OT #7: Last Bag of Swedish Fish

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
Thedude
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

datgrundle wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:30 pm posting the booties
You are pretty good at that. Almost perfect.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

Damn, feeling good about the 70F temps all week and no real rain in sight until next week.

I think I'm going to go drive the Z06 for a bit.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

razr390 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:44 pm
SAWCE wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:37 pm

Have you talked to his mom? Did she say she's trying to prove a point?
Were you not here to get the full story of last time? How his mom guilt trips him into coming there and whatnot?
Guilt trip =/= trying to prove a point.
nuggstein
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2012 GTI

nuggstein wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:42 pm coworker made these for our boss' birthday. some of them have vanilla icing, some have raspberry icing.

:notbad:

Which ones are which?
I think the purple ones have the raspberry, the blue ones are vanilla.
:crang:
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

SAWCE wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:48 pm
Were you not here to get the full story of last time? How his mom guilt trips him into coming there and whatnot?
For clarification, I wasn't telling :crang: he shouldn't care about his mom, that's totally :wtf:

What I meant was that he shouldn't worry about shit like going to shovel snow when he's been multiple times and it always ends in his mom shoveling it whether she's feeling good or not, and his sister just bitching to :crang: how inconsiderate he is because he's not coming over to help.

I was talking about the context and the circumstance. So if I was misinterpreted I apologize. My feelings still stand about the stubbornness of his mom and the attitude of his sister.

The context of that situation was that :crang: mom wasn't feeling good, yet she was going to go out and shovel snow. His sister messaged and emailed him talking about how inconsiderate he is because he's not dropping everything to come and help. :crang: wanted to call a shoveling service, but that wouldn't satisfy the situation. It is EQUALLY inconsiderate for his mom and sister to assume that :crang: has no life wherever he's at so that he can immediately at the stomp of a foot drop everything and help them do something that the sister could've done alongside his mom, or a 3rd party company could've done.

That's all.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

nuggstein wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:52 pm

Which ones are which?
You didn't eat any of them?! :wat:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

nuggstein wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:42 pm coworker made these for our boss' birthday. some of them have vanilla icing, some have raspberry icing.

:drool:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

razr390 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:53 pm

For clarification, I wasn't telling :crang: he shouldn't care about his mom, that's totally :wtf:

What I meant was that he shouldn't worry about shit like going to shovel snow when he's been multiple times and it always ends in his mom shoveling it whether she's feeling good or not, and his sister just bitching to :crang: how inconsiderate he is because he's not coming over to help.

I was talking about the context and the circumstance. So if I was misinterpreted I apologize. My feelings still stand about the stubbornness of his mom and the attitude of his sister.

The context of that situation was that :crang: mom wasn't feeling good, yet she was going to go out and shovel snow. His sister messaged and emailed him talking about how inconsiderate he is because he's not dropping everything to come and help. :crang: wanted to call a shoveling service, but that wouldn't satisfy the situation. It is EQUALLY inconsiderate for his mom and sister to assume that :crang: has no life wherever he's at so that he can immediately at the stomp of a foot drop everything and help them do something that the sister could've done alongside his mom, or a 3rd party company could've done.

That's all.
And my point was that almost every post, that he makes, even if it's just whoring like the rest of us do, you quote it with :dafuq: :whocares: or :crang: .. Don't be a bully. It'll make you a shitty cop.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

:dat:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

SAWCE wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:59 pm

That's all.
And my point was that almost every post, that he makes, even if it's just whoring like the rest of us do, you quote it with :dafuq: :whocares: or :crang: .. Don't be a bully. It'll make you a shitty cop.
Many of :crang: posts are much ado about nothing.

Re: snow and mom.

If I was worried about my mom (I'm not) and wanted to shovel for her, I'd just go over and do it. No discussion. Just a quick "Hi I'm here, I'm going to shovel the snow now" and go do it. End discussion. If I got there and she already did it, I'd give her hell for wasting my time and it would be the last time I'd try to help her.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
razr390

SAWCE wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:59 pm

That's all.
Dude you take that out of context. Everyone does it, that's just :crang: stuff. I don't do it with malevolence or ill intent.
razr390

For fucks sake the :crang: emoji is a guy with a Jewish star, a Jew fro and a yamaka.

If we're going to stop doing stupid shit that we're all known for, then I will stop using :massles: for not to offend you, :sawce:
razr390

Craig,

I'm sincerely sorry if any of this bullshit you willingly decide to participate in has offended you.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Which ones are which?
I'd eat one of each to be sure, if I were in your shoes.

:doit: :megusta: I love cupcakes. And donuts. And cake. And sweets. I should really be a fat kid.
Johnny_P

Puppy class tonight.

DO NOT BRING THE PUPPY per email.

:wtf: now what am I going to do with that 56 lb wrecking ball? She's going to be insane when we get home.
ChrisoftheNorth

Johnny_P wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:12 pm Puppy class tonight.

:wtf: now what am I going to do with that 56 lb wrecking ball? She's going to be insane when we get home.
:ohdang: :nuke:
nuggstein

You didn't eat any of them?! :wat:
Boss has been in meeting all day. We're not going to her office until 3:30.
Do Work, Son
Drives: CX-5

I'm at work but don't want to do work, please advise.
#AllPostsMatter
Johnny_P

Detroit wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:13 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:12 pm Puppy class tonight.

This is the Dogs With Attitude class for reactivity training.

Or as I call it, "The Bad Dog Class" which gets GF :triggered:

:lolol:
Johnny_P

Do Work, Son wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:14 pm I'm at work but don't want to do work, please advise.
Sit around and DFD until its time to leave.
nuggstein

razr390 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:07 pm Craig,

I'm sincerely sorry if any of this bullshit you willingly decide to participate in has offended you.
i wuv you and i know you don't have any ill intent.
ChrisoftheNorth

Johnny_P wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:15 pm
Detroit wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:13 pm

This is the Dogs With Attitude class for reactivity training.

Or as I call it, "The Bad Dog Class" which gets GF :triggered:

:lolol:
Because your precious little angel couldn't possibly be bad?
:rolleyes:
razr390

nuggstein wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:15 pm

Shut up :crang:

:trollface:

:wub:
wap

Johnny_P wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:15 pm
Do Work, Son wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:14 pm I'm at work but don't want to do work, please advise.
Sit around and DFD until its time to leave.
:dat: is the only answer.
wap

nuggstein wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:15 pm

:fuckyeah: :crang: