wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Calvinball wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:51 pm Image

Sent from the Beer Depository
We got our tree today, too. Stuck it in the hatch of the :turboyaris:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:09 pm Drinking is going on.

You might see some offensive / ridiculous material later if I am not smart enough to stay off the computer / phone.
:fuckyeah: :doit:
wap

troyguitar wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:29 pm Brokeback Mt Doom
:lolol:
wap

:foreveralone:
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

wap wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:21 am:foreveralone:
:hai: :wap:

Just talked to GF about everything with the move. We are both super stressed out, she has a job interview December 8th and the planned move-in day is December 7th so I’d be driving up with her :pussy: and moving in, picking her up from the airport and then taking her to her interview. Pending how that goes she will either remain and miss her flight back, or fly back to drive up on December 9 with her car and her dad (she gets anxious when she drives long distances more than 4-5 hours alone. And then bring her stuff for her other interview on December 11th.

Lots of moving pieces. One is the 3rs interview and the other is the 2nd for two different organizations. Hopefully one sticks so we get the income coming in.

Much excite but also much :wtf:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
wap

razr390 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:26 am
wap wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:21 am:foreveralone:

Just talked to GF about everything with the move. We are both super stressed out, she has a job interview December 8th and the planned move-in day is December 7th so I’d be driving up with her :pussy: and moving in, picking her up from the airport and then taking her to her interview. Pending how that goes she will either remain and miss her flight back, or fly back to drive up on December 9 with her car and her dad (she gets anxious when she drives long distances more than 4-5 hours alone. And then bring her stuff for her other interview on December 11th.

Lots of moving pieces. One is the 3rs interview and the other is the 2nd for two different organizations. Hopefully one sticks so we get the income coming in.

You are starting what will be a very stressful, but exciting, December. Best of luck. It'll be fine.
razr390

wap wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:36 am
razr390 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:26 am

You are starting what will be a very stressful, but exciting, December. Best of luck. It'll be fine.
I’ve never been more scared nor excited in my life. Can’t wait to get past the first few weeks, have everything settled in, and then just breathe a sigh of relief
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Here's some OT/WTF for your Sunday. Enjoy!

Admin note: very nsfw
Apex
Drives: Abominable

:wtf:
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

[user not found] wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:30 am
Acid666 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:53 am Here's some OT/WTF for your Sunday. Enjoy!
Click here

Admin note: very nsfw
Didn’t watch... but from the screencap, wtf is up with his kneecaps?
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

[user not found] wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:32 am Man I am really fucking tired of fighting with the wife about setting boundaries with the :doge:
:word:
razr390

[user not found] wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:55 am
SAWCE wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:42 am

I don’t allow the :doge: on the couch or bed. She gets all :baby: about it and pulls the “you don’t care about the :pussy: doing it” card.

#1: Cats don’t listen
#2: I do care but see #1

Meanwhile I’ve barred the cats from my office and the spare bedroom because I don’t want them on the spare bed or sitting on my desk and they’re not allowed upstairs because I don’t want them on the new bed or getting into the door-less closets.

I don’t think I’m being unreasonable here.

Let’s not forget that the dog is allowed upstairs, and has an entire couch/futon to slounge upon in the living room that we don’t sit on. A whole fucking piece of furniture all to herself. Plus the usual assortment of beds scattered around the house that she can slough off her fur on.

Dogs need boundaries. That’s how they function. Yes and no, black and white. I tell the dog to not get on the couch so that when we leave the house, I don’t come back to a ruined piece of furniture covered in slobber and fur, or so that when we visit other people she doesn’t jump on someone else’s couch without an invite. I tell the dog to not jump on people so that she doesn’t jump on people uninvited, especially the elderly and children. I told her that I don’t want the dog putting two paws on the bed to look out the window this morning and she got all pissy with me. I don’t want the fur in the bed and I don’t want the dogs claws scratching up the brand new bed frame.

She takes these hard boundaries that I try to set as a personal affront to her. I just want to have a well behaved animal that doesn’t destroy our things. Is that really too much to fucking ask?
So tell her that it’s for the pets to be well behaved in any circumstance.

Gah
razr390

I am making :poop:
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

I don’t allow the :doge: on the couch or bed. She gets all :baby: about it and pulls the “you don’t care about the :pussy: doing it” card.

Meanwhile I’ve barred the cats from my office and the spare bedroom because I don’t want them on the spare bed or sitting on my desk and they’re not allowed upstairs because I don’t want them on the new bed or getting into the door-less closets.

Let’s not forget that the dog is allowed upstairs, and has an entire couch/futon to slounge upon in the living room that we don’t sit on. A whole fucking piece of furniture all to herself. Plus the usual assortment of beds scattered around the house that she can slough off her fur on.

Dogs need boundaries. That’s how they function. Yes and no, black and white. I tell the dog to not get on the couch so that when we leave the house, I don’t come back to a ruined piece of furniture covered in slobber and fur, or so that when we visit other people she doesn’t jump on someone else’s couch without an invite. I tell the dog to not jump on people so that she doesn’t jump on people uninvited, especially the elderly and children. I told her that I don’t want the dog putting two paws on the bed to look out the window this morning and she got all pissy with me. I don’t want the fur in the bed and I don’t want the dogs claws scratching up the brand new bed frame.

She takes these hard boundaries that I try to set as a personal affront to her. I just want to have a well behaved animal that doesn’t destroy our things. Is that really too much to fucking ask?
Stand your ground.

Keep the :doge: off the couch and bed if you don't want it there.

Our :doge: is not allowed on the bed and knows it, and is pretty good about it. However, I broke the no couch rule when she was a puppy thinking that I wanted to hold her when I was on the couch and it wasn't a big deal. Now she's 60 pounds and not exactly graceful and the Idea that she jumps up on a $7k sofa isn't so cute. Also, she thinks she owns it, so she lays on it all day and will literally get in your face and won't leave you alone at times when you're sitting on it. We're replacing this sectional next week as our new, very expensive custom leather sofas are coming and I'm going to try to retrain her to stay off of them... but I don't think it will happen.

Best not to start this problem at all if you even think you don't want the :doge: to be on the couch/bed now as later it only gets worse.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Sam isn't allowed on any table or countertops.
Josie isn't allowed on the bed, and is only allowed on the couch on her blanket. She has a bed next to ours upstairs and a pile of blankets to lay on downstairs.

We had initially agreed to not let doggie on the couch at all. Reality was when we came home we'd find her on the couch. We have no way of controlling what she does when we're away, so we compromised with the blanket method. Seems to work. :iono:
Barnes93cb
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

SAWCE wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:11 pm
Barnes93cb wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:25 pm

The place we go to is pretty chill. There is another bar in town thats a bit more pushy. But I dont go there. I also stand out as clearly heterosexual in there. So I dont get too much attention. Except my suit last night was a hit to everyone.
They singled me out as a hetero, or “breeder” :lolol: as they called me. Most were cool about it and actually funny.
Ive never had anything like that. But there are some pretty funny characters there.
Barnes93cb
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

wap wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:11 am
Barnes93cb wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:14 pm

Whats wrong with a drag show?
What's the appeal? I guess I like my chicks to actually be, you know, chicks.
Its something fun. Im not going to try and bang anyone.

Its just guys dressed up as ladies and singing songs and acting.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

Apex
Drives: Abominable

[user not found] wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:32 pm This tree ain't small.Image
Nothing in the :[user not found]: :haus: is small.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

[user not found] wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:32 pm This tree ain't small.Image
:dedong:
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
Hansgustaf
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: SdKfz 181

[user not found] wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:01 pm About ten feet tall and nearly as big around. Sounds familiar.
I like turtles.
my name is yan but i go by igor and i live under teh stairs
Hansgustaf
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Hansgustaf wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:04 pm
[user not found] wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:01 pm About ten feet tall and nearly as big around. Sounds familiar.
I like turtles.
Oh cool
my name is yan but i go by igor and i live under teh stairs
Hansgustaf
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Hansgustaf wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:10 pm
Hansgustaf wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:04 pm

I like turtles.
Oh cool
Cat sound!