Monster Hunter

Gamers gonna game, game, game, game.
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 22’ Chevy Blazer

Anyone pick up the new Monster Hunter yet? It looks fantastic, but I think I'm gonna wait for the PC release in August cause I don't know any of my friends with console only that have picked it up yet, and it's way more fun to play with others even though it's not required.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

I buy like one game a year haha.

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

Is it strictly online multiplayer?
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

KYGTIGuy wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:09 am Is it strictly online multiplayer?
Nope. It's single player, but the online play makes it more fun if you have a couple of friends to play with. You can go through the whole game alone though.
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

[user not found] wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:10 am I've been thinking about this one. I require a robust single player experience. It looks neat.
Still haven't played it myself, waiting for the PC release, but I've watched some game play of it and it looks fantastic.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

everyone is raving about it. I wont be playing anything until after lent.

I really enjoyed PUBG and picked up the new COD ww2.
SaxyJeep
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

Devilchrono wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:35 am
[user not found] wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:10 am I've been thinking about this one. I require a robust single player experience. It looks neat.
Still haven't played it myself, waiting for the PC release, but I've watched some game play of it and it looks fantastic.
Hey, did you end up picking it up? I've been eyeing it as well, but usually play singleplayer games (and occasionally military FPS), so am still on the fence, at least until winter sales.
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

SaxyJeep wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:27 pm
Devilchrono wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:35 am

Hey, did you end up picking it up? I've been eyeing it as well, but usually play singleplayer games (and occasionally military FPS), so am still on the fence, at least until winter sales.
I picked it up awhile back. Enjoy it immensely, but it's way more fun to play with a group of friends. The people I play with have been busy with life in general, as have I, so I haven't actually played it in about a month.