SawceHaus

Building Bag End? Did your front fall off? More leaks than a Chinese steamboat? Show us your pinterest projects!
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: on used bald tires

MrH42 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:02 pm
SAWCE wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:58 pm

Sweet! The mirroring would be cool for sure for the rare occasion I want to be able to do that.
It's mostly used for "hey, check out this ugly house I found on Zillow"
YESSSSSSS
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:28 pm I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Got back from Cali last night with this.. need to get the totes and shit organized and tucked away under the stairs, but here’s the first piece of a home gym.

Sister asked if she could keep the bench that came with it. Replacement is like $120 which is cheap.. comes with leg extension/curls, and a removable preacher curl pad and handle. I’ll get a bench ordered and some rubber mats to put under the carpet to protect the concrete from dropped weights.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

SAWCE wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:58 pm Got back from Cali last night with this.. need to get the totes and shit organized and tucked away under the stairs, but here’s the first piece of a home gym.

Sister asked if she could keep the bench that came with it. Replacement is like $120 which is cheap.. comes with leg extension/curls, and a removable preacher curl pad and handle. I’ll get a bench ordered and some rubber mats to put under the carpet to protect the concrete from dropped weights.
Sold piece of kit for body building :notbad:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:28 pm I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
MrH42
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: '23 Lightning + '23 BRZ

SAWCE wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:58 pm Got back from Cali last night with this.. need to get the totes and shit organized and tucked away under the stairs, but here’s the first piece of a home gym.

:nice:

Yeah, I've got some simple foam mats from amazon that lock together under my squat rack. It's been fine for dropping weights during deadlifts, etc.

Then again, I'm not working with SAWCE kind of weight.
SAWCE

MrH42 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:22 am

:nice:

Yeah, I've got some simple foam mats from amazon that lock together under my squat rack. It's been fine for dropping weights during deadlifts, etc.

Then again, I'm not working with SAWCE kind of weight.
That’s what we’ll mostly likely do. It’s mostly for Michelle’s use, but I’m sure I’ll hop on from time to time as well.
SAWCE

Did some :pinshit: today and hung up string lights around our deck out front. Will snap a picture when it’s a little darker.
SAWCE

Blinds are finally in. The gray color turned out nice. Crazy how much darker it is in the house today lol. Nice not living in a fishbowl.

SAWCE

Landscape project has commenced. We tore down the old retaining wall out back, shoveled all of the gravel for drainage behind it onto plastic sheets to save for later. Took about two hours, then they spent another hour or so clearing the bulk of the weeds off of the property.

Tomorrow he’s going to go see how many pallets of stone we need for the first sets of walls and then I’ll go on Tuesday to pay for them and schedule the delivery.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

SAWCE wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:11 pm Landscape project has commenced. We tore down the old retaining wall out back, shoveled all of the gravel for drainage behind it onto plastic sheets to save for later. Took about two hours, then they spent another hour or so clearing the bulk of the weeds off of the property.

Tomorrow he’s going to go see how many pallets of stone we need for the first sets of walls and then I’ll go on Tuesday to pay for them and schedule the delivery.
:neat:
Interested to follow your progress!
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
SAWCE

Just shoveled 3 yards of dirt out of a trailer to start leveling things off. Now we’ve got all of our stones and whatnot for the walls being delivered. Gravel being delivered a little later this afternoon and then we’ll start working on Sunday.
SAWCE

Day 1 progress: trench for the highest wall on the west side of the house is dug and the first few layers of the wall are laid. Trench for next wall down is dug as well. Two more trenches/walls on this side… one at the front of the side yard and one mid way between that wall and the wall for the trench we dug today. I spent a few hours out there working with them swing the pickaxe, shoveling out the trench, and hauling stones around. I expect we’ll (they’ll) be completely done with this side of the yard and have made a good sized dent in the backyard bg the end of the week. They’re gonna be here every day through next Sunday.

wap

SAWCE wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:06 pm Day 1 progress: trench for the highest wall on the west side of the house is dug and the first few layers of the wall are laid. Trench for next wall down is dug as well. Two more trenches/walls on this side… one at the front of the side yard and one mid way between that wall and the wall for the trench we dug today. I spent a few hours out there working with them swing the pickaxe, shoveling out the trench, and hauling stones around. I expect we’ll (they’ll) be completely done with this side of the yard and have made a good sized dent in the backyard bg the end of the week. They’re gonna be here every day through next Sunday.

Looking good! :like:
SAWCE

Days 2-4 progress: upper wall and next level down are finished. Last wall for the west side of the house is going in, then work will move to the back of the house before we wrap around to the east side. Top set of stairs on this side is 8 steps, that next one is 6, and the last one at the bottom of the picture going in will be 4.

wap

SAWCE wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:44 am Days 2-4 progress: upper wall and next level down are finished. Last wall for the west side of the house is going in, then work will move to the back of the house before we wrap around to the east side. Top set of stairs on this side is 8 steps, that next one is 6, and the last one at the bottom of the picture going in will be 4.

Wow, that's looking really good!
SAWCE

wap wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:23 am
SAWCE wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:44 am Days 2-4 progress: upper wall and next level down are finished. Last wall for the west side of the house is going in, then work will move to the back of the house before we wrap around to the east side. Top set of stairs on this side is 8 steps, that next one is 6, and the last one at the bottom of the picture going in will be 4.

Wow, that's looking really good!
:wub: thanks mang. Pretty stoked about it. They’ve been busting their asses and moving quick, but still doing quality work.
SAWCE

West side of house is 95% done. The guys got started on the east side side today too.

golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

nice
SAWCE

East side is wrapping up.

wap

:like:
SAWCE

Work has been a little slower due to weather, but the caps and light shot placed on the steps for the right side of the house yesterday. Left side should be wrapping up soon, then just need the backyard sorted.

golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

baller
SAWCE

golftdibrad1 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:42 pmballer
:fuckyeah:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

SAWCE wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:41 pm Work has been a little slower due to weather, but the caps and light shot placed on the steps for the right side of the house yesterday. Left side should be wrapping up soon, then just need the backyard sorted.

Came along very nicely here in Sawce Palace
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
wap

SAWCE wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:41 pm Work has been a little slower due to weather, but the caps and light shot placed on the steps for the right side of the house yesterday. Left side should be wrapping up soon, then just need the backyard sorted.

Looks 5/7!
Nice work.
SAWCE

Thanks guys! Really excited to get this shit all finished up. Let the bank account recover for a bit after and then we’ll start getting shit planted after fencing in the property.