Islam

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.

How do you feel about Islam

It is totally fine, same as Christianity, should be protected under all american laws
45%
Radically different than our religion, it infringes on american rights/culture and shouldn't be accepted as such and tolarated unless it aligns with our values
9%
All religion should be banned
45%

Total votes: 22
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Don't feed into Caspian's trolling bro
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Caspian
сибирский
Drives: Horse and wagon

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:22 pm
Looks like another brainwashed amerikan who is too stupid to do the research and figure out that Trump is simply the new puppet put before the masses to pacify them.

:themoreyouknow:
Caspian
сибирский

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:29 pm
Caspian wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:26 pm

How about the number of idiot Americans who enlist in the armed forces and die invading other peoples country? :lol:
most of them are forced by the republican bush.
LOL. Uh huh. Is that why the US invaded and bombed more nations under Obama than any other president in US history (Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Libya, Ukraine, Syria). Both bushes belong in jail though but of course they will never see jail, which proves that US armed forces don't actually protect the USA from any foreign or domestic threats. Same with the National "Guard", they really don't "guard" the nation, they are just another racket.

Caspian
сибирский

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:40 pm Instead of focusing on hating islam so much, what about North Korea. You're not allowed to wear blue jeans and you can only have 2 styles of haircuts. And then telling me Sharia is that bad. :lol:
Why you guys hating Islam so much? Why you hate North Korea now? Why you hate Russia? Do you really believe that Russia rigged or meddled in the US "election"? Only dumbshits would believe that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith%E2%80%93Mundt_Act

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/inte ... americans/
Our pretend “representatives” in Congress have proven that they do not represent the people, and instead exploit us for personal gain both political as well as monetarily. There had always been an anti-propaganda law that prevented the U.S. government from broadcasting programming to American audiences to politically influence people for political gain.
During the 1970s and 1980s, the prevailing view was that American taxpayers shouldn’t be funding propaganda for American audiences. On July 2, 2013, that law was silently repealed with the implementation of a new reform act. The bottom line: Congress knew what it was doing when it deliberately unleashed thousands of hours per week of government-funded radio and TV programs for U.S. domestic propaganda efforts.

Our “pretend” representatives see no problem with propaganda today. Congress also allowed the repeal of the Fairness Doctrine in broadcasting. They no longer require the mainstream media to tell the truth. Why do our politicians now believe they are entitled to lie, cheat, and use mainstream media to create state propaganda?

The Smith-Mundt Act prevented the government from engaging in propaganda domestically. Nevertheless, that restriction was only applied domestically. The U.S. government always had official propaganda programming produced by the Broadcasting Board of Governors that was only for foreign consumption such as Voice of America, Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, and the Middle East Broadcasting Networks. The tone and nature always varied, and it was produced for more than 100 countries in 61 different languages. Nonetheless, the scope was always with a political intent. This is clearly against the principles of the First Amendment that the free press was to keep a check against government.
I know that's a lot of reading for illiterate people in the auto community but go slow and you'll eventually understand it.

But muslims want yer freedumb though. Just reply with "conspiracy theorist", that will disprove everything I say. :bs:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Conspiracy theorists are the wurst
Caspian
сибирский

razr390 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:37 pm
Caspian wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:23 pm

What is a conspiracy? Either you are king troll or you are the typical dumbfuck that knows he cannot refute anything I've posted which is why all you do is reply with icons and "conspiracy theorist", like all the other mouth breathing government dependent thugs in the auto community. :poop:

Where are all these muslim "terrorists" trying to take everyone's freedom? How free are humans when they are forced to pay [taxes] to live on a planet which they were born on?

Islam and muslims are gonna git you bruh. :jackoff:
you meant :fap:

Also I don't troll ever
No, I meant jack off as in anyone who actually believes that muslims want to "take our freedom" is a stupid jack off.

But Islam and those muslims hate Murica because of freedumbs. :poop:
Caspian
сибирский

razr390 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:30 pm Totally easy to understand how this could all be propaganda to protect from the actual truth since this is the "mainstream" of conspiracy theories.

:impressive: self-troll, Caspian
Right, yet not a single one of you has posted a link to any articles or any videos of "truth". I know what your truth is, in your world, truth is bullshit and bullshit is truth. That's what happens during boot camp, soldiers are broken down psychologically and then literally programmed to simply "follow chain of command" and don't ask questions.

Where is the zombie emoji? It would be perfect for US armed forces.

razr390

:zombie:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

:derp: I've been too indoctrinated
Caspian
сибирский

razr390 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:54 pm :derp: I've been too indoctrinated
There ya go. ;)
razr390

Caspian wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:16 pm
razr390 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:54 pm :derp: I've been too indoctrinated
There ya go. ;)
i believe there were jack offs being offered. Are you going to entertain?
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

razr390 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:37 pm
Caspian wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:23 pm

What is a conspiracy? Either you are king troll or you are the typical dumbfuck that knows he cannot refute anything I've posted which is why all you do is reply with icons and "conspiracy theorist", like all the other mouth breathing government dependent thugs in the auto community. :poop:

Where are all these muslim "terrorists" trying to take everyone's freedom? How free are humans when they are forced to pay [taxes] to live on a planet which they were born on?

Islam and muslims are gonna git you bruh. :jackoff:
you meant :fap:

Also I don't troll ever
:wat:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Caspian wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:29 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:40 pm Instead of focusing on hating islam so much, what about North Korea. You're not allowed to wear blue jeans and you can only have 2 styles of haircuts. And then telling me Sharia is that bad. :lol:
Why you guys hating Islam so much? Why you hate North Korea now? Why you hate Russia? Do you really believe that Russia rigged or meddled in the US "election"? Only dumbshits would believe that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith%E2%80%93Mundt_Act

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/inte ... americans/
Our pretend “representatives” in Congress have proven that they do not represent the people, and instead exploit us for personal gain both political as well as monetarily. There had always been an anti-propaganda law that prevented the U.S. government from broadcasting programming to American audiences to politically influence people for political gain.
During the 1970s and 1980s, the prevailing view was that American taxpayers shouldn’t be funding propaganda for American audiences. On July 2, 2013, that law was silently repealed with the implementation of a new reform act. The bottom line: Congress knew what it was doing when it deliberately unleashed thousands of hours per week of government-funded radio and TV programs for U.S. domestic propaganda efforts.

Our “pretend” representatives see no problem with propaganda today. Congress also allowed the repeal of the Fairness Doctrine in broadcasting. They no longer require the mainstream media to tell the truth. Why do our politicians now believe they are entitled to lie, cheat, and use mainstream media to create state propaganda?

The Smith-Mundt Act prevented the government from engaging in propaganda domestically. Nevertheless, that restriction was only applied domestically. The U.S. government always had official propaganda programming produced by the Broadcasting Board of Governors that was only for foreign consumption such as Voice of America, Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, and the Middle East Broadcasting Networks. The tone and nature always varied, and it was produced for more than 100 countries in 61 different languages. Nonetheless, the scope was always with a political intent. This is clearly against the principles of the First Amendment that the free press was to keep a check against government.
I know that's a lot of reading for illiterate people in the auto community but go slow and you'll eventually understand it.

But muslims want yer freedumb though. Just reply with "conspiracy theorist", that will disprove everything I say. :bs:
:wat:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
KiaGiver
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 2017 Subaru STi / Vapemachine

I came in here looking for hot arab chicks who are Halal in the streets and Haram in the sheets. Color me extremely disappointed.
I like rumbles, vape juice and mudflaps :gay:

Need Modz? Hit me up!
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

KiaGiver wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:47 pm I came in here looking for hot arab chicks who are Halal in the streets and Haram in the sheets. Color me extremely disappointed.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
KiaGiver
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 2017 Subaru STi / Vapemachine

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:22 pm
KiaGiver wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:47 pm I came in here looking for hot arab chicks who are Halal in the streets and Haram in the sheets. Color me extremely disappointed.
Thank you for providing, my friend
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
I like rumbles, vape juice and mudflaps :gay:

Need Modz? Hit me up!
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

KiaGiver wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:32 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:22 pm

Thank you for providing, my friend
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
no problem habibi
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

:woodplow:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Asalamun alaykum
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

:impressive:
Caspian
сибирский

I'll color your face white if you want. :jizz:
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Caspian wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:05 pm
:gaydance:
razr390

Longest :whalecum: ever but you'll fit right into dfd
golfsedan16
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

razr390 wrote:
Caspian wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:05 pm I'll color your face white if you want. :jizz:
:jizz: :triggered: :thankstrump:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caspian
сибирский

razr390 wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:35 pm

I had to churn it good enough to kno fo sho.

:jizz: :boxodicks: :balls: :melon: :tits: :tswift: :doit: :aliens: :impressive: