freedumbs though.....

:popcorn:
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Cool deal.

Don't comment on my father's absence in my life again.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

This thread. :disgust:
Caspian
сибирский

Melon wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:36 pm Cool deal.

Don't comment on my father's absence in my life again.
Not sure why you brought it up. :midol:

PS.

Calvinball

Caspian wrote:
Calvinball wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:19 am For someone who spent ten years doing intense investigations into the intricate underpinnings of the world that the most powerful people in it are actively trying to obfuscate...this dude did a terrible job researching his targets.

Yet you haven't produced anything to the contrary. Big surprise. :flaccid:
Why would I?

Calvinball

Melon wrote:
Caspian wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:58 pm That explains it.

I'll let it ride.
The entire forum is trolls.