Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

max225 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:20 am
Johnny_P wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:12 am

The earth is flat
Pluto is a planet
Elvis isn’t dead
Figured it would be fun to spice up Friday. :lol:
I’m so far behind on work that I don’t even want to start anything today.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: on used bald tires

Pluto is a planet
it is. It has moons. Generally round. Fit the definition of the time quite well.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:28 pm I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

max225 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:31 am

We didn’t land on the moon
The earth is flat
Pluto is a planet
Elvis isn’t dead
I still struggle with this a bit, lol. I mean, it orbits the sun (though elliptical and not in the same plane as the other planets) and has its own moon. :(
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

In other news, since I got my little ticket last week, I've seen no less than 4 other cars pulled over by :narc: on the same exact road where I was. They're definitely pulling in some :troywax: , lol.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

wap wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:22 am

The earth is flat
Pluto is a planet
Elvis isn’t dead
I still struggle with this a bit, lol. I mean, it orbits the sun (though elliptical and not in the same plane as the other planets) and has its own moon. :(
The moon is like 2/3 size of Pluto which makes no sense
max225

wap wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:08 pm In other news, since I got my little ticket last week, I've seen no less than 4 other cars pulled over by :narc: on the same exact road where I was. They're definitely pulling in some :troywax: , lol.
I struggle with the cops/revenue comments… since it’s not like they go to the PD bottom line.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

max225 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:18 pm
wap wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:08 pm In other news, since I got my little ticket last week, I've seen no less than 4 other cars pulled over by :narc: on the same exact road where I was. They're definitely pulling in some :troywax: , lol.
I struggle with the cops/revenue comments… since it’s not like they go to the PD bottom line.
Could you imagine if cops got commission for issuing tickets/fines? Fuck that’d be a shit show.
max225

SAWCE wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:22 pm

Could you imagine if cops got commission for issuing tickets/fines? Fuck that’d be a shit show.
Some claim that they have “quotas” I suppose it’s case by case basis based on department. But at least with the chp that wasn’t the case here. And I went on a few ridealongs
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

CaleDeRoo wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:42 pm Hell yeah fishbowl 4 life
Yeah I've been rocking a fishbowl for almost 2 years now. :lol:

May I'd just say fuck it and tint that bitch. 30 all around, Maryland and DC is :aintcare:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
wap

max225 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:17 pm
wap wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:22 am

The moon is like 2/3 size of Pluto which makes no sense
Ours is an unusually large moon in relation to the size of our planet, yes, but what exactly "makes no sense"? :iono:
wap

Goes to the town's bottom line.
max225

wap wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:50 pm

Depends on the cops I suppose. Federal/State police doesn't hit town... but do "town" cops really issue traffic citations? They don't have jurisdictions on freeways etc here.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

The earth is flat
Pluto is a planet
Elvis isn’t dead
birds aren't real

also the moon is a hologram projector
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
wap

max225 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:57 pm
wap wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:50 pm
Depends on the cops I suppose. Federal/State police doesn't hit town... but do "town" cops really issue traffic citations? They don't have jurisdictions on freeways etc here.
As noted, I got one. And I saw 4 other cars get pulled over since last week. Can't confirm they all got tickets, :doe: , but I bet some of them did.
wap

razr390 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:25 pm

birds aren't real

also the moon is a hologram projector
:fax:
max225

wap wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:28 pm

As noted, I got one. And I saw 4 other cars get pulled over since last week. Can't confirm they all got tickets, :doe: , but I bet some of them did.
Wasn’t sure if state trooper
wap

max225 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:58 pm
Wasn’t sure if state trooper
Nope, village :narc:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

coogles wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:24 pm
wap wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:17 pm

:wat: 's happening?
Also :dat:

Sup :bruh:?
:iono: just a lot of little shit that gets to be :disgust: in total.

Out of the past three weeks I've been on the road two and in-office 8AM-9PM the final week for a team get together/summit of sorts.

:tits: is seriously depressed and in a terrible mood. She rebounded after the miscarriage OK and the kind of spiraled down, she feels like all of her friends have kids and she has nothing in common with them anymore, hates her job, has to have surgery this week to remove part of the fetus that somehow got missed by the other doctors ( :wtf: ), looking to start IVF again but at this point we're both :disgust: with it all

My dad is degrading at a very rapid rate and my mom is trying really hard but isn't really cut out to be a caretaker and is struggling

I'm eating/drinking my feelings and slowly getting :fatty:

Trying to 'fix' our yard after the trees fell and smashed our shed is a huge pain and another thing :tits: is frustrated by, but she doesn't want to commit to spending money on anything

:ohwell:

I have been actually daily driving the GR86 all week and I will say, exploding motor and all, I love driving this car. All of my coworkers kind of went nuts over it like it was some amazing thing and I'm rich AF which is also kind of fun.

I'm in final interviewing stages for a job at Bosch on their audio team which honestly seems pretty great and I'm tempted to jump to if the opportunity comes through.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

max225 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:27 pm
SAWCE wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:22 pm

Some claim that they have “quotas” I suppose it’s case by case basis based on department. But at least with the chp that wasn’t the case here. And I went on a few ridealongs
I think this is a real thing in small towns where it truly is their municipalities biggest revenue stream. There are some little shit towns between Charlotte and the NC/SC coast for example. Everyone must drive through them, they deliberately drop from 55 MPH highways to 25 MPH in the towns and are very well known for pulling these shenanigans.

In the city of Charlotte, you have to be fucking up pretty good two get pulled, I think they have bigger fish to fry.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

But you paid $25 :lolol: Surely that is way less than the cost of pulling you over ( :narc: salary, fuel/mileage, etc).
wap

D Griff wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:54 am

Out of the past three weeks I've been on the road two and in-office 8AM-9PM the final week for a team get together/summit of sorts.

:tits: is seriously depressed and in a terrible mood. She rebounded after the miscarriage OK and the kind of spiraled down, she feels like all of her friends have kids and she has nothing in common with them anymore, hates her job, has to have surgery this week to remove part of the fetus that somehow got missed by the other doctors ( :wtf: ), looking to start IVF again but at this point we're both :disgust: with it all

My dad is degrading at a very rapid rate and my mom is trying really hard but isn't really cut out to be a caretaker and is struggling

Trying to 'fix' our yard after the trees fell and smashed our shed is a huge pain and another thing :tits: is frustrated by, but she doesn't want to commit to spending money on anything

I have been actually daily driving the GR86 all week and I will say, exploding motor and all, I love driving this car. All of my coworkers kind of went nuts over it like it was some amazing thing and I'm rich AF which is also kind of fun.

I'm in final interviewing stages for a job at Bosch on their audio team which honestly seems pretty great and I'm tempted to jump to if the opportunity comes through.
Dang man. :( Sorry you're going through all this. Hope things turn around for you and :tits: soon.

And good luck on the job thing!
wap

D Griff wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:59 am
But you paid $25 :lolol: Surely that is way less than the cost of pulling you over ( :narc: salary, fuel/mileage, etc).
It was $50 and took probably 15 minutes total so I'm sure they came out ahead.
max225

D Griff wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:54 am

Good update bruh.
Think of it this way … most of the issues will improve and get solved soon so it’s something !

Cars do bring joy so that’s something we sometimes
Forget about here when talking :math:

Time to get into some sideways slides
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Thanks bros. All of that is true, I'm just puttering along and trying to stay afloat, things will be easier in time. It's all good, sadly it eats into my forum time :lolgasm:
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Damn Daniel. You've got a lot of weight on your shoulders so adding a little below them is expected. Hopefully you get some more free time to help clear your head soon. Ts & Ps

These were on clearance at Pubs and are actually delicious if you need something to stress pig out on. 500cals for the entire bag.