OT 12: Pew Pew Pew

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

So mom's PET scan result was mostly positive. Oncologist confirmed that the tumor is local to her right kidney and has not spread to her lungs, abdomin, or bones, which is a 5/7 relief. He said 90% chance the tumor will be gone once the kidney is removed. Not 100% because you never know exactly what they'll find once they're in there, but he was pretty positive.
There was a small growth that was found in a gland under her jaw during the PET scan, unrelated to the kidney tumor, but that needs to be looked at and probably removed and maybe treated with a bit of radiation. Next appointment will be with the surgeon. Right after that is an appointment with an ear, nose, and throat doc to look at the thing in her neck.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:56 pm Image
:impressive:
wap

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:01 pm ok bye bitches

That is hot.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

wap wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:14 pm So mom's PET scan result was mostly positive. Oncologist confirmed that the tumor is local to her right kidney and has not spread to her lungs, abdomin, or bones, which is a 5/7 relief. He said 90% chance the tumor will be gone once the kidney is removed. Not 100% because you never know exactly what they'll find once they're in there, but he was pretty positive.
There was a small growth that was found in a gland under her jaw during the PET scan, unrelated to the kidney tumor, but that needs to be looked at and probably removed and maybe treated with a bit of radiation. Next appointment will be with the surgeon. Right after that is an appointment with an ear, nose, and throat doc to look at the thing in her neck.
Good to hear man. Hope they can get it all out in one swoop and put this behind you guys.
SAWCE

[user not found] wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:46 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:45 pm Image
This reminds me of sausage party which I thought was way overrated.
Yeah I didn't care for it either.
wap

SAWCE wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:38 pm
wap wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:14 pm So mom's PET scan result was mostly positive. Oncologist confirmed that the tumor is local to her right kidney and has not spread to her lungs, abdomin, or bones, which is a 5/7 relief. He said 90% chance the tumor will be gone once the kidney is removed. Not 100% because you never know exactly what they'll find once they're in there, but he was pretty positive.
Good to hear man. Hope they can get it all out in one swoop and put this behind you guys.
Thanks, :sawce:
I hope the same for your mom!
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

[user not found] wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:46 pm

This reminds me of sausage party which I thought was way overrated.
Best part of sausage party for me was watching this woman not give one fuck that she brought two 7-9 year old boys and a ~5 girl to see it in the theater. She didn't speak English and apparently had no idea what was going on, but the boys sure did.

Parenting.... Not everyone should be allowed to do it.
wap

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:45 pm

Best part of sausage party for me was watching this woman not give one fuck that she brought two 7-9 year old boys and a ~5 girl to see it in the theater. She didn't speak English and apparently had no idea what was going on, but the boys sure did.

:lolol:
:derp:
SAWCE

:lolol: I would love to know what she thought the movie was about both before and after seeing it as a non-english speaker.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

SAWCE wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:48 pm

:lolol: I would love to know what she thought the movie was about both before and after seeing it as a non-english speaker.
No kidding. If they were Hispanic I could have made my way through telling here it wasn't a movie for the kids, but I don't speak Thai/Indonesian/what ever she spoke. I have to think it was the weirdest movie she ever saw, something on par with me seeing Eyes Wide Shut in the theater when I knew nothing about the film..
wap

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:52 pm
SAWCE wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:48 pm

No kidding. If they were Hispanic I could have made my way through telling here it wasn't a movie for the kids, but I don't speak Thai/Indonesian/what ever she spoke. I have to think it was the weirdest movie she ever saw, something on par with me seeing Eyes Wide Shut in the theater when I knew nothing about the film..
But at least in Eyes Wide Shut it was people fucking and having orgies. Seeing food do that was :wtf: :lolol:
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Sausage Party was 3/7
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

Never saw it :aintcare:
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
SAWCE

4zilch wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:31 pm Never saw it :aintcare:
You've done yourself a favor.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:34 pm
4zilch wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:31 pm Never saw it :aintcare:
:fuckyeah:
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
SAWCE

4zilch wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:47 pm
SAWCE wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:34 pm

What's for dinner tonight?
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiiiiiiiiiiiiat

SAWCE wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:06 pm
4zilch wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:47 pm

Sandwiches! An easy quick favorite, I was in the kitchen too late with baking - but it’s never just like... turkey and American cheese when Zilch does sandwiches.

They were a take on a favorite sandwhich of Zilch’s called a Sanger from a place called Khaki Jacks in Peoria, IL, am Australian themed place.

His was:
Ham
Salami
Cheese (mix of two we had in the fridge, something similar to a monchego, we’re both too lazy to go look at what it actually is. But it’s traditionally served on provolone.)
Olive tapenade
Sour dough bread

Plain yellow mustard if that’s your liking.

No pictures because not everything is Pinterest in this house. But it was tasty!
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm At the risk of being sucked into your wedding planner decorative vortex, that is kind of cute.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

adulting is hard.

Found out a friend of mine (not a great friend but one that I definitely had awesome experiences with throughout middle and high school) died from an overdose.

:sad:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Sno wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:01 pm
SAWCE wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:06 pm

Sandwiches! An easy quick favorite, I was in the kitchen too late with baking - but it’s never just like... turkey and American cheese when Zilch does sandwiches.

They were a take on a favorite sandwhich of Zilch’s called a Sanger from a place called Khaki Jacks in Peoria, IL, am Australian themed place.

His was:
Ham
Salami
Cheese (mix of two we had in the fridge, something similar to a monchego, we’re both too lazy to go look at what it actually is. But it’s traditionally served on provolone.)
Olive tapenade
Sour dough bread

No pictures because not everything is Pinterest in this house. But it was tasty!
It’s what happens when I don’t meal plan ahead of time and don’t have time to run to the store after to work and put together a composed dinner.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

4zilch wrote:
Sno wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:01 pm Sandwiches! An easy quick favorite, I was in the kitchen too late with baking - but it’s never just like... turkey and American cheese when Zilch does sandwiches.

His was:
Ham
Salami
Olive tapenade
Sour dough bread

It’s what happens when I don’t meal plan ahead of time and don’t have time to run to the store after to work and put together a composed dinner.
You have brought shame upon your family.
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiiiiiiiiiiiiat

[user not found] wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:23 pmPerogies
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm At the risk of being sucked into your wedding planner decorative vortex, that is kind of cute.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

troyguitar wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:20 pm
4zilch wrote:
You have brought shame upon your family.
:dat:
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Lady :melon: made a marinated pork loin.

We're iced in for the evening, so might as well spend the time cooking delicious meats.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

That's about as good as you can expect. Zap that fucker after its cut out and hope for the best man.
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

:fax: is :drunk: off 3.25 belgian pale ales. not that high ABV either, gym bro-ing must be helping :drunk:
brain go brrrrrr