Elon thread-Lets hate each other

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
MrH42
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: '23 Lightning + '23 BRZ

You really have no clue. :amaze:

There are countless, well-documented events about what an awful person he is. The fraud he commits to try to keep the empire from crumbling is endless. You have the same perspective of Elon that 10 year old boys do. "He's Tony Stark! We're going to meet aliens because of him!"
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

golftdibrad1 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:12 am
Tar wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:37 am When someone professes that they sold their soul and fully expects to go to hell, I generally believe them.

I don't know what kind of crooked shit that guy is referring to, but I believe that he did not single handedly come up with battery tech and rocket shit befit for generations of military R&D.

If, on the other hand, he did execute those many feats listed in this thread (don't forget PayPal), then kudos to his ingenuity, not many people have done more in such a short time.
Clearly he did not. He is a visionary and a good administrator. He has an idea, determines if it is viable, gets funding, hires the right people, and executes. I am sure there are more steps but again clearly elon aint banggging away code for making the rocket land on its ass
That's still :impressive: to me. Lots of work got done, and barriers smashed. Ethically speaking, he may not have crossed the finish line if he stayed behind all of the red tape, but its beyond my mental capacity. I am a rule follower for the most part, so I wouldn't know how to pull off such crazy things.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Tar wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:09 pm

Clearly he did not. He is a visionary and a good administrator. He has an idea, determines if it is viable, gets funding, hires the right people, and executes. I am sure there are more steps but again clearly elon aint banggging away code for making the rocket land on its ass
That's still :impressive: to me. Lots of work got done, and barriers smashed. Ethically speaking, he may not have crossed the finish line if he stayed behind all of the red tape, but its beyond my mental capacity. I am a rule follower for the most part, so I wouldn't know how to pull off such crazy things.
I'd like to just talk about his women, because I can relate more to that than whatever company mumbo jumbo to judge his character.
Wife 1- Justine Wilson
Kid 1- died of sids
5 more fucking KIDS with her. That's fking mental

Wife 2- Talula Riley Married within 2 years of having technically 6 kids with woman #1. Married for 4 years... divorced for 3 and remarried again divorced again.

Fucktoy 1- Amber heard who was two timing him with Johnny Depp while shitting the bed

Fucktoy/Babby Mama 2. Grimes. Absolute batshit musician who has ear implants, and a bunch of other body mods... 3 Kids with her... never married.

Shivon Zilis Babby mama 3. He has had 2 kids with her... she is his subordinate ...

Nicole Shanahan/gold digger 1. Google co founders wife that he fucked on the side...

Total of 11 kids... 10 of which are currently alive. While running 3+ companies and constantly being in the media... no way can he do everything at one even if he doesn't sleep at night. I bet his personal/work life is an absolute fucking shit show.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:30 pm

I'd like to just talk about his women, because I can relate more to that than whatever company mumbo jumbo to judge his character.
Wife 1- Justine Wilson
Kid 1- died of sids

Wife 2- Talula Riley Married within 2 years of having technically 6 kids with woman #1. Married for 4 years... divorced for 3 and remarried again divorced again.

Fucktoy 1- Amber heard who was two timing him with Johnny Depp while shitting the bed

Fucktoy/Babby Mama 2. Grimes. Absolute batshit musician who has ear implants, and a bunch of other body mods... 3 Kids with her... never married.

Shivon Zilis Babby mama 3. He has had 2 kids with her... she is his subordinate ...

Nicole Shanahan/gold digger 1. Google co founders wife that he fucked on the side...

Total of 11 kids... 10 of which are currently alive. While running 3+ companies and constantly being in the media... no way can he do everything at one even if he doesn't sleep at night. I bet his personal/work life is an absolute fucking shit show.
THANK YOU. Grimes is "Exhibit A" is Exhibit A to the memo on Elon not being the guy you want to grab a beer with.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Wife 1- Justine Wilson
Kid 1- died of sids

Yeah, wow. He's a lunatic. I think he cares more about spreading his seed than he does about raising any of them.

Second wife is a slightly better looking version of first wife, at this point in his life, I think he liked blonde princess types.
Amber Heard is good looking, after seeing her throughout the Depp trial, I think he was smart enough to keep her in her lane... I wonder what happened there, because he went a complete 180° on the next chick, and ended up with Grimes :gag: . That chicky is :lolol: at best. He went dark at this point, probably not the same thought processes rolling through that guys head. Maybe she's a kinky, phenomenon lay?
Shivon chick looks like Lois Lane from the 80s superman. Maybe he has a fetish from his childhood or something. She's pretty :meh:
Nicole Shanahan chick is pretty :jimp: looking, I'd hit that as a single guy.

Overall, he's a super eccentric dude, I'm going to say rightfully so. Definitely not a family man, and never was.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: on used bald tires

agreeed
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:28 pm I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: on used bald tires

Wife 1- Justine Wilson
Kid 1- died of sids

yes, he is not a 'good' dad for sure, and clearly is not capable of a traditional relationship at best, a womanizer at worst. Truth is probably in the middle somewhere.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:28 pm I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Amber Heard in Pineapple Express was so hot.
max225

Y’all are really and willing to think someone shitting the bed is really hot … but that’s a moot point

That said she is hot
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

5/7 would smash.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:03 am Y’all are really and willing to think someone shitting the bed is really hot … but that’s a moot point

That said she is hot
She probably shat herself after he pounded her in the exit port while they were both under the influence of numerous narcotics. Who knows what the F. 💩🤮
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Elon is an interesting case study on someone. I think he is equally anti-establishment enough as an individual, but he does well to cut the red tape as much as possible. Polarizing, and I don't like everything he does, nor do I hate everything either. It might seem like a cheap answer but nuance is important. I don't believe in a one-sided view of things much anymore, that's what most people expect on either side.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
J-Ho-Fo-Show69
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: 328, TJ, Grand Trailhawk

Elon does seem to date some crazy chicks….you know what they say about crazy girls doe…..

I think there is a certain type of chick that really seeks out that type of guy. They like to be “taken care of” and they don’t care if he cheats or will eventually move on. My buddys GF has this girl friend that seeks out what I call a “lottery ticket” dude. She doesn’t want to work, only dates guys who make $250k+ per year…I don’t think she even cares what he looks or acts like.

Anyway, not sure how I feel about Elon. There are times when I hear him talk and I go eek, and there are others where I’m like this guy gets it.

I’m interested to see the durability of Tesla’s over the next decade or so.

EVs interest me, but I personally find all of them hideous.

Side note, every time I see a guy getting out of his Tesla, I now like to say man nice Toyota. The reactions have been priceless!
max225

J-Ho-Fo-Show69 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:03 pm Elon does seem to date some crazy chicks….you know what they say about crazy girls doe…..

I think there is a certain type of chick that really seeks out that type of guy. They like to be “taken care of” and they don’t care if he cheats or will eventually move on. My buddys GF has this girl friend that seeks out what I call a “lottery ticket” dude. She doesn’t want to work, only dates guys who make $250k+ per year…I don’t think she even cares what he looks or acts like.

Anyway, not sure how I feel about Elon. There are times when I hear him talk and I go eek, and there are others where I’m like this guy gets it.

Side note, every time I see a guy getting out of his Tesla, I now like to say man nice Toyota. The reactions have been priceless!
Pics of chick?
J-Ho-Fo-Show69
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

max225 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:11 pm
J-Ho-Fo-Show69 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:03 pm Elon does seem to date some crazy chicks….you know what they say about crazy girls doe…..

Pics of chick?
Haha! I’m not friends with her on any of the social meads. She looks like every skinny brunette with an a cup you’ve ever seen. Pretty much just envision a solid 6, with a 2 personality! Drives a Kia so Renta and wants her future hubby to drive a G wagon
max225

J-Ho-Fo-Show69 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:15 pm
max225 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:11 pm

Pics of chick?
Haha! I’m not friends with her on any of the social meads. She looks like every skinny brunette with an a cup you’ve ever seen. Pretty much just envision a solid 6, with a 2 personality! Drives a Kia so Renta and wants her future hubby to drive a G wagon
Reachin. Also G Wagen is hardly 250k a year type salary. Probs about 3x that to be in that club. 250k a year is probably a mid range defender dude. And A cup at that (G) point ain’t gonna cut it. Damn it
J-Ho-Fo-Show69
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

max225 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:20 pm
J-Ho-Fo-Show69 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:15 pm

Reachin. Also G wagon is hardly 250k a year type salary. Probs about 3x that to be in that club. And a cup at that point ain’t gonna cut it. Damn it
Haha. That’s single girls now-a-days. I feel bad for my single guy friends. One girls asked my client (whose single on tinder) how much he made on the first date… I was like goddamn
max225

J-Ho-Fo-Show69 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:22 pm

Reachin. Also G wagon is hardly 250k a year type salary. Probs about 3x that to be in that club. And a cup at that point ain’t gonna cut it. Damn it
Haha. That’s single girls now-a-days. I feel bad for my single guy friends. One girls asked my client (whose single on tinder) how much he made on the first date… I was like goddamn
Easy way to weed out the bad ones. Imo.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

J-Ho-Fo-Show69 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:22 pm

:lolgasm: she should’ve been happy just getting the date paid for round one.

The Sorento 6 sounds hilarious. If you want dat money.., go get a better job and buy your own G vagen, biotch!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Also I didn’t know Amber Heard pooped her pants, I was just crushing on her hard in Pineapple Express circa 2009.

I’ll bet she doesn’t drive a Tessie.

I think I may actually start doing that Toyota thing though :lolol:
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Nice to hear my concerns about single :tits: be confirmed here. I'm not trying to pay $100+ for some date or whatever
J-Ho-Fo-Show69
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

CaleDeRoo wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:33 pm Nice to hear my concerns about single :tits: be confirmed here. I'm not trying to pay $100+ for some date or whatever

Fuck bitches, get money….not try to fuck bitches, give money!
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

J-Ho-Fo-Show69 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:30 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:33 pm Nice to hear my concerns about single :tits: be confirmed here. I'm not trying to pay $100+ for some date or whatever

Fuck bitches, get money….not try to fuck bitches, give money!
:amaze:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

It’s a lot to roll the dice on a first date. Drink or coffee is better :lolol:
Huckleberry
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2004 GTO

He managed to successfully project an image of innovation and genius during a time when investors were throwing money at anything "tech." He was able to maintain this innovative persona even while cracks began to show. Then he decided to really start running his mouth and it went downhill from there. His latest rant blaming companies for pulling their advertisements from Twitter because he can't refrain from sharing racist shit is just the icing on the cake.