General video game chat

Gamers gonna game, game, game, game.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Do Work, Son wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:50 pm Anyone, does someone get a notification when you unfollow them on XBL? I'd like to *quietly* par down my friends list of people I added.
I don't think so
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

Do Work, Son wrote:Anyone, does someone get a notification when you unfollow them on XBL? I'd like to *quietly* par down my friends list of people I added.
Couldn't say, I don't pay much attention to my friends list haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:therapist:
Do Work, Son
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: CX-5

My phone ACed pare to par.
#AllPostsMatter
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

iRacing just released dirt sprint cars and late models...kinda makes me want to build a sim setup again...
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

4zilch wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:34 am iRacing just released dirt sprint cars and late models...kinda makes me want to build a sim setup again...
its becoming pretty obvious to me that I'm likely not going to be racing karts are cars again in anyway beyoud autox and rental carts. SO, I have these feels. I have the space for a sim. I have the know how to DIY. I can afford it....

I wonder if people sell used setups...hrmmm.....
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

@troyguitar

whats the big forum for DIY sims?
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

holy hell

brain go brrrrrr
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:40 am @troyguitar

whats the big forum for DIY sims?
One is at http://www.isrtv.com/forums/ but stuff seems to be scattered all over.

I love my setup already and it's under 4 figures all-in. I plan to upgrade it further next winter.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:31 am
4zilch wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:34 am iRacing just released dirt sprint cars and late models...kinda makes me want to build a sim setup again...
its becoming pretty obvious to me that I'm likely not going to be racing karts are cars again in anyway beyoud autox and rental carts. SO, I have these feels. I have the space for a sim. I have the know how to DIY. I can afford it....

I've seen a couple of used setups up for sale in the past. Can't hurt to poke around and see if a rig is up for sale before DIY.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Apex wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:00 pm

I've seen a couple of used setups up for sale in the past. Can't hurt to poke around and see if a rig is up for sale before DIY.
where you seen dem
brain go brrrrrr
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:09 pm
Apex wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:00 pm

where you seen dem
bookface. One of the local race shops was selling their old rig last month. And I see them pop up from time to time in the local for sale groups.
razr390

Apex wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:13 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:09 pm
where you seen dem
bookface. One of the local race shops was selling their old rig last month. And I see them pop up from time to time in the local for sale groups.
:waxer:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

I really enjoyed iRacing, with the penalty system, competitors usually aren't dicks and for the most part everyone races clean. Tracks, cars, and physics model are super accurate. But realistically, it became too much of a time commitment for me, i.e. shuffling my schedule to make the race start times, etc. As you reach the higher tiers it becomes more and more of an issue; you can't just hop online at your will and join a race at your will. When mother board died (5+years ago) on my gaming PC, that was it for me. I haven't built anything since.
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
Do Work, Son

Got my new Thorn bounty in Destiny on Thursday night, spent yesterday afternoon crushing people in PvP with void damage to finish it.
#AllPostsMatter
Do Work, Son

#AllPostsMatter
Do Work, Son

Handguns got nerfed hardcore last fall and never quite recovered, it's less fun to use than it was before. For PvE the Ace of Spades is significantly better and in PvP pulse rifles rule the game.
#AllPostsMatter
Do Work, Son

Man, this thing is a real disappointment.
#AllPostsMatter
Do Work, Son

I've avoided watching any Destiny 2 footage for some reason, I want to be surprised I guess? Since it's a must buy for me it's not really necessary to read about it now.

RDR2 was delayed to 2018.
:disappoint:
#AllPostsMatter
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

I kinda still want to get the new mass effect despite mixed reviews

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Here's the situation. Right now I have a ps3 (bought in 2009), and I'm debating to trade my ps3 for an xbox one, along with my games, so I can get few compatible to xbox one as well, including forza horizon 3, hence the xbox. I have a bunch of ps2 games and some ps3 games I don't play anymore have been collecting dust. Should I :doit:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Do Work, Son

Yes. You want to wait and buy the fancy expensive Scorpio this fall?
#AllPostsMatter
razr390

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 12:18 am Here's the situation. Right now I have a ps3 (bought in 2009), and I'm debating to trade my ps3 for an xbox one, along with my games, so I can get few compatible to xbox one as well, including forza horizon 3, hence the xbox. I have a bunch of ps2 games and some ps3 games I don't play anymore have been collecting dust. Should I :doit:
Won't get jack shit on trade in. I'd keep the systems for when you want to play older games
Do Work, Son

razr390 wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 11:07 am
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 12:18 am Here's the situation. Right now I have a ps3 (bought in 2009), and I'm debating to trade my ps3 for an xbox one, along with my games, so I can get few compatible to xbox one as well, including forza horizon 3, hence the xbox. I have a bunch of ps2 games and some ps3 games I don't play anymore have been collecting dust. Should I :doit:
Won't get jack shit on trade in. I'd keep the systems for when you want to play older games
Traded in my 360 (on its last legs) and games for $185. $185 > paperweight
#AllPostsMatter
Acid666
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

I'm tempted to build a full racing SIM setup. Been a while since I've been into any racing games. Not really sure what route I'd go. I'm only playing pc games now as I don't want to deal with purchasing a console for just one game.
Do Work, Son

Is Prey any good? Anyone know if there's a demo on XBL?
#AllPostsMatter