So I bought some useless junk recently...

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

NeonJonny wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 7:02 pm
Detroit wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 6:47 pm
Our plan is to do this eventually. Some friends of ours built one of these as a kit from Menard's, and it turned out 5/7
It looks like a fun project. Ive entertained the idea of T-ing into the gas line and running that underground with fire glass pebbles, but when we moved in there was a giant pile of firewood already there. :scrooge: Sorry 'bout the smoke, neighbor.
Yea, I've debated the gas line too. We took out a bunch of trees in our backyard and have enough firewood to last us a few years, plus we like the natural fire better anyway. The smell, the process, it's a fun evening activity.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

NeonJonny wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 4:41 pm
wap wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:29 am

Pics?
Lmao I forgot the link.
https://www.hgtv.com/outdoors/landscapi ... d-fire-pit
:notbad:
Looks pretty straight forward.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
NeonJonny
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: XR600R, C5Z, BWS3 SRT4

Detroit wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 7:25 pm
NeonJonny wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 7:02 pm
It looks like a fun project. Ive entertained the idea of T-ing into the gas line and running that underground with fire glass pebbles, but when we moved in there was a giant pile of firewood already there. :scrooge: Sorry 'bout the smoke, neighbor.
Yea, I've debated the gas line too. We took out a bunch of trees in our backyard and have enough firewood to last us a few years, plus we like the natural fire better anyway. The smell, the process, it's a fun evening activity.
100% agree. Some tunes, some drinky drink, and a s'more = :wub: its what we have been doing almost every weekend except the smores thing. Damn her and her keto.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Detroit wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 6:47 pm
NeonJonny wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 4:41 pm

Lmao I forgot the link.
https://www.hgtv.com/outdoors/landscapi ... d-fire-pit
Our plan is to do this eventually. Some friends of ours built one of these as a kit from Menard's, and it turned out 5/7
Those Menards kits look pretty :nice:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

NeonJonny wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 9:34 pm
Detroit wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 7:25 pm
100% agree. Some tunes, some drinky drink, and a s'more = :wub: its what we have been doing almost every weekend except the smores thing. Damn her and her keto.
:sad:
ChrisoftheNorth

We've got a tripod and cast iron dutch oven that we take camping to make chili in. It's a fun activity in the backyard, and can be keto friendly!
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Snagged 10 polos for work from Costco online for a total of $37.66 shipped. :notbad: hope they fit, but if they don’t, Costco has a good enough return policy.
ChrisoftheNorth

SAWCE wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 11:21 am Snagged 10 polos for work from Costco online for a total of $37.66 shipped. :notbad: hope they fit, but if they don’t, Costco has a good enough return policy.
I've had fantastic luck with clothes from Costco...only issue is the fit can be off, but I've returned plenty that don't fit ZFG.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Detroit wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 11:36 am
SAWCE wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 11:21 am Snagged 10 polos for work from Costco online for a total of $37.66 shipped. :notbad: hope they fit, but if they don’t, Costco has a good enough return policy.
I've had fantastic luck with clothes from Costco...only issue is the fit can be off, but I've returned plenty that don't fit ZFG.
Yeah I hopped on the manufacturer website to check the size guide. They may be a little big on me at first, but like you said if it’s terribad I’ll get my money back no problem.

They’re stuff running that deal if anyone needs some cheap casual work clothes. It’s a 2 pack of polos for $11 and if you buy 5 or more clothing items you get $20 off your purchase.
Gberg2119
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: W///

So I actually bought a product I saw from an ad on instagram. :mindblown: I never thought I would but I'm sure the app heard me complaining about my keys the day before it showed. It's one of those key organizers. No more jingle jangle.

I wish they had more colors like black with red or blue stitching but overall it's :notbad: . Never even heard of these things before.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Gberg2119 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 2:39 pm So I actually bought a product I saw from an ad on instagram. :mindblown: I never thought I would but I'm sure the app heard me complaining about my keys the day before it showed. It's one of those key organizers. No more jingle jangle.

I wish they had more colors like black with red or blue stitching but overall it's :notbad: . Never even heard of these things before.

I keep my car key solo in my pocket and the other keys get put in the center console, or the cubby to the left of the wheel, or the glove box.

Otherwise, I walk around with either a huge ass bulge in my pocket or a bunch of jingle jangles reindeer key bell
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Desertbreh

Gberg2119 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 2:39 pm So I actually bought a product I saw from an ad on instagram. :mindblown: I never thought I would but I'm sure the app heard me complaining about my keys the day before it showed. It's one of those key organizers. No more jingle jangle.

That's cool thanks for sharing but what's with the other two fobs that aren't your VW? You are FOBTASTIC
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Desertbreh wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 5:18 pm

That's cool thanks for sharing but what's with the other two fobs that aren't your VW? You are FOBTASTIC
Garage door opener? Maybe community gate opener? At that point I leave either of those two in the car because I wouldn't need them unless I am using the car.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Desertbreh

razr390 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 5:24 pm

Garage door opener? Maybe community gate opener? At that point I leave either of those two in the car because I wouldn't need them unless I am using the car.
That is my question pretty much.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Gberg2119
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 5:15 pm

I keep my car key solo in my pocket and the other keys get put in the center console, or the cubby to the left of the wheel, or the glove box.

Otherwise, I walk around with either a huge ass bulge in my pocket or a bunch of jingle jangles reindeer key bell
While I'm still gonna have a bulge with this setup, it should be able to lay in my pocket flatter. Maybe I could find some sort of quick disconnect thing I could use to separate the car fob from the rest.
Gberg2119
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

It's called an Orbitkey. Very expensive for what it is but :neat: nonetheless.

I am fobtastic though. One is for the apartment complex and the other is for :tits: place.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

$900 and serviced twice a year since new.

Wocka Wocka
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: Nothing Good

CaleDeRoo wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 6:06 pm $900 and serviced twice a year since new.

:notbad:

I have never been able to get the hang of zero turns, but they're amazing if you can.
Desertbreh

CaleDeRoo wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 6:06 pm $900 and serviced twice a year since new.

That's hot!
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Desertbreh wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 2:00 pm

That's hot!
It's overkill but it's better than the 30year old Deere I've had for years.
Desertbreh

CaleDeRoo wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 2:23 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 2:00 pm

That's hot!
It's overkill but it's better than the 30year old Deere I've had for years.
Overkill is just a shortened version of "totally bad ass," Cale.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

One of the MANY :disgust: things about 21st century :millennial: friendly "luxury" apartment living.
Desertbreh

D Griff wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 12:05 pm

One of the MANY :disgust: things about 21st century :millennial: friendly "luxury" apartment living.
Keeps your hands off the Rona boogers on the doors brah.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Desertbreh wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 12:12 pm
D Griff wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 12:05 pm

Keeps your hands off the Rona boogers on the doors brah.
My fucking apartment was like Fort Knox, every hallway, parking area, courtyard, was behind locked doors requiring a dumb fob thing. I can't tell you the number of times we accidentally locked ourselves out or had guests come over and get quarantined in a stairwell trying to visit us, before being quarantined was cool. I hated that place. Never again. Dick grabber poverty house living was even better than that damn luxury apartment.
Gberg2119
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

D Griff wrote:
Desertbreh wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 12:12 pm Keeps your hands off the Rona boogers on the doors brah.
My fucking apartment was like Fort Knox, every hallway, parking area, courtyard, was behind locked doors requiring a dumb fob thing. I can't tell you the number of times we accidentally locked ourselves out or had guests come over and get quarantined in a stairwell trying to visit us, before being quarantined was cool. I hated that place. Never again. Dick grabber poverty house living was even better than that damn luxury apartment.
:dat: . I need the fob to get into the garage, then into the elevator, and then finally onto my floor.