Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

:burneverything:
NeonJonny
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: XR600R, C5Z, BWS3 SRT4

God damn it. I wasn't joking, guys.

Pics look blurry. Lemme know if I need to reupload.
Wocka Wocka
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: Nothing Good

NeonJonny wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:31 am God damn it. I wasn't joking, guys.

Pics look blurry. Lemme know if I need to reupload.
Couldn't make it through the first half. Crazies gonna crazy.

:tinfoil:
Apex

Idk if they’re blurry or because I’ve been awake for 21 hours? :iono:
Wocka Wocka
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

They are small, so they get a little blurry when I zoom in. Totally readable though, just not worth reading.

Also, take a nap.
Apex

nakenyon wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:41 am They are small, so they get a little blurry when I zoom in. Totally readable though, just not worth reading.

Also, take a nap.
I’ve been trying to sleep for the past 5 hours and failed. Guess I will be able to put in a 20 hour day of work now.
Wocka Wocka
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

Apex wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:47 am
nakenyon wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:41 am They are small, so they get a little blurry when I zoom in. Totally readable though, just not worth reading.

Also, take a nap.
I’ve been trying to sleep for the past 5 hours and failed. Guess I will be able to put in a 20 hour day of work now.
That sounds terrible. I know those kind of days though.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

I slept from 7pm to 4:30am but gosh dang did I need that.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

My sleep has been sporadic at best. Sometimes I sleep through the night, other times I wake up after a couple hours :iono:
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
Apex

Maybe I got 15 minutes of sleep? It’s not like I need to be accurate in anything I do. :yolo:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Apex wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:29 pm Welp, with the last remaining outlet I had being shut down now (all parks are now shut down so no more MTB) I’ll just get drunk and beat my wife. I have nothing else to do so why the fuck not?
See ya’ll later.
Are there any private places you can ride? We have a few around here. You have to pay a few bucks to get in but well worth it. I don't see much danger in mountain biking, it's inherently "distanced". CLosing the hiking trails seemed like a good move as people (at least here) are going :fullretard: on walking in massive groups.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

4zilch wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:13 am My sleep has been sporadic at best. Sometimes I sleep through the night, other times I wake up after a couple hours :iono:
:dat: It has been a struggle some nights... The few times I've tried having a few drinks it is far worse, so back to avoiding that. Despite booze being essential, I've survived on only a handful of total drinks throughout the four weeks of #COVIDlyfe so far.

@'pecs, any interest in riding on the road? I never liked it all that much before but I've found it to be a lot of fun now that there are few cars out.
Wocka Wocka
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

D Griff wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:03 am
Apex wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:29 pm Welp, with the last remaining outlet I had being shut down now (all parks are now shut down so no more MTB) I’ll just get drunk and beat my wife. I have nothing else to do so why the fuck not?
See ya’ll later.
Are there any private places you can ride? We have a few around here. You have to pay a few bucks to get in but well worth it. I don't see much danger in mountain biking, it's inherently "distanced". CLosing the hiking trails seemed like a good move as people (at least here) are going :fullretard: on walking in massive groups.
The wife says that the riverfront park in Harrisburg on her way to work is packed everyday. People definitely :fullretard: there. MTB'ing seems like it should be relatively safe, but :iono:, people probably could :derp: there too.
Wocka Wocka
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

4zilch wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:13 am My sleep has been sporadic at best. Sometimes I sleep through the night, other times I wake up after a couple hours :iono:
Must be in the minority here, I've actually been sleeping more/better since this whole thing started. I kinda look at it as something in my control to keep my body better prepared in case I do get it. The fact that overtime is down at work is helping too.
Wocka Wocka
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

[user not found] wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:26 am
nakenyon wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:16 am

Must be in the minority here, I've actually been sleeping more/better since this whole thing started. I kinda look at it as something in my control to keep my body better prepared in case I do get it. The fact that overtime is down at work is helping too.
My sleep has been pretty great as well. I suspect it's because I've been working to mental exhaustion at work so my brain just is like fuck it.
For you, I'd wager that is exactly it. The body's own self-preservation drive.

"This MF'er working too damn hard. Shut it all down, Greg! Shut it all down! He needs to rest." - The foreman in [user not found]'s brain....probably.
Apex

[user not found] wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:26 am
nakenyon wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:16 am

My sleep has been pretty great as well. I suspect it's because I've been working to mental exhaustion at work so my brain just is like fuck it.
That must be nice.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

:hai: dfd d00ds
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:53 am :hai: dfd d00ds
:howdy:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:53 am :hai: dfd d00ds
:triggered:
ChrisoftheNorth

My sleep has been all over the place. Last night, head hit the pillow and I was OUT for 4 hours...then something random work me up, and it took me an hour to fall back to sleep. Nearly 9 hours in total :doe:

I'm more disappointed in my poor eating and drinking habits lately. I really don't feel very good physically, but I also don't seem to care that much. I feel like I'm letting myself down but also :aintcare: at the same time.

Wife is going absolutely insane and yelled at me for doing the dishes this morning. She said she was going to do them last night, but didn't...so I just did them because there was something in the sink smelling rank. I may have muttered "I hate doing dishes" and that sent her into :triggered: mode.

:rolleyes:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Wocka Wocka
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

Detroit wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:14 am My sleep has been all over the place. Last night, head hit the pillow and I was OUT for 4 hours...then something random work me up, and it took me an hour to fall back to sleep. Nearly 9 hours in total :doe:

I'm more disappointed in my poor eating and drinking habits lately. I really don't feel very good physically, but I also don't seem to care that much. I feel like I'm letting myself down but also :aintcare: at the same time.

Wife is going absolutely insane and yelled at me for doing the dishes this morning. She said she was going to do them last night, but didn't...so I just did them because there was something in the sink smelling rank. I may have muttered "I hate doing dishes" and that sent her into :triggered: mode.

I've been trying to not stress to much about my eating/drinking habits the last couple of weeks. I've stayed pretty steady on weight, even though I feel like I'm eating like shit, so I must be doing something okay.

Your wife seems like she's a little on edge. Little bit of cabin fever?
ChrisoftheNorth

nakenyon wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:24 am
Detroit wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:14 am My sleep has been all over the place. Last night, head hit the pillow and I was OUT for 4 hours...then something random work me up, and it took me an hour to fall back to sleep. Nearly 9 hours in total :doe:

I've been trying to not stress to much about my eating/drinking habits the last couple of weeks. I've stayed pretty steady on weight, even though I feel like I'm eating like shit, so I must be doing something okay.

She's extremely extroverted. She thrives off human interaction, and all she really gets is me lately. It's taking its toll on her, and unfortunately I'm going to lose no matter what I do.

IDGAF about being isolated/alone.
Wocka Wocka
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

Detroit wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:28 am
nakenyon wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:24 am

She's extremely extroverted. She thrives off human interaction, and all she really gets is me lately. It's taking its toll on her, and unfortunately I'm going to lose no matter what I do.

IDGAF about being isolated/alone.
Yeah. I imagine this whole social distancing thing is terrible for extroverts. I'm in the same boat as you, :aintcare: about human-to-human interaction. I get what I need from the interwebz and work. The wife and I are both essential, so we also have the benefit of seeing co-workers.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

I boozed too hard this weekend and got a couple of bad nights and was playing catch up.... last night i think i finally caught up.
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:47 am

I boozed too hard this weekend and got a couple of bad nights and was playing catch up.... last night i think i finally caught up.
I booze too hard all the time...that's the issue.

Yesterday we were going to be sober. Then we opened a bottle of wine for "one glass" on the porch. Once that bottle was gone, we needed wine with dinner, and opened another. Then the greens came out.

We need to stop. Going to try our best tonight.