OT 21: DFD Giveth and DFD Taketh Away

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

The last meal thing boggles my mind, how am I supposed to enjoy my Killer burger and fries when a bunch of gov paid henchmen stand by and watching me eat right before they try to snuff me out. My mind would be on getting TF out of there with Jerry Cantrell's lyrics rolling through my head for inspiration. Survival MF, if I'm going down one of you coming with me if you get close enough.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Tar wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:36 pm The last meal thing boggles my mind, how am I supposed to enjoy my Killer burger and fries when a bunch of gov paid henchmen stand by and watching me eat right before they try to snuff me out. My mind would be on getting TF out of there with Jerry Cantrell's lyrics rolling through my head for inspiration. Survival MF, if I'm going down one of you coming with me if you get close enough.
We're really just talking about a fine meal, Mario. Turn down the volume knob.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:29 pm It’d be cool to organize a DFD meet up one weekend.. pick a relatively central location, get either an Airbnb or block of hotel rooms, and just bro out for a few days.

A couple of my now good IRL friends came into our group that way from an old HondaTech meet up in Vegas.
Michelle leaves Minis Tirith, bros invade castle and drink, BBQ, and get drunk in the boat
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Desertbreh wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:07 am
Tar wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:36 pm The last meal thing boggles my mind, how am I supposed to enjoy my Killer burger and fries when a bunch of gov paid henchmen stand by and watching me eat right before they try to snuff me out. My mind would be on getting TF out of there with Jerry Cantrell's lyrics rolling through my head for inspiration. Survival MF, if I'm going down one of you coming with me if you get close enough.
We're really just talking about a fine meal, Mario. Turn down the volume knob.
Vodka apparently makes me philosophical, it's been a week so I upped the dose 😆
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Desertbreh wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:10 am
SAWCE wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:29 pm It’d be cool to organize a DFD meet up one weekend.. pick a relatively central location, get either an Airbnb or block of hotel rooms, and just bro out for a few days.

A couple of my now good IRL friends came into our group that way from an old HondaTech meet up in Vegas.
Michelle leaves Minis Tirith, bros invade castle and drink, BBQ, and get drunk in the boat
This would be epic.
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:57 pm

That would be pretty dece. That’s funny that you have friends from Honda Tech, I spent a lot of time on there back in the day. I may have talk to some of them.
Ha very possible. The two I was talking about were both moderators over there IIRC. Twin brothers from Seattle area. I’ll have to ask what their handles were, but I think one was BackInTheDA or something like that. One of them actually just drove down yesterday from Seattle to hang for the weekend.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

The debauchery could be a thing if legend.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
SAWCE

Detroit wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:46 pm

The debauchery could be a thing if legend.
Ship her off to Disneyland next year for a long weekend.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

50mph full tilt lake excursion with 8 drunken bros 8 beers in…

:plaid:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:35 pm 50mph full tilt lake excursion with 8 drunken bros 8 beers in…

Straight to jail, can't drink and boat nowadays sadly
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Tar wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:07 am
max225 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:35 pm 50mph full tilt lake excursion with 8 drunken bros 8 beers in…

This is America … we can do fentanyl and throw feces at school children without repercussions.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:44 am
Tar wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:07 am

This is America … we can do fentanyl and throw feces at school children without repercussions.
That's amazing, I wish we were that free. Our children are little bitches that only get feces in their faces if they are natives attending Christian schools sponsored by the feds. The rest of them are children of the cucks.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

I am fuckin in. We are all volunteering Chris as a host but I do feel it would be the ideal place.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Hey fellas,

Ive been Mia on dfd ever since I went abroad. Amsterdam was great, other than the post-covid staff shortage experience. The :tits: have finally met my grandparents, my aunt, my uncle and best of all, my :sass: cousin. Got to meet my childhood friends, it takes a while to warm up cause my friends english isn't that great compared to ours, they can communicate in Europe to get their way around but that's about it. We're gonna have a double date this thursday so should be interesting. I'll post more about Amsterdam, I loved it!! We are spending the night again on the way back.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

D Griff wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:58 am

I am fuckin in. We are all volunteering Chris as a host but I do feel it would be the ideal place.
:dat:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Need :deets: sounds like a dfd get together.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
SAWCE

Turns out when our beloved DesertBreh isn’t lawyering it up, he’s making memes about his disdain for above ground pools.

wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

SAWCE wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:19 pm Turns out when our beloved DesertBreh isn’t lawyering it up, he’s making memes about his disdain for above ground pools.

:lolol:
Which one is Breh?
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

wap wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:36 pm
SAWCE wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:19 pm Turns out when our beloved DesertBreh isn’t lawyering it up, he’s making memes about his disdain for above ground pools.

Which one is Breh?
He's the :fancy: one for sure, I thought his disdain for aboveground pools was well known. I could see being the poverty spec guy in 30 years.
wap

D Griff wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:40 pm
wap wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:36 pm

Which one is Breh?
He's the :fancy: one for sure, I thought his disdain for aboveground pools was well known. I could see being the poverty spec guy in 30 years.
I know, :bruh:
I was just being :trollface:
SAWCE

We had a poverty spec above ground pool growing up. Did it’s job. Churned out six people capable of swimming well enough to be lifeguards and swim instructors, and kept us cool during those brutal summer days.

Definitely a bit of an eyesore, but with a removable ladder, it was a safe option for the backyard with a bunch of kids so we couldn’t just fall into it running around :notbad:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Other than being in the middle of nowhere, it's a pretty ideal spot. House isn't big enough for many people to sleep in, but property is big enough for tents or whatever. I even have a few to start with.

Would be quite a time indeed. Next time :tits: plans a trip away :popcorn:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Tits and ass to the DFD

MexicanYarisTK wrote:
D Griff wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:58 am I am fuckin in. We are all volunteering Chris as a host but I do feel it would be the ideal place.
Need :deets: sounds like a dfd get together.
I wish I could join y’all but I’m super broke currently. Had a good interview with Colonial Life selling insurance & that should start soon.
wap

:fuckyeah: Good luck, dude.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

:notbad: good luck Grund! Selling for a living is aight.