Strut your greasy stuff!
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

max225 wrote:
[user not found] wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 9:52 am :whocares:

Time to GoRf!
Yea when is that happening again? I turned mine in early december...
Not soon enough. The maintenance has been completely brushed aside for months. DSG fluid change is now likely twice overdue, I have two no-seasons on the front and two winters on the back. No rear wiper blade at all, DSG fluid twice overdue, fuel filter probably looking like a baseball made out of tar, tail lights that are coded for led (1/2 brightness when brake lights aren't pressed) with halogens reinstalled, front end clunking, air filters with their own ecosystem.. haha!
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

I turned mine in with none of the lights coded because for some reason it refused to code back to stock :disgust:

Oh wells.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote:I turned mine in with none of the lights coded because for some reason it refused to code back to stock :disgust:

Oh wells.
I had some forum bro change my settings for me. There's zero chance of me caring at all between now and trade in time which will hopefully be very very soon
max225

Um... so any updates ?
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Yeah, the system fucked everyone who tried to register from April 28 to 30th. They are completely overlooked. Since I applied on the first day I was told it's easier and quicker to delete my documents from the portal and resubmit them, essentially getting back in line at the end. I did this a couple of days ago but there hasn't been any progress/approval to my account yet. I'm getting dangerously close to being past the 2000km limit of allowed mileage beyond what's logged in the system on April 28th so this morning I officially parked it and DD my corvette. I'll still need the car as a mule on weekends to carry my tools to job sites and during the week to drop the kids off to school with.

So again, you were right about the dysfunctional process. I assumed that they would improve the system now that it's the second go around.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

:triggered:
max225

Yea It takes patience... I was :triggered: throughout the process. Especially since I had to get two notaries to sign my shit
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote:Yea It takes patience... I was :triggered: throughout the process. Especially since I had to get two notaries to sign my shit
I don't mind DDing my C6 for a while. The weather went full retard summer just now so the timing is perfect. The good news is that the icons being displayed as 'documents pending review' have changed status to 'document complete'. Now I wait for my offer letter and an option to book the trade in date. I suspect it'll be a couple of more days tops.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Found this next step to the process "on the line":

You uploaded your docs (registration, driver's license/ID, and consent to contact your bank if necessary). They have 10 business days to review those docs. Once they accept them as complete they have 10 business days to send you an offer that you must sign and get notarized. Once they have accepted the signed and notarized docs you can schedule your appointment.

So it looks like these bamboclats should be good to go by mid-june. I also found a walk in notary service office. No appointments necessary. Any doc $29, $20 for subsequent docs. :notbad:
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Tarspin wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 12:37 am Found this next step to the process "on the line":

You uploaded your docs (registration, driver's license/ID, and consent to contact your bank if necessary). They have 10 business days to review those docs. Once they accept them as complete they have 10 business days to send you an offer that you must sign and get notarized. Once they have accepted the signed and notarized docs you can schedule your appointment.

So it looks like these bamboclats should be good to go by mid-june. I also found a walk in notary service office. No appointments necessary. Any doc $29, $20 for subsequent docs. :notbad:
Here we have notarizing from our local banks as long as we have an account with them. We are also friends with 2 public notaries so...
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

:dillerman: is holding your ARRRrrrrrr for another month ZFG?
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Gberg2119
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: W///

The facelifted 7.5 models might be out by the time he gets the .:R

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Yep one more month lol
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Tarspin wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 9:23 am Yep one more month lol
:mindblown: :impressive:

They've been paying interest on it, I'm sure they're losing money on the deal at this point. I'm surprised they don't sell it and just get another one for you closer to the time you can take delivery.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote:
:mindblown: :impressive:

They've been paying interest on it, I'm sure they're losing money on the deal at this point. I'm surprised they don't sell it and just get another one for you closer to the time you can take delivery.
I'm kind of :mindblown: too at this point, and so are they I think. We email each other status updates etc like some kind of support group.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

:wtf:

We should start a pool. I call mid July delivery.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Tarspin wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 12:37 am Found this next step to the process "on the line":

Had to google that one. :impressive: Adding to my personal lexicon.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Desertbreh

wap wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 12:04 pm

Had to google that one. :impressive: Adding to my personal lexicon.
+1. Jamaican for "sons of bitches."

In usage: "Hey mon. No need to be a bamblocat now."
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
max225

Gberg2119 wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 9:14 am The facelifted 7.5 models might be out by the time he gets the .:R

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Been saying that... they are literally holding the thing until 2018 models will hit.

Also my bet is on mid june for :doom: 'ed date
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

They say that the best way to keep a car in mint condition is to not drive it. :fuckyeah:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Drove by this thing today and stopped in for a conjugal visit :fap:

They mounted my front plate holder :gay: , so that pretty much assures that there's no accidental front bumper drilling :fuckyeah: . I'll probably take it off and keep it in the trunk most days.Image
Johnny_P

So. Are they starting it and idling it periodically? Or will the seals be fully dried up by the time you get it?

Also don't take delivery if the tires have flat spotted :trollface:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Johnny_P wrote:So. Are they starting it and idling it periodically? Or will the seals be fully dried up by the time you get it?

Periodically starting it for me!! Imageol: Imagegasm:
Johnny_P

Tarspin wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:48 pm
Johnny_P wrote:So. Are they starting it and idling it periodically? Or will the seals be fully dried up by the time you get it?

Periodically starting it for me!! Imageol: Imagegasm:
Warranty starts from when you take the keys or when you reserved it?
in4sealreplacements
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Johnny_P wrote:
Tarspin wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:48 pm Periodically starting it for me!! Imageol: Imagegasm:
Warranty starts from when you take the keys or when you reserved it?
in4sealreplacements
When I get the keys so :aintcare: plus I've got extended coverage so hopefully they blow before the warranty expires.

I think I drove it for an hour two months ago to make sure it was in proper order and after that they buried it among 100 other cars in the back.

They still have about three or four unsold R's out of the 20 they snagged this year. No other Lapiz blue ones though, the only two on the lot are mine and a :manuel: which also has a sold sign in the window.