Drives: Blue Meanie

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 9:59 am
wap wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:18 pm

Thanks mang.

Also, Xristos Anesti!
Allithos anesti!
:mahman:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak

D Griff wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 10:16 am
SAWCE wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:58 am

Hospice workers are fucking saints. I hope you get one as good as the woman who was coming to care for my mom in her final days. Just the biggest heart ever.. patient, compassionate, had just the right words of comfort and love, all to someone and their family who she didn’t know at all. I can’t imagine being in that line of work and seeing the heartbreak and devastation that they do, and she did it all with a kindness that is rarely seen in people today.

Glad to hear your mom is doing as well as she is given the circumstances. I hope she has more time than you all expect right now and that she feels all of your love.
All these nursing people are saints IMO. I've been very grateful for all who have helped with my dad, a few are meh, but most are so caring and generous, all for pretty meager wages and way harder work than most jobs. I try to remember that when I'm bitching/annoyed at work.
All :dat:
They're really unsung heroes.
golftdibrad1
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: on used bald tires

This is why ground rules are import fellas.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:28 pm I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

golftdibrad1 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:08 pm

What a CUCK. His wife is clearly a bitch. At the same time, maybe deciding to breed should have him re-think his "classic sports car" priorities. Unless of course the thing is appreciating in value rapidly. Sounds like he bought a shit ass house and is now strapped for cash... once again a joined decision. I would have probably bought a better house after selling the car... Instead of dragging a paperweight and living in squalor.
golftdibrad1

max225 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:29 pm
golftdibrad1 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:08 pm

What a CUCK. His wife is clearly a bitch. At the same time, maybe deciding to breed should have him re-think his "classic sports car" priorities. Unless of course the thing is appreciating in value rapidly. Sounds like he bought a shit ass house and is now strapped for cash... once again a joined decision. I would have probably bought a better house after selling the car... Instead of dragging a paperweight and living in squalor.
Its an AP1 S2000, so not a turd. And how is cuck? He said no.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:28 pm I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Sounds like she is the asshole... but also, these types of things should be discussed prior to going into a marriage and breeding. My wife did ask me before we wed to agree that I wouldn't ride motorcylces, to which I said, sure. She also agreed to me owning multiple cars if desired and spending time on hobbies. I'm a lot more interested in bicycles now, but no plans on cucking it in a Prius.

:iono: I feel bad for that guy, but it's a similar story to many. It's pretty well documented that most of us here are cucks at least sometimes, other than maybe Cale.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Weird that an S2000 is a classic car... :wtf: Also, why not take it out of storage and drive it?
max225

golftdibrad1 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:55 pm
max225 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:29 pm

He married someone who is clearly fighting him on shit he holds near and dear... he is also posting about it online like a little bitch
wap

max225 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 2:02 pm

He married someone who is clearly fighting him on shit he holds near and dear... he is also posting about it online like a little bitch
:dat: makes him more of a :crang:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

wap wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:26 pm

Well, :crang: was a cuck, but just more to his mom than his GF.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

I have to say, I often take these emojis for granted as I've looked at them for so many years... But I just took a good, hard look at :crang: and actually :lolgasm:
wap

D Griff wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:34 pm
wap wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:26 pm

Well, :crang: was a cuck, but just more to his mom than his GF.
:notwrong:
wap

D Griff wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:35 pm I have to say, I often take these emojis for granted as I've looked at them for so many years... But I just took a good, hard look at :crang: and actually :lolgasm:
True, it is quite :lolol:
What was the origin story of that particular piece of art? I don't know, but I wanna say iTrude drew it and Zil-dor added the hat, which means...something... that I admit I don't know.

Am I :wrong: on that?
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

wap wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:58 pm
D Griff wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:35 pm I have to say, I often take these emojis for granted as I've looked at them for so many years... But I just took a good, hard look at :crang: and actually :lolgasm:
What was the origin story of that particular piece of art? I don't know, but I wanna say iTrude drew it and Zil-dor added the hat, which means...something... that I admit I don't know.

I truly don't even know other than the somewhat inappropriate Star of David inclusion for obvious reasons. I think your origin is correct.
wap

D Griff wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 4:05 pm
wap wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:58 pm

I truly don't even know other than the somewhat inappropriate Star of David inclusion for obvious reasons. I think your origin is correct.
:word:
Sometimes I do miss the :amaze: content that dweeb provided, gotta say...
golftdibrad1

D Griff wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:55 pm Sounds like she is the asshole... but also, these types of things should be discussed prior to going into a marriage and breeding. My wife did ask me before we wed to agree that I wouldn't ride motorcylces, to which I said, sure. She also agreed to me owning multiple cars if desired and spending time on hobbies. I'm a lot more interested in bicycles now, but no plans on cucking it in a Prius.

:iono: I feel bad for that guy, but it's a similar story to many. It's pretty well documented that most of us here are cucks at least sometimes, other than maybe Cale.
yep, the wife and I had that talk. I like cars, racing, and given time and money its always going to be there, and I will always own a dedicated sports car given the means should I choose to. And hey, when the budget got tight as fuck, I sold my sports car for a :minivan:

Thats a fair analysis.
J-Ho-Fo-Show69
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: 328, TJ, Grand Trailhawk

Help a brother out. Who is this Jew Cuck and is he still alive?
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Man my job is cool.

Just finished touring the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center in Honolulu. Very cool seeing the impact of the work we do and how it actually fulfills our mission of protecting life and property.

Doesn’t hurt that I get sent to Hawaii for four days.
SAWCE

USS Arizona memorial and USS Missouri to mark the start and end of WWII

max225

“Work” trip to Hawaii is 5/7
SAWCE

max225 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 7:07 pm “Work” trip to Hawaii is 5/7
Oh yeah. Zero complaints.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

SAWCE wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 6:09 pm Man my job is cool.

Just finished touring the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center in Honolulu. Very cool seeing the impact of the work we do and how it actually fulfills our mission of protecting life and property.

:jelly:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

J-Ho-Fo-Show69 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 5:44 pm
Back when we were a VW forum, he was a dude on there. He lived with his mom despite having a pretty good job and was forever held back by his own inability to take action.

His :mk6: broke and the :dillerman: told him his camshaft broke in half. He didn’t believe everyone that this seemed quite unlikely. A thread went on for possibly hundreds of pages where people would suggest things to do (take it to another shop for example) and he always just came back with ‘but what should I do?’

Basically a dumbass in every aspect of life, dating, trying to move out of his mom’s, etc.
wap

SAWCE wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 6:09 pm Man my job is cool.

That's so :fuckyeah: :jelly:
wap

J-Ho-Fo-Show69 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 5:44 pm
Enjoy.
viewtopic.php?t=633&hilit=crangshaft+cr ... aft+thread