Photo of the Day!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
Clownshoobie
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Drives: Clownshoe

Still working on my camera chops, but I like the subject...
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Zero talent and using a potato but here's my shot of the day. Great sand and water here.Image
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Tarspin wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:57 pm Zero talent and using a potato but here's my shot of the day. Great sand and water here.Image
:like:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Clownshoobie wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:44 am Still working on my camera chops, but I like the subject...
:megusta:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

[user not found] wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:53 am From Tuesday's trip to nox:
:notbad:
Clownshoobie
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Drives: Clownshoe

[user not found] wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:53 am From Tuesday's trip to nox:
That's my kind of scenery!
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

I just posted this for @max225 :lolol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
wap

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:16 pm I just posted this for @max225 :lolol:

:triggered:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:31 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:16 pm I just posted this for @max225 :lolol:

Max logic, parking in reverse is hard parked :lol: and this is a chic fil a lot too
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:31 pm

Max logic, parking in reverse is hard parked :lol: and this is a chic fil a lot too
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

I can't remember now if it is illegal to park nose first on driveways in certain States, wanna say Ohio. I agree with backing into spots at all times, especially in cars that aren't equipped with reverse cameras.
wap

Tarspin wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:40 pm I can't remember now if it is illegal to park nose first on driveways in certain States, wanna say Ohio. I agree with backing into spots at all times, especially in cars that aren't equipped with reverse cameras.
I never heard of that but :iono:

I always back in to my garage and often back into spots in public parking lots unless I'm going shopping and need access to :datass: of the car to put shit in the hatch.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote:
Tarspin wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:40 pm I can't remember now if it is illegal to park nose first on driveways in certain States, wanna say Ohio. I agree with backing into spots at all times, especially in cars that aren't equipped with reverse cameras.

I always back in to my garage and often back into spots in public parking lots unless I'm going shopping and need access to :datass: of the car to put shit in the hatch.
Same here, but some dude at work from around that region was talking to me about this law. Tickets issued right on the driveway at times.
wap

Tarspin wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:11 pm
wap wrote:

Same here, but some dude at work from around that region was talking to me about this law. Tickets issued right on the driveway at times.
Sounds :ludacris:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

alot of plants require you to back in, the idea being that in an evacuation there will be less chaos since everyone will be looking the correct way
brain go brrrrrr
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Went to this cool art exhibit last night. Looks like it's touring around a few cities in the US this year. If it hits one of yours, I'd definitely recommend checking it out. It's called Wonderspaces. Lots of interactive exhibits.

datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Tits and ass to the DFD

I bought a new Camera body and lens! I found a Canon 550D for cheap along with a Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Fixed Lens. I haven't been excited to shoot in well over ten years. I worked in the photo field for my first career and suffered tremendous burnout. I managed a pro-lab in North Carolina doing post process and utilizing my fine art skills as the photoshop artist there post 9/11. I've done work with Screen Gems studios (the movie studios down there), have done edits for the Nascar musuem, and have done magazine work & product work which includes Vogue, Food Magazine and Pepperidge Farms. In that 6-7 year span I've processed and/or edited well over 8 million images. Tough for me to look at an image and not be reminded of what color mastery is needed and how it makes my eyes hurt. Yesterday I unpacked my new SD card, popped it in and snapped a photo of the the first thing that came into the view finder. Here it is:

Apex

datgrundle wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:00 am I bought a new Camera body and lens! I found a Canon 550D for cheap along with a Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Fixed Lens. I haven't been excited to shoot in well over ten years. I worked in the photo field for my first career and suffered tremendous burnout. I managed a pro-lab in North Carolina doing post process and utilizing my fine art skills as the photoshop artist there post 9/11. I've done work with Screen Gems studios (the movie studios down there), have done edits for the Nascar musuem, and have done magazine work & product work which includes Vogue, Food Magazine and Pepperidge Farms. In that 6-7 year span I've processed and/or edited well over 8 million images. Tough for me to look at an image and not be reminded of what color mastery is needed and how it makes my eyes hurt. Yesterday I unpacked my new SD card, popped it in and snapped a photo of the the first thing that came into the view finder. Here it is:

:fuckyeah:

Dat model doe. :notsure:
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Apex wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:43 am
datgrundle wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:00 am I bought a new Camera body and lens! I found a Canon 550D for cheap along with a Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Fixed Lens. I haven't been excited to shoot in well over ten years. I worked in the photo field for my first career and suffered tremendous burnout. I managed a pro-lab in North Carolina doing post process and utilizing my fine art skills as the photoshop artist there post 9/11. I've done work with Screen Gems studios (the movie studios down there), have done edits for the Nascar musuem, and have done magazine work & product work which includes Vogue, Food Magazine and Pepperidge Farms. In that 6-7 year span I've processed and/or edited well over 8 million images. Tough for me to look at an image and not be reminded of what color mastery is needed and how it makes my eyes hurt. Yesterday I unpacked my new SD card, popped it in and snapped a photo of the the first thing that came into the view finder. Here it is:

It's a cost efficient shooter that has acceptable rating for lower light. I'm not trying to shoot top notch with it, just wanted to upgrade from my 2006 digital rebel. I sorely wish film was still around. I used my dad's Nikon F that he had in Vietnam. That thing made beautiful images...
Apex

datgrundle wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:46 am

It's a cost efficient shooter that has acceptable rating for lower light. I'm not trying to shoot top notch with it, just wanted to upgrade from my 2006 digital rebel. I sorely wish film was still around. I used my dad's Nikon F that he had in Vietnam. That thing made beautiful images...
I was referring to Reptar :lol:
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Apex wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:49 am

I was referring to Reptar :lol:
:lolol:
wap

Very :impressive: .

Not your pic subject, :doe:
:disgust:
wap

I used to love shooting 35mm. I have an old Mamiya NC1000 and a few lenses just collecting dust in the back of my closet :(
And I think I may still have a roll of film in the back of my fridge, too. :lol:
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

I just saw this and got :triggered: sorry it took so long :(

However I also have a philosophical question... if every car is parked hard, is it even hard parking at this point?
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:08 am

I just saw this and got :triggered: sorry it took so long :(

However I also have a philosophical question... if every car is parked hard, is it even hard parking at this point?
Honestly have no idea, most people who do hard park are either enthusiasts or company trucks/vans. I was shocked to see this actually.