OT Deep Space Waste 9

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
nuggstein
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2012 GTI

Detroit wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:08 am
nuggstein wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:04 am

During my senior year of college, we had four sorority girls living above us. I don't think we ever spoke to them or bothered them or whatever. They were from a sorority we never hung out with. On one particular day one of my roommates was in his room, and I was in the living room doing homework or something. My other two roommates were in class. We get a knock on our door at 3 PM from public safety telling us that the girls upstairs complained we were making too much noise, and that we should keep it down. I told him we didn't even have the TV on and we were doing homework, or something along those lines. He's like "well keep it down anyways," and then walked away.

Ridiculous.
Yep, kind of similar.

The cops rolled by, saw us lighting off fireworks, watched for a bit and told us to have a good night and rolled away. Then this lady came running down the street screaming about her dogs or some shit and how we "don't want her to call the cops again". We :aintcare: and told her about the cops, which set her off. She said she'd call the police chief and the mayor or something. :yeahok: We were following the law.
lol, the mayor! :lol:
:crang:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

nuggstein wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:14 am
Yep, kind of similar.

The cops rolled by, saw us lighting off fireworks, watched for a bit and told us to have a good night and rolled away. Then this lady came running down the street screaming about her dogs or some shit and how we "don't want her to call the cops again". We :aintcare: and told her about the cops, which set her off. She said she'd call the police chief and the mayor or something. :yeahok: We were following the law.
It was hilarious. We told her to do whatever she thought was necessary. Since the cops :aintcare: we :aintcare: We had until midnight to shoot off fireworks and stopped by 11:15. ZFG.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

I'm pooping. I watched fireworks. :fuckyeah:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

That was a lot of :poop: .
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Update... I clogged the toilet of the air BNB we're at with my gf's family.
Acid666
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Digging thru my phone, totally forgot that I ran across this shirt at Tractor Supply.
I needa go back and see if they still carry this. I need it.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

D Griff wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:43 am Update... I clogged the toilet of the air BNB we're at with my gf's family.
:lol:
brain go brrrrrr
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

Detroit wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:16 am
nuggstein wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:14 am
It was hilarious. We told her to do whatever she thought was necessary. Since the cops :aintcare: we :aintcare: We had until midnight to shoot off fireworks and stopped by 11:15. ZFG.
I don't think the mayor gives a shit either.. totally :aintcare: face to the feds:

nuggstein
Drives: 2012 GTI

D Griff wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:40 am I'm pooping. I watched fireworks. :fuckyeah:
I'm gonna need you to be quiet while you watch them. :narc:
Last edited by nuggstein on Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
:crang:
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:48 am
Detroit wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:16 am It was hilarious. We told her to do whatever she thought was necessary. Since the cops :aintcare: we :aintcare: We had until midnight to shoot off fireworks and stopped by 11:15. ZFG.
I don't think the mayor gives a shit either.. totally :aintcare: face to the feds:

Unless she was going to call the previous mayor that is serving 28 years in prison and he was going to send his boys by the house.... then you might want to be nice to her. He looks like he knows the people for the job.

goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

another :eeyore: day forming... hope i can get out this funk
brain go brrrrrr
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:53 am another :eeyore: day forming... hope i can get out this funk
Turn that frown upside down!

Cheer up little buddy. Just think of everyone in California that owns a complete POS house with asymmetric windows.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:53 am another :eeyore: day forming... hope i can get out this funk
You should go lift some heavy things. Pick them up and put them down.
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:55 am

Cheer up little buddy. Just think of everyone in California that owns a complete POS house with asymmetric windows.
:lolgasm:

or drive that fancy MX5?

I'm hoping to finally have the Spyder ready to drive this weekend. Damn sway bar had fedex delivery rescheduled from Friday to Saturday :doe: so I'll be scrambling to get that on before autox on Sunday.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

troyguitar wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:58 am
CorvetteWaxer wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:55 am

:lolgasm:

or drive that fancy MX5?

I'm hoping to finally have the Spyder ready to drive this weekend. Damn sway bar had fedex delivery rescheduled from Friday to Saturday :doe: so I'll be scrambling to get that on before autox on Sunday.
Nice. will be interesting to see how you progress in this one.
Acid666
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Cheer up! You could be this guy on a date. Or maybe you're the falling dude.
I dunno. I just work here.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

Apex wrote:
You should go lift some heavy things. Pick them up and put them down.
I did that today.

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

nuggstein wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:04 am

During my senior year of college, we had four sorority girls living above us. I don't think we ever spoke to them or bothered them or whatever. They were from a sorority we never hung out with. On one particular day one of my roommates was in his room, and I was in the living room doing homework or something. My other two roommates were in class. We get a knock on our door at 3 PM from public safety telling us that the girls upstairs complained we were making too much noise, and that we should keep it down. I told him we didn't even have the TV on and we were doing homework, or something along those lines. He's like "well keep it down anyways," and then walked away.

Ridiculous.
Yep, kind of similar.

I would have told her to build a couch cushion fort for her scared dogs.

:dealwithit: lady. Murica celebration 1 night a year sounds reasonable.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

I'm in the same boat. Gloomy weather. Just had a bunch of shit break at the plant too. Ugh. :rolleyes:

The :eeyore: is strong today. Also nursing some :plac: thoughts flaring up. :rolleyes: on that too.
ChrisoftheNorth

Dang, we need more :fuckyeah: in this thread. Come on guise.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
troyguitar

Detroit wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:23 am Dang, we need more :fuckyeah: in this thread. Come on guise.
I'm going back to MI next week to see Metallica 7/12, bringing the Spyder assuming all goes well over the weekend. Might have time to :dock: with :eeyore: in the evening of 7/11.

Also looking at going up to Oscoda for a big national autox event august 4-7 but it's 8 hrs from here. :notsure:
ChrisoftheNorth

[user not found] wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:29 am
troyguitar wrote:
I'm going back to MI next week to see Metallica 7/12, bringing the Spyder assuming all goes well over the weekend. Might have time to :dock: with :eeyore: in the evening of 7/11.

Also looking at going up to Oscoda for a big national autox event august 4-7 but it's 8 hrs from here. :notsure:
That's all :fuckyeah:
:dat:

I should be free on 7/11, if we can make :dock: work, that would be :fuckyeah:
ChrisoftheNorth

All the people I work with are on "shut-down" this week, where they're forced to take the week off. I'm not, so I'm just working from home.
ChrisoftheNorth

[user not found] wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:28 am I have been banging a ton lately
Same. I just realized that it's more than usual, which is above average as-is.
troyguitar

Detroit wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:34 am All the people I work with are on "shut-down" this week, where they're forced to take the week off. I'm not, so I'm just working from home.
Dat auto industry, I remember that. We even had shut down for this week in PA as a supplier. Was :notbad: as a salaried employee, plant was quiet and it was easy to get shit done.