Multiple attacks today - WTF is going on?

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Turkish Police Officer assassinating a Russian diplomat.

Terrorist attack in Berlin, one truck driver dead, the other on the run.

Mosque attacked in zurich Switzerland.

:wtf:
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

get this serious shit out of my safespace

:rolleyes:
brain go brrrrrr
Apex
Drives: Abominable

I thought there were attacks on DFD and was concerned.

Found out it was terrorism and felt better.
max225

This makes me :rage: ... a lot...
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

I'm disgusted by such cowards
max225

Tarspin wrote:I'm disgusted by such cowards
Ppl need to stop breeding... especially those ppl... however part of their religion/culture is to have 5+ children. :disgust:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

maxtdi wrote:
Tarspin wrote:I'm disgusted by such cowards
Ppl need to stop breeding... especially those ppl... however part of their religion/culture is to have 5+ children. :disgust:
I agree. I also feel like we are going to discover what our ancestors already knew. People grouped up into clans/groups and migrated vast distances to settle into lands that they wished to call their own. Borders were created, fought for, and moved to accommodate for the differences that separated each group. Now because we are all too smart we've collectively decided that the hundreds/thousands of years of defended borders is no longer needed. To be civilized we must embrace the world's people with open arms. It turns out that people don't respect that gesture. In fact they use it as a Trojan horse so that they can inflict damage onto the welcoming society. This can't fly.
max225

Tarspin wrote:
maxtdi wrote:
I agree. I also feel like we are going to discover what our ancestors already knew. People grouped up into clans/groups and migrated vast distances to settle into lands that they wished to call their own. Borders were created, fought for, and moved to accommodate for the differences that separated each group. Now because we are all too smart we've collectively decided that the hundreds/thousands of years of defended borders is no longer needed. To be civilized we must embrace the world's people with open arms. It turns out that people don't respect that gesture. In fact they use it as a Trojan horse so that they can inflict damage onto the welcoming society. This can't fly.
Democracy and inclusion brah. The world is nothing but Rainbows and unicorns.
Like the last wonderful years showed us so well.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

maxtdi wrote:
Tarspin wrote: I agree. I also feel like we are going to discover what our ancestors already knew. People grouped up into clans/groups and migrated vast distances to settle into lands that they wished to call their own. Borders were created, fought for, and moved to accommodate for the differences that separated each group. Now because we are all too smart we've collectively decided that the hundreds/thousands of years of defended borders is no longer needed. To be civilized we must embrace the world's people with open arms. It turns out that people don't respect that gesture. In fact they use it as a Trojan horse so that they can inflict damage onto the welcoming society. This can't fly.
Democracy and inclusion brah. The world is nothing but Rainbows and unicorns.
Like the last wonderful years showed us so well.
I don't we've ever seen this level of difference of opinion and culture in our recent history. I think it will be incredibly ugly in some places.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Plowing into large groups in a rig is becoming common!
max225

Tarspin wrote:Plowing into large groups in a rig is becoming common!
Discriminating based on race is now COMMON again.
News depicting only one side of the story that fits a POLITICAL agenda COMMON.
I don't know what the fuck is going on in this country anymore, but it is god damn scary.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

maxtdi wrote:
I don't know what the fuck is going on in this country anymore, but it is god damn scary.
Pro tip it's not just this country. The whole world is fucked. It's always been fucked, except now it's easier to inform the world of shit that adds to its fucked level.

We have news about remote villages in the push of a button. That wasn't around a few decades ago.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote:
maxtdi wrote:
Pro tip it's not just this country. The whole world is fucked. It's always been fucked, except now it's easier to inform the world of shit that adds to its fucked level.

We have news about remote villages in the push of a button. That wasn't around a few decades ago.
Those filters doe
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Ban assault rigs!
max225

razr390 wrote:
maxtdi wrote:

News have been around for a long ass time. And however held the power of information also held the power. Nothing has changed here, only the medium/speed of delivery has.
razr390

maxtdi wrote:
razr390 wrote: Pro tip it's not just this country. The whole world is fucked. It's always been fucked, except now it's easier to inform the world of shit that adds to its fucked level.

News have been around for a long ass time. And however held the power of information also held the power. Nothing has changed here, only the medium/speed of delivery has.
But also the quantity of news. I'm not denying news hasn't been around. Volume is so much higher. Back in the day if you lived in New York you wouldn't have instant news from Nebraska nor would you care. Now you log on Facebook and it's in the news section if anything happens anywhere. Seems worse than it is in terms of "bad news"
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
max225

razr390 wrote:
maxtdi wrote:
But also the quantity of news. I'm not denying news hasn't been around. Volume is so much higher. Back in the day if you lived in New York you wouldn't have instant news from Nebraska nor would you care. Now you log on Facebook and it's in the news section if anything happens anywhere. Seems worse than it is in terms of "bad news"
I still don't care about Nebraska. The major events have been well publicized for about 100 years. Within a day or so since the invention of the morse code. internet just condenses it into a phone vs a TV/Piece of paper
razr390

maxtdi wrote:
razr390 wrote: But also the quantity of news. I'm not denying news hasn't been around. Volume is so much higher. Back in the day if you lived in New York you wouldn't have instant news from Nebraska nor would you care. Now you log on Facebook and it's in the news section if anything happens anywhere. Seems worse than it is in terms of "bad news"
I still don't care about Nebraska. The major events have been well publicized for about 100 years. Within a day or so since the invention of the morse code. internet just condenses it into a phone vs a TV/Piece of paper
exactly my point. ease of access allows for pushing of headlines and a "sky is falling" sentiment that is blown out of proprtions. I am not talking about major news being reported, but rather insignificant news
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

First off, the turkish "officer" is impersonating to be one that's actually "you know who"

Do people have anything better to do anymore then bringing people like me a bad name?
Atleast I'm glad Trump won which will make those people harder to get in here.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

MexicanYarisTK wrote:First off, the turkish "officer" is impersonating to be one that's actually "you know who"

Do people have anything better to do anymore then bringing people like me a bad name?
Atleast I'm glad Trump won which will make those people harder to get in here.
But if it was up to him you wouldn't be allowed to be here.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

maxtdi wrote:
:dat:

Max and I agree.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

maxtdi wrote:
That's the part that bothers me the most
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Big Brain Bradley wrote:get this serious shit out of my safespace

:rolleyes: