OT 13: Unholy Guacamole

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

nuggstein wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:36 pm
:lolgasm:
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Tits and ass to the DFD

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

What a fucking moron.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

Honestly, I hope he's made to pay for the hydrant, the telephone pole, his own :truk: repair, his AA treatments, and his undoubted medical bills out of his own fucking pocket. What a :jackass:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

trainwreck
brain go brrrrrr
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

If you like that video, Google "ghostride the whip"
nuggstein
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2012 GTI

wap wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:58 pm Honestly, I hope he's made to pay for the hydrant, the telephone pole, his own :truk: repair, his AA treatments, and his undoubted medical bills out of his own fucking pocket. What a :jackass:
He was so close from being run over by his own truck towards the end.
:crang:
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Fairfax County, VA

DWI suspect runs from police, bails out of the vehicle and well..

:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:06 pm
trainwreck
DFD moji the last 3 seconds :trainwreck:
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
razr390

4zilch wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:41 pm

trainwreck
If you look closely that fire hydrant was launched at the car parked in the driveway.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

razr390 wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:51 pm

If you look closely that fire hydrant was launched at the car parked in the driveway.
:minivan: took a hit from that I bet.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

trainwreck
brain go brrrrrr
wap

nuggstein wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:11 pm
wap wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:58 pm Honestly, I hope he's made to pay for the hydrant, the telephone pole, his own :truk: repair, his AA treatments, and his undoubted medical bills out of his own fucking pocket. What a :jackass:
He was so close from being run over by his own truck towards the end.
Saw that. Would've served him right.
wap

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:03 pm

That would be an awesome DFDmoji. It's a bit dark, :doe: :(
razr390

wap wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:05 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:03 pm

Chigga chigga WHOO WHOO MOTHERFUCKER
wap

razr390 wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:17 pm
wap wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:05 pm

Chigga chigga WHOO WHOO MOTHERFUCKER
I'd love to see the numbers on how much raw energy was :nuke: in that impact. Several thousand tons of iron and raging steam barreling along at likely 60+ mph coming to an instant stop. :mindblown: :math: I'm sure.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

Accidentally got a regular Mt Dew instead of diet

Desertbreh

[user not found] wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:55 pm I can't stop watching
The conduct is pretty felonious, really.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

So last night around 12:30AM Ava starts freaking out, barking her head off. I've been kicking her out of the bedroom and keeping the door shut so I get better sleep, so my first thought was that she was about to have explosive diharrea (sp?). I get up, open the bedroom door and walk out into the living room. She runs up to me, but then instead of running to the back door to be let out, she runs to the front door and starts barking again. I walk towards the door and see/hear the handle jiggling. Heart-rate instantly skyrockets. The door has a window with some shitty torn up blinds and I saw a silhouette of someone on our doorstep. Handle keeps rattling. I walk up and grab the handle just to help secure the door and then I knock on it as loud as I could to startle them/let them know the house wasn't empty. Jiggling continues. I get kinda frantic and kick the door so it'd be louder and maybe scare them. Nothing, they're still trying. I look out the window and see a very normal looking mid-late 20's guy who is obviously drunk. I wasn't really thinking, everything was moving in kinda slow motion, and I unlocked the door. I kept holding the handle so he couldn't twist it, then when he stopped for a second, I popped the door open and swelled up as large as I could.

"What do you want?" He just stares at me blankly. At this point its obvious he's blacked out drunk.

He mutters something about just trying to hang out with everybody/looking for his friends.

"The cops are on their way, but you've got five seconds to leave before I beat the fuck out of you."

Another blank stare, but this time his stance lowers and I clench my fists ready to swing on him thinking that he was going to try to rush me and get in.

"You've got the wrong fucking house"

"Yeah, I know." And finally starts wandering off..

Freaked me the fuck out. No idea why I opened the door at all, and especially without a weapon. Also don't know how you get so drunk on a Wednesday that you repeatedly try getting into a house with an obviously large/agressive dog warning you not to.

Adrenaline was rushing all night after that.. got about 2 hours of sleep.
SAWCE

Pretty proud of Ava. I try to correct her barking at people walking past during the day, and she's gotten much better about it, but last night she did exactly what she needed to. Made sure to give her some praise and even let her sleep in the bedroom after that.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

SAWCE wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:40 pm So last night around 12:30AM Ava starts freaking out, barking her head off. I've been kicking her out of the bedroom and keeping the door shut so I get better sleep, so my first thought was that she was about to have explosive diharrea (sp?). I get up, open the bedroom door and walk out into the living room. She runs up to me, but then instead of running to the back door to be let out, she runs to the front door and starts barking again. I walk towards the door and see/hear the handle jiggling. Heart-rate instantly skyrockets. The door has a window with some shitty torn up blinds and I saw a silhouette of someone on our doorstep. Handle keeps rattling. I walk up and grab the handle just to help secure the door and then I knock on it as loud as I could to startle them/let them know the house wasn't empty. Jiggling continues. I get kinda frantic and kick the door so it'd be louder and maybe scare them. Nothing, they're still trying. I look out the window and see a very normal looking mid-late 20's guy who is obviously drunk. I wasn't really thinking, everything was moving in kinda slow motion, and I unlocked the door. I kept holding the handle so he couldn't twist it, then when he stopped for a second, I popped the door open and swelled up as large as I could.

"What do you want?" He just stares at me blankly. At this point its obvious he's blacked out drunk.

He mutters something about just trying to hang out with everybody/looking for his friends.

"The cops are on their way, but you've got five seconds to leave before I beat the fuck out of you."

Another blank stare, but this time his stance lowers and I clench my fists ready to swing on him thinking that he was going to try to rush me and get in.

Freaked me the fuck out. No idea why I opened the door at all, and especially without a weapon. Also don't know how you get so drunk on a Wednesday that you repeatedly try getting into a house with an obviously large/agressive dog warning you not to.

Oh man. That fucking sucks.

I've had similar things happen to me in the past. Heart rate/adrenaline will not chill...up all night.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Desertbreh

SAWCE wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:40 pm So last night around 12:30AM Ava starts freaking out, barking her head off. I've been kicking her out of the bedroom and keeping the door shut so I get better sleep, so my first thought was that she was about to have explosive diharrea (sp?). I get up, open the bedroom door and walk out into the living room. She runs up to me, but then instead of running to the back door to be let out, she runs to the front door and starts barking again. I walk towards the door and see/hear the handle jiggling. Heart-rate instantly skyrockets. The door has a window with some shitty torn up blinds and I saw a silhouette of someone on our doorstep. Handle keeps rattling. I walk up and grab the handle just to help secure the door and then I knock on it as loud as I could to startle them/let them know the house wasn't empty. Jiggling continues. I get kinda frantic and kick the door so it'd be louder and maybe scare them. Nothing, they're still trying. I look out the window and see a very normal looking mid-late 20's guy who is obviously drunk. I wasn't really thinking, everything was moving in kinda slow motion, and I unlocked the door. I kept holding the handle so he couldn't twist it, then when he stopped for a second, I popped the door open and swelled up as large as I could.

I think this happens more than one might think. There was a young attorney back in Washington who kept pounding on the wrong door, drunk as hell, till the cops came. Good way to get your head blown clean off.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Desertbreh

Also, could I interest in you in a gated community sir?
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

SAWCE wrote:So last night around 12:30AM Ava starts freaking out, barking her head off. I've been kicking her out of the bedroom and keeping the door shut so I get better sleep, so my first thought was that she was about to have explosive diharrea (sp?). I get up, open the bedroom door and walk out into the living room. She runs up to me, but then instead of running to the back door to be let out, she runs to the front door and starts barking again. I walk towards the door and see/hear the handle jiggling. Heart-rate instantly skyrockets. The door has a window with some shitty torn up blinds and I saw a silhouette of someone on our doorstep. Handle keeps rattling. I walk up and grab the handle just to help secure the door and then I knock on it as loud as I could to startle them/let them know the house wasn't empty. Jiggling continues. I get kinda frantic and kick the door so it'd be louder and maybe scare them. Nothing, they're still trying. I look out the window and see a very normal looking mid-late 20's guy who is obviously drunk. I wasn't really thinking, everything was moving in kinda slow motion, and I unlocked the door. I kept holding the handle so he couldn't twist it, then when he stopped for a second, I popped the door open and swelled up as large as I could.

Sounds like every Wednesday night I’ve had since being on paternity leave. :drunk:

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
SAWCE

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:02 pm

Also, could I interest in you in a gated community sir?
Can you help me pay the difference between my current rent and the new rent?

We're way under market value for our place. It's the only reason I agreed to move in instead of getting a new place together. We're both able to save a good amount of money by sacrificing some quality right now.