Islam

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.

How do you feel about Islam

It is totally fine, same as Christianity, should be protected under all american laws
45%
Radically different than our religion, it infringes on american rights/culture and shouldn't be accepted as such and tolarated unless it aligns with our values
9%
All religion should be banned
45%

Total votes: 22
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

maxtdi wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:03 pm
Detroit wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:02 pm
Yes, but what if they WANT to live like that?

Again, they say the same thing about us. We are the scum of the earth ruining everything.
We are. But that's another point all together.
Well, the human race, sure. But in that respect, we're all guilty regardless of religion.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Punchagoat wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:03 pm Image
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

maxtdi wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:00 pm :disgust: I suppose I look at things in a different way.
Why should one be accepting of such idiocracy.
you have to understand the root of the issue and why we have these current problems.

You can't just broad stroke 3 billion people as the same because a religion. Tolerance is everything in religion. If you have respect for life and respect individual free, good. welcome to being a decent human. But their are a lot of angry, not decent humans out there.

If libs think welcoming the entire 3rd world here will help, be my guest. Just make sure you open your own home first.
ChrisoftheNorth

maxtdi wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:04 pm
Punchagoat wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:03 pm Image
:lolol:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Punchagoat
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: Vape

PAPA BLESS
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Punchagoat wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:04 pm Image
you cant take over this thread with your tendies. or autism.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Punchagoat wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:06 pm Image
russia loves muslims.
Punchagoat
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

PAPA BLESS
max225

dubshow wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:05 pm
maxtdi wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:00 pm :disgust: I suppose I look at things in a different way.
Why should one be accepting of such idiocracy.
you have to understand the root of the issue and why we have these current problems.

You can't just broad stroke 3 billion people as the same because a religion. Tolerance is everything in religion. If you have respect for life and respect individual free, good. welcome to being a decent human. But their are a lot of angry, not decent humans out there.

If libs think welcoming the entire 3rd world here will help, be my guest. Just make sure you open your own home first.
I don't care about their world. They can fuck goats for all I care. I care about this country.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Punchagoat wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:07 pm Image
:gtfo:
ChrisoftheNorth

maxtdi wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:08 pm

I don't care about their world. They can fuck goats for all I care. I care about this country.
How are they impacting you in your daily life?
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

sure. but the country you care about directly created most of THEIR problems.

dey wanna cash us ousside breh.
Punchagoat
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

dubshow wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:06 pm
Punchagoat wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:04 pm Image
you cant take over this thread with your tendies. or autism.

PAPA BLESS
max225

dubshow wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:07 pm
Punchagoat wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:06 pm Image
russia loves muslims.
:lol:
You are wrong.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

maxtdi wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:54 pm
Calvinball wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:52 pm

http://www.billofrights.org/
Can't read it if you can't read. Because your sole job is to breed.

[/img]
Yeah, but you can you big caucasian male you. And in that very obscure document I linked to is the answer to your thread's question.
:therapist:
max225

dubshow wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:09 pm

sure. but the country you care about directly created most of THEIR problems.

dey wanna cash us ousside breh.
So we let them in and so that they can cash us inside.
Punchagoat
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

PAPA BLESS
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:09 pm

:dat:

be angry when they doing us what they doing to france breh.

My super hardcore right wing army uncle (he has done 3 tours) takes the mindset of go there, kill them all before they kill us and let god sort it out.

he has a right to his opinion. He fears that if they had a means they'd be attacking US as much as possible. So he takes the preemptive strike ideology. :iono:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

maxtdi wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:09 pm
dubshow wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:07 pm

russia loves muslims.
You are wrong.
i forgot my sarcasim font.

How quickly ye all forget about the good ole proxy war we had with russia IN THE FUCKING SANDBOX.

and 50 years later, they still there, shooting our troops with weapons WE GAVE THEM. :mindblown:
max225

dubshow wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:11 pm
Detroit wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:09 pm

My super hardcore right wing army uncle (he has done 3 tours) takes the mindset of go there, kill them all before they kill us and let god sort it out.

he has a right to his opinion. He fears that if they had a means they'd be attacking US as much as possible. So he takes the preemptive strike ideology. :iono:
Really :bruh:

http://www.latimes.com/local/california ... story.html
Face of love right there

ChrisoftheNorth

I get the fear, and I'd be lying if I didn't feel it sometimes too. I guess I feel "safe" because I live 20 minutes from the largest middle eastern population in the US and have a very different perspective on all this. While I encounter people all the time, I've never had a bad experience. And the FBI presence here is :mindblown: as a result.
max225

dubshow wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:12 pm
maxtdi wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:09 pm

You are wrong.

How quickly ye all forget about the good ole proxy war we had with russia IN THE FUCKING SANDBOX.

and 50 years later, they still there, shooting our troops with weapons WE GAVE THEM. :mindblown:
I didn't forget shit which is why I am saying Russia Ties are Key.
ChrisoftheNorth

maxtdi wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:13 pm

Face of love right there

These acts are clearly horrible. But you wouldn't prevent them by banning the religion. They'd still find a way.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Face of love right there

so how do you filter that less than 1% of people that are fucking crazy, with out fucking the civil rights and freedoms of all the other not shitty people?

you forget about the asshole kid that went and shot he black church. IN A FREE SOCIETY THIS SHIT HAPPENS. In a less free society THIS SHIT WILL STILL HAPPEN.
Punchagoat
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

dubshow wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:12 pm

I didn't forget shit which is why I am saying Russia Ties are Key.
Max I have your answer:

ENLISTED SOLDIERS
ARMY ENLISTMENT REQUIREMENTS
Enlisted Soldiers are the most important part of the Army structure. They carry out orders and complete missions. As a Soldier, you will be challenged to accomplish tasks that will put your abilities to the test, and you will discover talents that you never dreamed you had.
WHAT DOES ENLISTMENT MEAN?

Enlistment is the process of taking an oath of U.S. Army service and becoming a Soldier. During this process, you will talk to a recruiter, attend Basic Combat Training (BCT), and choose your Army job.
Recruits will generally take these five steps to become enlisted Soldiers:
Take the Armed Forces Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB). Your score on this test will determine which Army jobs you are qualified to hold
Pass an Army physical
Meet with a career counselor to discuss and accept your Army job
Take an Oath of Enlistment
Ship to Basic Combat Training
After you have completed Basic Combat Training, you will then attend Advanced Individual Training (AIT) for specialized instruction in the Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) you have chosen. Upon graduating AIT, you will receive orders to join your unit.

Your responsibilities as an enlisted Soldier will depend on your choice of career path. You will have many options from which to choose, including intelligence, combat support, law enforcement, arts and media, healthcare and aviation.

GENERAL ENLISTMENT QUALIFICATIONS*

To become an enlisted Soldier in the U.S. Army, you must be:

A U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien
17-35 years old
In good physical condition
In good moral standing
A high school graduate or equivalent
*Some positions may have additional qualifications.

BASIC COMBAT TRAINING

After a recruiter successfully helps you enlist, you will enter Basic Combat Training (BCT) at the rank of Private. During Basic Training, you will learn the ins and outs of being a Soldier.

TALK TO A RECRUITER

Recruiters are always available to answer any questions you may have about the Army and enlistment. Click here to find a recruiter near you.

APPLY ONLINE EMAIL US
PAPA BLESS