Ottawa Siege

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

As the deadly siege against the capitol continues into its 2nd week, hearing aid stocks and ear plug sales are both through the roof.

https://news.sky.com/story/canada-truck ... e-12535054

The Terrorists™ are hard at work, honking the honks, shoveling the sneau, and... sitting on their campers drinking.

Discuss or :ban: ? I've been told this had nothing to do with a certain cold going around at the moment, but you know, I'm not an expert.
brain go brrrrrr
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Ok so here's the deal Brad, if I engage with you in this discussion (which I want to do), I'll ask that it stays cool. No pics of numb-nuts getting run over by a truck, no illegal action plans, just keeping it PG.

Let me begin, Ottawa residents don't like the disruptions whatsoever, and the Mayor is the voice of those people who are happy living how they were before the freedom rally. The truckers started their convoy, 17km long trail of trucks all showed up on Parliament's front door to demand that all mandates be dropped.

Opposition scoffed and said that Provincial leaders control their own local mandates, which I can confirm. There have been a handful of racial symbols displayed strategically (like two to five flags and a few people hiding their faces. It was funny, because the only people wearing masks were those holding symbols of supremacy and hate. It was deplorable, and weaponized. Thankfully, citizens, politicians, police, local/independent media and word of mouth got the word around and it has been mainly squashed, since it was such an insignificant part of the rally. Those bozos moved on after the first weekend and a few photo ops behind a liberal funded TV station that did an interview at the protest site. They got their pics, the CBC got their interview, and everyone left.... Except for the protestors who are still there!

The leader of the nation's government asked the tow trucks to come in to the downtown square and start pulling the trucks, but they responded with a unanimous NO, it seems that every towing company in Ottawa 'has covid' and needs to self-isolate. Hmm... weird, EH?

The same leader asked the military to step in, but they told him that they will not step in, so he tweeted that it is a difficult decision to bring in military force and he will not take that approach. :yeahok:

Since the time of the Ottawa protests, more protestors arrived to Toronto, Quebec City, London (ON), Vancouver, various arteries in the prairies, major cities in the east coast, etc, etc. The protests simmer down on weekdays as the majority of protestors are frustrated law-abiding working class citizens with jobs. They are not hate groups, they are not anti-vaxxers, but instead are people who want their freedom back.

What's happening right now:
1.) The leader of the opposition group the Progressive Conservatives was fired, and they will be replaced right before they challenge the congress to a non-confidence vote spurring a new election. This guy, Pierre is canvassing for leadership of that party, and I think he'll win both party leadership and an election run for next PM of Canada: . For the record he was in Ottawa protesting with the law abiding citizens and verbal about his tweets. He :trollface: Trudeau hard a few times, I won't bother to look them up but when you find them you'll laugh.

2.) The country has never been more divided, whether you're liberal or conservative minded in Canada, you'll agree that if things get worse it could get really messy.

3.) The province of Alberta declared that all mandates be dropped immediately

4.) The province of Manitoba declared that all mandates be dropped immediately

5.) The province of Saskatchewan declared that all mandates be dropped

6.) British Colombia and Ontario are in limbo, and those are the two big players, the equivalent of our NY and California states so it will be interesting to see what happens here. I think they will also unravel all mandates but it will drag out three more weeks. Numbers will drop naturally because of the rapid spread since December, plus it will be warmer.

7.) Our current Prime Minister is still hiding, but working on pushing new policy to increase media censorship. This will overshadow his legacy of blackface/brownface and be his legacy.

Anyways, I find it incredibly fascinating to see this type of movement, supporters are flying Canada flags on their cars, there is an overwhelming sense of hope for those who want lockdowns and mandates to be lifted, and a bit of fear from those who like the mandates because it makes them feel safe.

Respectfully,
Tar.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Wonder what changed
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

Go and tell them AOC!!!
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Tar wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:42 am Ok so here's the deal Brad, if I engage with you in this discussion (which I want to do), I'll ask that it stays cool. No pics of numb-nuts getting run over by a truck, no illegal action plans, just keeping it PG.
Tar wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:42 am

The leader of the nation's government asked the tow trucks to come in to the downtown square and start pulling the trucks, but they responded with a unanimous NO, it seems that every towing company in Ottawa 'has covid' and needs to self-isolate. Hmm... weird, EH?

The same leader asked the military to step in, but they told him that they will not step in, so he tweeted that it is a difficult decision to bring in military force and he will not take that approach. :yeahok:
Predictable result was entirely predictable. Of course the screams of the Caren's could be heard echoing as loud as the honks, but alas the "they should do something" don't work when those "theys" control the resources to do the "something", in this case tow trucks capable of towing a big rig are niche thing of there might be a few dozen of in a major city. And if half of them support the movement...how many trucks can you tow in a day? not 17km worth.
:bravo: :fuckyeah: :mahtroy: :muah: :amaze: :science: :roasted: :math:
Tar wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:42 am
Since the time of the Ottawa protests, more protestors arrived to Toronto, Quebec City, London (ON), Vancouver, various arteries in the prairies, major cities in the east coast, etc, etc. The protests simmer down on weekdays as the majority of protestors are frustrated law-abiding working class citizens with jobs. They are not hate groups, they are not anti-vaxxers, but instead are people who want their freedom back.

What's happening right now:
1.) The leader of the opposition group the Progressive Conservatives was fired, and they will be replaced right before they challenge the congress to a non-confidence vote spurring a new election. This guy, Pierre is canvassing for leadership of that party, and I think he'll win both party leadership and an election run for next PM of Canada: . For the record he was in Ottawa protesting with the law abiding citizens and verbal about his tweets. He :trollface: Trudeau hard a few times, I won't bother to look them up but when you find them you'll laugh.

2.) The country has never been more divided, whether you're liberal or conservative minded in Canada, you'll agree that if things get worse it could get really messy.

3.) The province of Alberta declared that all mandates be dropped immediately

4.) The province of Manitoba declared that all mandates be dropped immediately

5.) The province of Saskatchewan declared that all mandates be dropped

6.) British Colombia and Ontario are in limbo, and those are the two big players, the equivalent of our NY and California states so it will be interesting to see what happens here. I think they will also unravel all mandates but it will drag out three more weeks. Numbers will drop naturally because of the rapid spread since December, plus it will be warmer.

7.) Our current Prime Minister is still hiding, but working on pushing new policy to increase media censorship. This will overshadow his legacy of blackface/brownface and be his legacy.

Anyways, I find it incredibly fascinating to see this type of movement, supporters are flying Canada flags on their cars, there is an overwhelming sense of hope for those who want lockdowns and mandates to be lifted, and a bit of fear from those who like the mandates because it makes them feel safe.

Respectfully,
Tar.
Thanks for the update and the report on the ground. I have not found any positive coverage in mainstream news here, so i don't get to hear an unbiased view often. Hence the link to SKY...a UK based news org.
razr390 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:00 am Image

Wonder what changed
The shade of the victims skin is the unpopular answer.
razr390 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:01 am Image

Go and tell them AOC!!!
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Corporal Bulford Resigns From His Position of Personal Security for Justin Trudeau “I have drawn my line in the sand. No more silence and compliance from me.”

But who will protect the PM? This guy was the literally head of security for Turdo. Because he feels he is not upholding his oath anymore.

:popcorn:
brain go brrrrrr
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

I'm just saying :hai:

That is all.
razr390

:honk:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Tar wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:03 pm I'm just saying :hai:

That is all.
:hai:
razr390 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:16 pm:honk:
HONKHONK

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-60293708

The bridge to canada still looks closed according to google maps, and GMA but that could be activists just reporting that. Either way, its working.
https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/news ... s-82768083

heh. I heard they were getting hit with chargebacks and were in serious shit with visa

https://nypost.com/2022/02/09/man-78-ar ... om-convoy/
LOLZ get em old man. The jackboots will jackboot tho. This is why the 2A matters

ohhhh it spreads
https://www.timesnownews.com/internatio ... nds/857314

The Covid regime is going to fall, and soon.
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

THEY HONK. :lol:
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

isthisaweapon.meme
brain go brrrrrr
razr390

It is quite impressive to see how the mandates aren’t getting renewed here in some areas. 2022 election not looking good for any incumbent so they gotta make it up to the constituents I guess.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

razr390 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:58 am It is quite impressive to see how the mandates aren’t getting renewed here in some areas. 2022 election not looking good for any incumbent so they gotta make it up to the constituents I guess.
https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/ext ... n/comments

This is going to a very dark place very quickly.
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Despite "orders" to go home and stop, the siege continues. good.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... dom-convoy

GoFundme has stepped into shit, good. Fuckem

Looks like the bridge is still closed. Good.

https://www.ambassadorbridge.com/into-t ... ed-states/
https://www.ambassadorbridge.com/into-canada/

All the other cams look to be down. Hiding something or another thing to add to the list of democratic cities failing to do basic city things?
https://mdotjboss.state.mi.us/MiDrive/m ... 15&id=2184
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Weekend, bet there are a ton more protesters now that they are *checks notes* off of work. A stark contrast to the BLM protests of '20. No correlation.

anyway,

:D :D :D
:D :lol: :D
:D :D :D
brain go brrrrrr
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Hey y'all.

As you may have heard, we Canadians are protesting lock-down measures put in place to limit spread and/or just coerce people who don't want to be vaccinated to go and get it so they can function. Well, the protests are spreading, more vaxxed and unvaxxed people are showing their contempt for a two year long state of contempt after a recent lockdown in January of a society that is 85% double vaxxed, and 92% single dosed.

However, the Prime Minister and proponent dipped out of Ottawa for nine days when truckers announced that they will come to the Parliament buildings. He called protestor a small fringe minority that do not share the view of Canadians. This lit a fire under the majority of Canadians and now there are protests in every major city.

Police and gov block off fuel trucks to truckers, so citizens carry it in by hand. GoFundMe cuts off donations so another medium is used. That medium is blocked by Ontario gov, so #wethefringe bring supplies/food/cash.

It was enough being numerous provincial leaders to admit that the vax passes are bullshit and can be dropped.

Ontario however, is the biggest province. More money, more police force, more burocrats. Two cities blocked up aren't enough to sway the "health experts".

Two things coming of it...

1.) Stiffer fines for protesters
2.) This:
https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnis ... ving-ahead
A change in opinion of vaccine passports (second announcement after the Ambassador bridge was blocked as part of the protest efforts).

News reports indicate that numerous (maybe all) auto manufacturers are not running today. The harsher they get, the more people will be getting riled up to join protesters. I'm guessing that the government may even get overturned now that the business community is strongly impacted.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

:whocares:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Tar wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:40 am Hey y'all.

As you may have heard, we Canadians are protesting lock-down measures put in place to limit spread and/or just coerce people who don't want to be vaccinated to go and get it so they can function. Well, the protests are spreading, more vaxxed and unvaxxed people are showing their contempt for a two year long state of contempt after a recent lockdown in January of a society that is 85% double vaxxed, and 92% single dosed.

However, the Prime Minister and proponent dipped out of Ottawa for nine days when truckers announced that they will come to the Parliament buildings. He called protestor a small fringe minority that do not share the view of Canadians. This lit a fire under the majority of Canadians and now there are protests in every major city.

Police and gov block off fuel trucks to truckers, so citizens carry it in by hand. GoFundMe cuts off donations so another medium is used. That medium is blocked by Ontario gov, so #wethefringe bring supplies/food/cash.

It was enough being numerous provincial leaders to admit that the vax passes are bullshit and can be dropped.

Ontario however, is the biggest province. More money, more police force, more burocrats. Two cities blocked up aren't enough to sway the "health experts".

Two things coming of it...

1.) Stiffer fines for protesters
2.) This:
https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnis ... ving-ahead
A change in opinion of vaccine passports (second announcement after the Ambassador bridge was blocked as part of the protest efforts).

News reports indicate that numerous (maybe all) auto manufacturers are not running today. The harsher they get, the more people will be getting riled up to join protesters. I'm guessing that the government may even get overturned now that the business community is strongly impacted.
This is all great news. I hope our brothers to the north keep the pressure up!

Dr Malone (who I found out is an ex libtard and has taken giant horse size red pills laced with iver-mectin no doubt) has word of support for the movement:
https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/open- ... NvdrEU-ZtA
brain go brrrrrr
razr390

The fact that Trudeau isn’t willing to engage whatsoever but also not willing to do anything on either end of the spectrum is his political downfall.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

razr390 wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:20 am The fact that Trudeau isn’t willing to engage whatsoever but also not willing to do anything on either end of the spectrum is his political downfall.
Full disclosure: I know next to zero about the man, history, and Canadian politics in general. I was that guy the when JP sears joked 'and americans were surprised to hear the capital of Canada is Ottawa' time stamped for your pleasure :D

But everytime I hear that sack of shit speak my skin crawls. He's one of that people that just give off a dishonest vibe, and for that alone I dont like em.

I also used to think old Tucker was fanatical, fringe, and a button pusher. Never really listened or put much stock in things I heard. Recently that has changed; the dude seems to be on target more often than not. This hot take from last night is :fire emoji:

brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

brain go brrrrrr
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

The thing is, we are all in it together.

Nobody is going to harm anyone, and Trudeau's days are numbered, as are his coercive and manipulate games.

There won't be a battle here, only overwhelming love and unity until comes the time when the RCMP gently walk these tyrants (politicians and their "medical experts" to where they belong.

Enough is enough.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Tar wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:46 pm The thing is, we are all in it together.

Nobody is going to harm anyone, and Trudeau's days are numbered, as are his coercive and manipulate games.

There won't be a battle here, only overwhelming love and unity until comes the time when the RCMP gently walk these tyrants (politicians and their "medical experts" to where they belong.

Enough is enough.

oh man they look super violent
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

https://www.ambassadorbridge.com/into-t ... ed-states/

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 775095001/
The Detroit International Bridge Company is pleased to announce that the Ambassador Bridge is now fully open allowing the free flow of commerce between the Canada and US economies once again,
dont look very fuckin open to me.

anyway, the honking will continue until freedom is restored.
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

https://www.rebelnews.com/police_sabota ... _at_coutts
Truckers who are protesting all COVID-19 mandates in Coutts, Alberta were surprised to learn that police sabotaged some of their vehicles.
The police sabotaged the equipment AFTER they complied with the request to move them.

But you know the government is here to help
:yeahok:
brain go brrrrrr