DYELB: The Gainz Train

Health, fitness, and nutrition freaks, lets see those gainz.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Desertbreh wrote:200 X 5 on bench today. Not Keg Body Arab kind of stuff, but an improvement over 200X3 a month ago. With bench its always gonna be hard fought gainz for me.
ARAB KEG BODY :lolol:
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

D Griff wrote:
Calvinball wrote:
:dat: Especially when you're part of the 5 am crew.
:fuckyeah:
Yeah, I mean I try to keep em quiet and isolated from others, but man I just woke up at that point. Things are happening.
:therapist:
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

D Griff wrote:
lagunasecaballs wrote:
The leg area is the unpopulated corner of the gym. :(

IDK man, I can't just let it rip like that. As soon as it happened someone would need the quad extension machine in the dark corner of the gym and just give me that :disappoint: look.
NFG.
When your gym is 64 square feet, it's noticeable. Gotta go for a short walk to let a big one rip.
KiaGiver
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 2017 Subaru STi / Vapemachine

I just rip one in the bathroom if I can't keep it in. Don't see what the big deal is, haha. Gym already smells like ball sweat and body odor.
I like rumbles, vape juice and mudflaps :gay:

Need Modz? Hit me up!
Calvinball

Twas a decent week, got in there 3 days. Creeping back up to my previous numbers in weight. I'm going a bit slow and trying to focus on form a little better.
KiaGiver
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 2017 Subaru STi / Vapemachine

Calvinball wrote:Twas a decent week, got in there 3 days. Creeping back up to my previous numbers in weight. I'm going a bit slow and trying to focus on form a little better.
I should probably back down and work on the same - especially using the tips JP gave me. I get sloppy at heavier weights past the first couple reps.
I like rumbles, vape juice and mudflaps :gay:

Need Modz? Hit me up!
SAWCE

Had a decent weekend of lifting.
Hit 4,3,2 on 405lb deadlift Saturday, 3x5x225 on flat bench pretty easy, then OHP kicked my ass at 145... 5,3,1. I've been stalked on that weight for a bit, so I'm gonna swap it out for a different lift for a month or two and then come back to it. 3x3 with 275 for squats this morning. Lower back was still wrecked from deads. It's been holding me back from squatting the last few weeks
Calvinball

Although my life will be turned upside down next week and I'm not sure what my workout schedule will look like, I started Winter Mode today.
SAWCE

Calvinball wrote:Although my life will be turned upside down next week and I'm not sure what my workout schedule will look like, I started Winter Mode today.
Dat bulk doe
Calvinball

SAWCE wrote:
Calvinball wrote:Although my life will be turned upside down next week and I'm not sure what my workout schedule will look like, I started Winter Mode today.
Dat bulk doe
Yeah it's not a whole lot more lifting, but I'll be doubling the upper body compound lifts.

So it used to be I did deads/ohp on Tuesday with chest and back auxiliary exercises, legs on Wednesday, and bench/bent over row on Thursday with bicep/tricep aux.

Monday and Friday were just straight running days, when I dragged myself out of bed of course. Now since it is chilly out I'm gonna treadmill it up but do bench/b.o.r. on Monday and dead/ohp Friday after running.
SAWCE

Calvinball wrote:
SAWCE wrote: Dat bulk doe
Yeah it's not a whole lot more lifting, but I'll be doubling the upper body compound lifts.

So it used to be I did deads/ohp on Tuesday with chest and back auxiliary exercises, legs on Wednesday, and bench/bent over row on Thursday with bicep/tricep aux.

Monday and Friday were just straight running days, when I dragged myself out of bed of course. Now since it is chilly out I'm gonna treadmill it up but do bench/b.o.r. on Monday and dead/ohp Friday after running.
In4Spacemanspiffball
Calvinball

SAWCE wrote:
Calvinball wrote:

In4Spacemanspiffball
I'ma be Stupendous Man, :bruh:
SAWCE

Calvinball wrote:
SAWCE wrote:
In4Spacemanspiffball
I'ma be Stupendous Man, :bruh:
:impressive:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Squatted 250X10 today, getting back towards gainz mode... I've been basically eating everything I want lately, but trying to keep it healthier stuff. I'm hoping to get some strength over the winter but traveling has really been fucking with getting my workouts in right.
SAWCE

I decided to start dialing back carbs a bit. Been letting myself hit 500+ grams a day. Reining it in to 400g to start with to see if I can lean out a touch while still gaining some muscle. I'll slowly cut back on carbs and fat after a few weeks of seeing how my body responds.
Apex

OHP: 105 - 3x8
Bench: 205 - 5x5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Calvinball

Apex wrote:Image

Weights in a loft?? :bruh: You need solid ground underneath for all those gainz.

Sent from the beer depository
Apex

Calvinball wrote:
Apex wrote:Image

Weights in a loft?? :bruh: You need solid ground underneath for all those gainz.

Loft works, much weight has been hoisted up there. Also, no where else to put the 64 square foot gym.
Calvinball

I'm getting a good week in so far, before my life gets turned upside down.
SAWCE

Didn't lift this morning. I'll go tonight. Woke up with a pretty gnarly headache that's still here.
lagunasecaballs
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: All the E46 M3s

I did flat barbell bench for the first time in several months today. Took me a while to remember how I used to set up. Felt good, but I think I prefer dumbbell bench now.
SAWCE

lagunasecaballs wrote:I did flat barbell bench for the first time in several months today. Took me a while to remember how I used to set up. Felt good, but I think I prefer dumbbell bench now.
Dumbbells definitely feel better to me, but I like barbell since you can move more weight and it's easier to set up for.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Squatted 325 X8, 325 X5 this morning. Meh. Decent but I was hoping for a blow the doors off lift and the doors remained on. Should mention that Trump was probably responsible.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Apex

Felt like :poop: today. Been going non-stop since I got in the office this morning.

Squat: 245 - 3 x 10
Power Clean: 115 - 3 x 3
Chins: 5 / 5 / 5
Calvinball

I'm not sure how, but I definitely tweaked my back hard tonight, I think carrying something out to the trash. :disappoint: