President Trump

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:13 am I wish there were stronger words than "fuck you eat shit and die" for these people.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/22/politics ... index.html
They should have seen what he was going to do to them.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

wap wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:14 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:13 am I wish there were stronger words than "fuck you eat shit and die" for these people.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/22/politics ... index.html
He fucking screamed it from the mountain tops

MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Acid666 wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:00 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:11 pm It wasn’t even my first time delivering him. Everytime (he’s known to be that one guy), since he lives in a nice apartment complex, I had to call him once i parked my car, then i come up, then he checks pizza, waiting on me at the door with his shirt and boxers. Even before i delivered to him first time, they told me that. I got $2 tip in return. He doesn’t seem to look friendly. His name was Herbert
I should also rephrase that it was a 40 year old guy with glasses, almost looks like rutledge wood, but without the happy and goofy expression. Pretty sure a single dude
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
wap

KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:21 pm
wap wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:14 pm

He fucking screamed it from the mountain tops

:dat: sums it up perfectly. :lol:
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Not to mention illegal immigrants pay over 11 billion in state and local taxes.

We gave the Pentagon 82 billion more than they even asked for this year. That's where your money is going
wap

[user not found] wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:07 am @dubshow

No one is supporting giving them free services, we are supporting not ripping families apart.

1) it's wrong
2) it's a HUGE national security issue

Poor people with a a grudge? What do you think caused 9/11. They don't hate our freedoms, they hate us for what we've done. We WILL pay for this policy, with American lives, within the next 20 years.

Additionally illegals CAN'T claim services and OFTEN pay taxes:
https://bipartisanpolicy.org/blog/how-d ... explainer/

Legal Immigrants in general pay, on average, more into the system than they take out at a significantly higher rate than domestically born residents.

I don't think we should have unmanaged immigration, but the catch phrases on the far right about this shit are plain lies.
Again, thank you. :bravo:
wap

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:11 am Not to mention illegal immigrants pay over 11 billion in state and local taxes.

We gave the Pentagon 82 billion more than they even asked for this year. That's where your money is going
Another great point.
wap

And FWIW, here is my response to :dubshow: 's post from his Nazi hero thread.
First of all, to suggest that we can't afford to keep toddlers with their parents is :fullretard: when we can apparently afford to build these stupid detention centers for them and fly them all over the country to put them in. :gtfo: with that heartless nonsense.

And since you bring up SS, it is the easiest thing in the world to keep it solvent virtually indefinitely if we just eliminate the cap on the deduction and do some other tweaking to it. And to tie these issues together, as Murica ages we NEED immigration to keep our population stable, if not growing, so we have people to work and pay taxes into the system so fucking :millennial: 's like you and :crang: will have someone to pay their SS. Japan is really struggling with issue now
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

[user not found] wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:15 am
KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:11 am Not to mention illegal immigrants pay over 11 billion in state and local taxes.

:dat:

Unmanaged immigration is bad but reacting to it instead of planning how to manage it is worse.
I really don't understand why we don't just manage it? Want to come here? AWESOME! here's a social security number and you get to pay taxes just like any other citizen.

How does tearing up families and parking people in detention centers solving anything? Why is immigration such an issue now? This country is founded on it.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap

Detroit wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:20 am

Unmanaged immigration is bad but reacting to it instead of planning how to manage it is worse.
I really don't understand why we don't just manage it? Want to come here? AWESOME! here's a social security number and you get to pay taxes just like any other citizen.

How does tearing up families and parking people in detention centers solving anything? Why is immigration such an issue now? This country is founded on it.
Fully agreed. The truth is that Republicunts don't want immigrants here because they tend to vote Democratic. Here's a thought, stop vilifying them, lying about them, and start treating them with dignity and offer them assistance and an easy way to get in and they may start voting for you. But :hellno: , dehumanizing them is easier and plays better to their foaming-at-the-mouth Trumpie base.
ChrisoftheNorth

wap wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:24 am

Fully agreed. The truth is that Republicunts don't want immigrants here because they tend to vote Democratic. Here's a thought, stop vilifying them, lying about them, and start treating them with dignity and offer them assistance and an easy way to get in and they may start voting for you. But :hellno: , dehumanizing them is easier and plays better to their foaming-at-the-mouth Trumpie base.
It is :disgust: to me.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Because, as I'm sure you know, some people have nefarious reasons they want to stop "illegal immigration" and they aren't being practical or honest.... Because it had nothing to do with the legalities
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Things I know.

1. Tax money gets wasted in management of illegals.

2. We spend waythefuck too much money in .mil shit.

3. There are $21T in unaccounted .mil spending over 20 years.

4. States get funding from feds which goes into services for people that are a burden on "system"

5. Bush 2nd was the most friendly towards south border immigrants. Every prez since bush 2 has aggressive policies with detaining illegals in detention centers.

6. No human rights violations are currently happening to illegals by our .gov at the border.

6.1. Illegals and families is fabricated hype sensationalism
6.2 border crossing has greatly increased under Obama era.

7. Why don't you people bother with all the other families we have actually fucked up with war, bombs, drones, economic sanctions. There are way larger issues we propigate world wide than detanting illegals.
ChrisoftheNorth

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:28 am

Because, as I'm sure you know, some people have nefarious reasons they want to stop "illegal immigration" and they aren't being practical or honest.... Because it had nothing to do with the legalities
Can stop illegal immigration by making it not illegal.

:mindblown:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

That's likely a very small number. Americans pay a fuck ton of taxes. We are at a brink. Any new thing is low hanging fruit and becames the new "issue" to focus on.

If the people were truly looking to show up and assimliate there are ample ways. They could also show up and hang out in Mexico. Oh wait. That's another shit hole country with less freebies.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:30 am

Or honesty.

I used to think their based believes the lies, but I've totally changed my position on that. I think the based accepts the lies because it gives them cover to be ____ist.
Ha. Fucking delusional. It's not because they are brownish.
ChrisoftheNorth

[user not found] wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:26 am

We have functionally zero unemployment and literally food rotting in fields. But Mr. Unemployed Trump voter doesn't want to move or drive half hour to do HARD work doesn't want no immigrant taking his job. :gtfo:
I guess there's certain construction jobs that the blue collar guys lost, but with unemployment so low, there are many jobs going unfulfilled.

We had a fence put up along the back of our lot last month. When we were getting quotes, one guy told us it would be 2 months before they could complete the job. I told him that it's a good sign they're so busy, but he said it's actually due to lack of people to work for him. He said it's impossible to find people willing to install fencing, even at a reasonable pay ($18/hr he claimed, which :notbad: IMO). He said he has to turn away business as a result and he was disappointed by it. I'm sure he is, we went with a different company that could come out faster. That MUST be hurting the economy.

Illegal immigration is hurting the economy...because we're not letting more people in.

:triggered:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Also. The great white North is largely isolated from the impact of illegal border crossing.

Yall shit all over Louisiana but are first to cast us as racists. Meanwhile you have a totally different socioeconomic make up and have no clue what it's like here.

Show of hands, who had been to South Texas.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:30 am

Or honesty.

I used to think their based believes the lies, but I've totally changed my position on that. I think the based accepts the lies because it gives them cover to be ____ist.
I can at least respect someone who is openly racist for being honest and owning it.

But most are pussies who claim it is because the brown people didn't sign the visitors log. *Jerkoff motions*
ChrisoftheNorth

dubshow wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:38 am Also. The great white North is largely isolated from the impact of illegal border crossing.

Yall shit all over Louisiana but are first to cast us as racists. Meanwhile you have a totally different socioeconomic make up and have no clue what it's like here.

:lolgasm: :yeahok:

Have you read about the Canadian border crossing stuff?
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

dubshow wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:30 am Things I know.

1. Tax money gets wasted in management of illegals.

2. We spend waythefuck too much money in .mil shit.

3. There are $21T in unaccounted .mil spending over 20 years.

4. States get funding from feds which goes into services for people that are a burden on "system"

5. Bush 2nd was the most friendly towards south border immigrants. Every prez since bush 2 has aggressive policies with detaining illegals in detention centers.

6. No human rights violations are currently happening to illegals by our .gov at the border.

6.1. Illegals and families is fabricated hype sensationalism
6.2 border crossing has greatly increased under Obama era.

7. Why don't you people bother with all the other families we have actually fucked up with war, bombs, drones, economic sanctions. There are way larger issues we propigate world wide than detanting illegals.
:wut:

Iraq war protest

Last edited by KYGTIGuy on Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
wap

We have functionally zero unemployment and literally food rotting in fields. But Mr. Unemployed Trump voter doesn't want to move or drive half hour to do HARD work doesn't want no immigrant taking his job. :gtfo:
My Mrs made this very same point the other day in a discussion with friends. "You don't have a job there in rural BFE? Here's a thought; Move to where the fucking jobs are and get one!"
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Detroit wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:41 am
dubshow wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:38 am Also. The great white North is largely isolated from the impact of illegal border crossing.

:lolgasm: :yeahok:

Have you read about the Canadian border crossing stuff?
Oh dang! Who did we manage to get rid of?

:trollface:
wap

dubshow wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:33 am

That's likely a very small number. Americans pay a fuck ton of taxes. We are at a brink. Any new thing is low hanging fruit and becames the new "issue" to focus on.

If the people were truly looking to show up and assimliate there are ample ways. They could also show up and hang out in Mexico. Oh wait. That's another shit hole country with less freebies.
:rolleyes:
wap

Detroit wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:37 am

I guess there's certain construction jobs that the blue collar guys lost, but with unemployment so low, there are many jobs going unfulfilled.

We had a fence put up along the back of our lot last month. When we were getting quotes, one guy told us it would be 2 months before they could complete the job. I told him that it's a good sign they're so busy, but he said it's actually due to lack of people to work for him. He said it's impossible to find people willing to install fencing, even at a reasonable pay ($18/hr he claimed, which :notbad: IMO). He said he has to turn away business as a result and he was disappointed by it. I'm sure he is, we went with a different company that could come out faster. That MUST be hurting the economy.

Illegal immigration is hurting the economy...because we're not letting more people in.

:triggered:
Very, very true.