OT Deep Space Waste 9

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:38 am
nuggstein wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:33 am
haha, she actually has scared the shit out of me in the shower before. naked, though.
Can read that many different ways.......

:lolol:
:lolol:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:37 am Spent 5 nights in a row :drunk: Will not be doing that again for a while.
yeah, i think im on a 2 week :drunk: streak.... Im going to have to stop.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

dubshow wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:44 am
Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:37 am Spent 5 nights in a row :drunk: Will not be doing that again for a while.
yeah, i think im on a 2 week :drunk: streak.... Im going to have to stop.
2 weeks? :impressive:

These past 5 days have been rough. I cured hangovers with hair of the dog each time. That's some alcoholic shit and needed to stop.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
HighwayStarPatrick
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Drives: 2016 VW GTI

Morning ballz. So another issue with my car after my accident with it. On today's issue, my driver side sun visor fell out. Looks like when they repaired the headliner, they hot glued the metal clips in because they wouldn't clip in. Yea.....
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Morning. Could barely hear the fireworks from our place last night, which was good, cause the dogs didn't get freaked out at all. Michelle finally got home at like 10 or so last night too. Was nice to sleep next to her again.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

SAWCE wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:12 pm Morning. Could barely hear the fireworks from our place last night, which was good, cause the dogs didn't get freaked out at all. Michelle finally got home at like 10 or so last night too. Was nice to sleep next to her again.
Last night was kinda mellow compared to what I expected with the random fireworks over the last 10 days.. Which was good cause like you said, the :doge: gets freaked out. Weird too, she doesn't care if you shoot guns with her right next to you, but fireworks and she becomes a baby.
SAWCE

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:18 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:12 pm Morning. Could barely hear the fireworks from our place last night, which was good, cause the dogs didn't get freaked out at all. Michelle finally got home at like 10 or so last night too. Was nice to sleep next to her again.
Last night was kinda mellow compared to what I expected with the random fireworks over the last 10 days.. Which was good cause like you said, the :doge: gets freaked out. Weird too, she doesn't care if you shoot guns with her right next to you, but fireworks and she becomes a baby.
Yeah, I'm not sure if it's the deeper noise of the fireworks compared to guns, or the fact that they can't see what's cauing the noise that makes them freak out, or what..
I knew Ava would be okay, she didn't even notice them this year, but I wasn't sure about Kai. He's skittish as is, and Michelle just got him in September, so she wasn't able to give me any tips on how he'd react since she's never seen him around fireworks. So I was glad when I realized a show was going on about halfway through it and that the dogs didn't seem to notice it at all either.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

too much beerz yesterday, draggin ass today.
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

4:30 wake up call didn't help either
brain go brrrrrr
SAWCE

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:40 pm 4:30 wake up call didn't help either
I did not want to get out of bed this morning. Alarm went off at 6, and I said fuck that, and set one for 7. Turned that off too and slept until 8.
nuggstein
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2012 GTI

You can copy keys with an app now and at a kiosk. With a picture. Very scary. Used this machine yesterday (not the app).

https://www.wired.com/2014/07/keyme-let-me-break-in/
:crang:
Jaxper
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: MK7 GTI

:howdy: OT
The panda hath arrived.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Jaxper wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:06 pm:howdy: OT
:hai: Panda!
Jaxper
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: MK7 GTI

Been in meetings all day and now I have to do some work... If only it was the opposite, because I had all sorts of motivation this morning and none now.

At least it's an extra short week!
The panda hath arrived.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:58 pm Yeahhhh date of article was 2014. This is a known issue and they've changed how they work.
Fucking :crang: not citing the most recent and relevant sources.

How do you even come up on a 3 year article and don't look up similar issues before linking it somewhere?

:wtf: :crang:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

Lunch, then getting off at 4, and going to watch Baby Driver with a friend :baby: :stig:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

razr390 wrote:
[user not found] wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:58 pm Yeahhhh date of article was 2014. This is a known issue and they've changed how they work.

How do you even come up on a 3 year article and don't look up similar issues before linking it somewhere?

:crang: doesn't computer
SAWCE

razr390 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:52 pm

I don't think I've ever paid attention to a publication date on a random article online, or then thought to see if there were more recent articles.
razr390

SAWCE wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:18 pm
razr390 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:52 pm

I don't think I've ever paid attention to a publication date on a random article online, or then thought to see if there were more recent articles.
Don't get me wrong I don't look for the date immediately but if I'm reading and it sounds out of context I do try to look at when it was published. It's for good reason tho cuz news updates every day now. Even articles
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

SAWCE wrote:
razr390 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:52 pm Fucking :crang: not citing the most recent and relevant sources.

I check dates before reading content. :iono:
SAWCE

razr390 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:21 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:18 pm

Don't get me wrong I don't look for the date immediately but if I'm reading and it sounds out of context I do try to look at when it was published. It's for good reason tho cuz news updates every day now. Even articles
Lol if I'm reading an article and it sounds dated/wrong/out of context, I just assume the author is an idiot. Murica.
SAWCE

troyguitar wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:23 pm
SAWCE wrote:
I check dates before reading content. :iono:
I guess if you're reading important stuff that makes sense. Most of my online reading is just meathead articles and even the ones that have research studies linked to back them up have a heavy dose of opinion from the author.
razr390

SAWCE wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:24 pm
razr390 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:21 pm
Lol if I'm reading an article and it sounds dated/wrong/out of context, I just assume the author is an idiot. Murica.
:triggered: typical indoctrinated American
razr390

:wat:
razr390

30 more minutes and I'm :nope: out this bitch