Car Talk 2: Un-American Motor Company.

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

:waxer: is back
:mahtroy: is back around same time just like their departure :notsure:

Either way I’m happy the fam bam is back together and ready to fight each other over stupid shit
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

max225 wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:52 am :waxer: is back
:mahtroy: is back around same time just like their departure :notsure:

Either way I’m happy the fam bam is back together and ready to fight each other over stupid shit
:dat:
Agreed.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

:wrong:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
max225

mood
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

So Trump is apparently considering making imported cars meet stricter environmental rules than domestic made cars.
max225

KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:25 pm So Trump is apparently considering making imported cars meet stricter environmental rules than domestic made cars.
:truk: lyfe
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:25 pm So Trump is apparently considering making imported cars meet stricter environmental rules than domestic made cars.
:rolleyes:

I hope this doesn't happen. Makes zero sense.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

Detroit wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:34 am

:dat:
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

Makes perfect sense..... In Bizarro world.

Seriously, W. T. F.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Made in America doe. I think that's what he is going for. :popcorn:
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Tarspin wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:32 am Made in America doe. I think that's what he is going for. :popcorn:
Sure, and only able to be sold there.

I'm going car shopping today. I better but something cheap because if this passes everyone will have to buy a car every 4 months to support the industry here, because there will be no export sales.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

CorvetteWaxer wrote:
Tarspin wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:32 am Made in America doe. I think that's what he is going for. :popcorn:

I'm going car shopping today. I better but something cheap because if this passes everyone will have to buy a car every 4 months to support the industry here, because there will be no export sales.
The man is a loonie toon. I think he gets these ideas and speaks his mind before his economic advisors have a chance to tell him that his idea won't work. I.e. wall

It also impacts the stock markets, and guess who's got money in those markets? Every administration likes to agitate them & profit IMO
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Tarspin wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:57 am
CorvetteWaxer wrote:

The man is a loonie toon. I think he gets these ideas and speaks his mind before his economic advisors have a chance to tell him that his idea won't work. I.e. wall

It also impacts the stock markets, and guess who's got money in those markets? Every administration likes to agitate them & profit IMO
Originally they said they were going to take his twitter away, but they didn't.

Someone needs to slap that phone out of his hand and stick to the plan of STFU and read from the script.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

CorvetteWaxer wrote:
Tarspin wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:57 am The man is a loonie toon. I think he gets these ideas and speaks his mind before his economic advisors have a chance to tell him that his idea won't work. I.e. wall

Someone needs to slap that phone out of his hand and stick to the plan of STFU and read from the script.
Even if someone slaps that phone out of his hands, he will end up on Fox news and do the same shit.

When's election year?Image
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Tarspin wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:18 pm
CorvetteWaxer wrote:

Even if someone slaps that phone out of his hands, he will end up on Fox news and do the same shit.

Doesn't matter. He'll probably win again.
max225

What cars you driving ?
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:34 pm What cars you driving ?
Wife says wants a Chevy. She doesn't want a $60K anything and started telling me we should just buy a Cruze, then revised to a Volt...

Going to look at the Volts, and she admitted last night that she really wants a mid-sized truck and likes the Colorado... but knows I don't love the idea of a mid-size.... so we're going to drive them and see what else is on the nearby lots.

She's pretty simple about cars/trucks and thinks that upscale models are a waste. She would be right at home in a complete appliance without a steering wheel.
max225

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:44 pm
max225 wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:34 pm What cars you driving ?
Wife says wants a Chevy. She doesn't want a $60K anything and started telling me we should just buy a Cruze, then revised to a Volt...

Going to look at the Volts, and she admitted last night that she really wants a mid-sized truck and likes the Colorado... but knows I don't love the idea of a mid-size.... so we're going to drive them and see what else is on the nearby lots.

She's pretty simple about cars/trucks and thinks that upscale models are a waste. She would be right at home in a complete appliance without a steering wheel.
Everything seems like a downgrade from the JKU :doe:
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:25 pm
CorvetteWaxer wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:44 pm

Her argument right now is compact size + truck bed = good. She hated driving my Silverado in the past because of parking it anywhere. We'll see today... also, the JLU is STILL sitting waiting for a train.
max225

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:27 pm
max225 wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:25 pm

Her argument right now is compact size + truck bed = good. She hated driving my Silverado in the past because of parking it anywhere. We'll see today... also, the JLU is STILL sitting waiting for a train.
Well JKU is more compact than any mid size truck and it doesn't have a useless bed.

BTW another dude bro on the forum who ordered from San Jose I believe... was bitching because his was waiting for 45 days.... He placed order 1/2x/18 or something... it was built and everything and just stuck in ohio... there is this person on the forum named "jeep cares" actual rep from FCA you could ping em?
wap

Tarspin wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:18 pm
CorvetteWaxer wrote:

:lolol: Dem hands.
Davestr
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 17 M2 14 M235

Consider the source - A so called businessman who is an expert in bankruptcy not building viable bizness. Pays off chick after chick he lays while married, etc etc. Members of his cabinet leaving in droves. Epic failure of leadership as in there is none. Yea solid decision and policy maker. Love love love not being in the USA with this goat rope joke of an azzbag leading himself around by his bankrupt cock. Trade war......should I go on LOL. They thought Clinton in the White House getting a BJ was immoral.....LOL
max225

Davestr wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:37 pm

Consider the source - A so called businessman who is an expert in bankruptcy not building viable bizness. Pays off chick after chick he lays while married, etc etc. Members of his cabinet leaving in droves. Epic failure of leadership as in there is none. Yea solid decision and policy maker. Love love love not being in the USA with this goat rope joke of an azzbag leading himself around by his bankrupt cock. Trade war......should I go on LOL. They thought Clinton in the White House getting a BJ was immoral.....LOL
wap

:bravo:

Davestr 2020!
wap

max225 wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:43 pm