DYELB: The Gainz Train

Health, fitness, and nutrition freaks, lets see those gainz.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:34 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:13 pm

Bingo.
DC meal prep is complete. 4 beef meals, 8 chicken shakes (7 frozen so I can bring them in a cooler as my “personal item” on the flight, 1 in the fridge so I can grab and go and drink it on the way to the airport in the morning, and 8 servings of whey all portioned out. Gives me 5 of my 6 daily meals, and then I’ll eat dinner with the team every night.
Just a regular fella with a toothbrush. No beef locker. These are not the droids you are looking for.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

This last week was a bit of a bust with travel and hitting some extra meals with Michelle while I was home to make up for time spent gone.. weight has stalled out at 230.X. I’d like to think I look a little leaner than two weeks ago when I hit this weight, so may have dropped a touch of fat and the drugs may be doing their thing with building muscle.. either way, gonna tighten the diet up a little more this week, and I’m upping cardio from 20 to 25 minutes. Slowly adding reps to my sets in the gym, which is why I believe some recomp at this weight may be happening. Gear doses are still low at 200mg test and 80mg deca. I’ll keep this fat loss plan going through the rest of this training block, then it’ll be time to slowly reintroduce carbs, and I’ll up my doses. Probably move to 300mg test, 120mg deca, and add in 150mg-ish of masteron to make sure my estrogen doesn’t get too high with the higher test and deca doses.