Islam

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.

How do you feel about Islam

It is totally fine, same as Christianity, should be protected under all american laws
45%
Radically different than our religion, it infringes on american rights/culture and shouldn't be accepted as such and tolarated unless it aligns with our values
9%
All religion should be banned
45%

Total votes: 22
Caspian
сибирский
Drives: Horse and wagon

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:42 pm
razr390 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:57 am

:nope:
I can definitely say Erdogan is a better president than Trump, he also did some ridiculous things, but atleast he also did good things to the country, not an idiot, and has political experience.

America will become like Turkey, if trump keeps fucking shit up.
Trump is a puppet for people far more powerful than him. He's a representative, that's it. All the policies you see coming out of his admin are not his, they are from think tanks and organizations such as the council on foreign relations (CFR), and from members of Bilderberg, RAND corp, club of Rome, and also people who are members of secret societies such as Freemasons, Order of the Garter, etc. Trump is a hollow suit just like Obama was, a man that is put before the public to appease them.
:themoreyouknow:
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

:popcorn:

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Caspian wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:13 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:42 pm

I can definitely say Erdogan is a better president than Trump, he also did some ridiculous things, but atleast he also did good things to the country, not an idiot, and has political experience.

America will become like Turkey, if trump keeps fucking shit up.
Trump is a puppet for people far more powerful than him. He's a representative, that's it. All the policies you see coming out of his admin are not his, they are from think tanks and organizations such as the council on foreign relations (CFR), and from members of Bilderberg, RAND corp, club of Rome, and also people who are members of secret societies such as Freemasons, Order of the Garter, etc. Trump is a hollow suit just like Obama was, a man that is put before the public to appease them.
He also belongs in the circus.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

:wtf:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Calvinball wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:23 pm :popcorn:

:dat:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

wap wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:56 pm:wtf:
Everything Caspin said is :fax:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
wap

razr390 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:15 pm
wap wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:56 pm:wtf:
:yeahok:
:triggered:
razr390

wap wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:34 pm
razr390 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:15 pm

:yeahok:
:triggered:
:trollface:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Caspian is FilHuge??
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
razr390

:wat:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:24 pm:wat:
one of the trolls back in the golfmk6 days
razr390

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:25 pm
razr390 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:24 pm:wat:
one of the trolls back in the golfmk6 days
:iono:

Maybe ballgag? I hope it's ballgag
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

It's gotta be burnedbyfajitaskylube. Nobody pounds out tinfoil hat tirades like that guy.

And :fuckyeah: for it.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:23 pm Caspian is FilHuge??
:ohdang:
I forgot about him. Maybe?
wap

Detroit wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:27 pm It's gotta be burnedbyfajitaskylube. Nobody pounds out tinfoil hat tirades like that guy.

:dat: is who I think it is, too.
Caspian
сибирский

You guys can tin foil hat and poke fun all you want, I've done the research for ten years, and the kicker is that there are thousands of other people out there who did the research long before me. People like Dr. John Coleman, Ezra Pound, William Engdahl, Eustace Mullins, Henry Ford, and many others. In the automotive world though it is super saturated with people of very low consciousness who don't think outside the box much, people who are addicted to the material world, and who are perfectly happy staying inside a bubble of ignorance because that's a comfort zone for them. I used to be there like twenty years ago, wrapped up in life going a million miles per hour, partying it up, living the lavish lifestyle of cars, motorcycles, ATV's, RV's, traveling, expensive restaurants every night, lots of alcohol and back stage parties, ski trips, road trips, etc. Then over night it all changed, and I'm ok with that because my carbon footprint was ridiculously large and selfish. Now I enjoy infiltrating forums and dropping truth bombs, like the US military infiltrates nations and drops bombs on innocent people. I've never driven a VW and probably never will, they really don't make any thing that impresses me other than the big bug Bugatti and even then if I were morally bankrupt enough to afford one of those I would consider a Koenigsegg or a Pagani long before anything from France.

http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwotavi ... cret.shtml
From Dr. Byron T. Weeks, MD
July 31, 2001
http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwotavi ... cret.shtml

[Editor's Note: No one deserves more credit than Dr. John Coleman for bringing to light the history and true purpose of the City of London's Tavistock Institute and its many subdivisional institutions and organizations which was exposed in stunning detail in his 1992 book, Conspirators' Hierarchy: The Story of The Committee of 300. Dr Coleman has rightly complained that many NWO expose writers who have followed in his wake, have used his original research without crediting him as the originating source and in fairness to him, it should be observed that the information presented below is a reflection of his pioneering investigations into Tavistock.

Formed in 1947, the Tavistock Institute is an independent not-for-profit organization which seeks to combine research in the social sciences with professional practice. Problems of institution-building and organizational design and change are being tackled in all sectors - government, industry and commerce, health and welfare, education, etc. - nationally and internationally, and clients range from multinationals to small community groups. A growth area has been the use of a developmental approach to evaluation of new and experimental programs, particularly in health, education and community development. This has also produced new training events alongside the regular program of group relations conferences. The Institute owns and edits the monthly journal Human Relations (published by Plenum Press) which is now in its 48th year, and has recently launched (in conjunction with Sage Publications) a new journal Evaluation.

Three elements combine to make the Institute unusual, if not unique: it has the independence of being entirely self-financing, with no subsidies from the government or other sources; the action research orientation places it between, but not in, the worlds of academia and consultancy; and its range of disciplines include anthropology, economics, organizational behavior, political science, psychoanalysis, psychology and sociology.

The ideology of American foundations was created by the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations in London. In 1921, the Duke of Bedford, Marquess of Tavistock, the 11th Duke, gave a building to the Institute to study the effect of shellshock on British soldiers who survived World War I. Its purpose was to establish the "breaking point" of men under stress, under the direction of the British Army Bureau of Psychological Warfare, commanded by Sir John Rawlings-Reese.

Tavistock Institute is headquartered in London. Its prophet, Sigmond Freud, settled in Maresfield Gardens when he moved to England. He was given a mansion by Princess Bonaparte. Tavistock's pioneer work in behavioral science along Freudian lines of "controlling" humans established it as the world center of foundation ideology. Its network now extends from the University of Sussex to the U.S. through the Stanford Research Institute, Esalen, MIT, http://watch.pair.com/Hudson.html Hudson Institute, http://watch.pair.com/heritage.html Heritage Foundation, Center of Strategic and International Studies at Georgetown, where State Dept. personal are trained, US Air Force Intelligence, and the Rand and Mitre corporations. The personnel of the corporations are required to undergo indoctrination at one or more of these Tavistock controlled institutions. A network of secret groups, the Mont Pelerin Society, Trilateral Commission, Ditchley Foundation, and the Club of Rome is conduit for instructions to the Tavistock network.
:)
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:50 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:23 pm Caspian is FilHuge??
scratch that, I don't think it's him. He also came in recently with different account, I'll search that.

Have an Ouzo and enjoy!
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94708
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/search.ph ... d=20591078
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Caspian
сибирский

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:55 pm

scratch that, I don't think it's him. He also came in recently with different account, I'll search that.

Have an Ouzo and enjoy!
Yeah I am certainly not that person but have fun with your sleuth work anyway. :gaydance:

More on the Tavistock Institute:
Editor, Tim Aho's note: See Watch Unto Prayer report on The Heritage Foundation founded by Paul Weyrich with funding from Joseph Coors, who also founded and financed respectively the Moral Majority and Council for National Policy.]

Tavistock Institute developed the mass brain-washing techniques which were first used experimentally on American prisoners of war in Korea. Its experiments in crowd control methods have been widely used on the American public, a surreptitious but nevertheless outrageous assault on human freedom by modifying individual behavior through topical psychology. A German refugee, Kurt Lewin, became director of Tavistock in 1932. He came to the U.S. in 1933 as a "refugee", the first of many infiltrators, and set up the Harvard Psychology Clinic, which originated the propaganda campaign to turn the American public against Germany and involve us in World War II.

In 1938, Roosevelt executed a secret agreement with Churchill which in effect ceded U.S. sovereignty to England, because it agreed to let Special Operations Executive control U.S. policies. To implement this agreement, Roosevelt sent General Donovan to London for indoctrination before setting up OSS (now the CIA) under the aegis of SOE-SIS. The entire OSS program, as well as the CIA has always worked on guidelines set up by the Tavistock Institute.

[Editor, Tim Aho: See Watch Unto Prayer report on http://watch.pair.com/jbs-cnp.html The John Birch Society & Council for National Policy for information regarding CIA operations on the Christian Right.]

Tavistock Institute originated the mass civilian bombing raids carried out by Roosevelt and Churchill purely as a clinical experiment in mass terror, keeping records of the results as they watched the "guinea pigs" reacting under "controlled laboratory conditions". All Tavistock and American foundation techniques have a single goal---to break down the psychological strength of the individual and render him helpless to oppose the dictators of the World Order. Any technique which helps to break down the family unit, and family inculcated principles of religion, honor, patriotism and sexual behavior, is used by the Tavistock scientists as weapons of crowd control.
No one can refute this information because we see it happening before our very eyes. Americans have been conditioned, brainwashed, to view Islam as the enemy to their "freedom", when it is actually the old euro bloodlines royal family and many of their organizations and think tanks who are the true enemy to mankind. These people also control Hollywood and have used the "music" and movies/TV to break down the family structure and union between man and woman. This is why we see garbage today like the LGBT movement and victims like Bruce Jenner who was once a strong successful male athlete, and who was turned into a transvestite. That is social engineering, Jenner wasn't born a woman, he was a born a man and he knew it, but the powers that shouldn't be are basically telling the world, see what we can do. It's the same people behind the mental break down of Kanye West, Britney Spears, Amanda Bynes, Shia Labeouf, and Miley Cyrus, Martin Lawrence, and many others. There are mechanical engineers, and there are social engineers. What we see with humanity in the west today is all social engineered. Americans only know what they do because certain people got together and made it that way and they used universities and the television (tell-a-vision) to do it. Imagine if there were no Hollywood, no TV, how would America and humanity be different? Well, as a society people would likely be much healthier, physically, and mentally. But instead you have many young girls today taking "selfies" with their tongue hanging out or making stupid kissy faces,for example, because they saw Miley cyrus doing it, so they mimic it because they think it's the cool thing to do. Monkey see, monkey do.

I gotta head out to class (Sociology) but I'll be back later (unless a butthurt moderator bans me). Y'all have a nice day now. :like:
wap

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:55 pm

Have an Ouzo and enjoy!
Yasou!
:lolgasm:
wap

wap

:wat:
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:27 pm It's gotta be burnedbyfajitaskylube. Nobody pounds out tinfoil hat tirades like that guy.

:dat:

Hey caspin, join me for a bourbon? My fave is Maker's Mark. The red wax on top makes it taste better. Amirite bra?
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

Caspian wrote:
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:55 pm scratch that, I don't think it's him. He also came in recently with different account, I'll search that.

Have an Ouzo and enjoy!
Yeah I am certainly not that person but have fun with your sleuth work anyway. :gaydance:

More on the Tavistock Institute:
Editor, Tim Aho's note: See Watch Unto Prayer report on The Heritage Foundation founded by Paul Weyrich with funding from Joseph Coors, who also founded and financed respectively the Moral Majority and Council for National Policy.]

Tavistock Institute developed the mass brain-washing techniques which were first used experimentally on American prisoners of war in Korea. Its experiments in crowd control methods have been widely used on the American public, a surreptitious but nevertheless outrageous assault on human freedom by modifying individual behavior through topical psychology. A German refugee, Kurt Lewin, became director of Tavistock in 1932. He came to the U.S. in 1933 as a "refugee", the first of many infiltrators, and set up the Harvard Psychology Clinic, which originated the propaganda campaign to turn the American public against Germany and involve us in World War II.

In 1938, Roosevelt executed a secret agreement with Churchill which in effect ceded U.S. sovereignty to England, because it agreed to let Special Operations Executive control U.S. policies. To implement this agreement, Roosevelt sent General Donovan to London for indoctrination before setting up OSS (now the CIA) under the aegis of SOE-SIS. The entire OSS program, as well as the CIA has always worked on guidelines set up by the Tavistock Institute.

[Editor, Tim Aho: See Watch Unto Prayer report on http://watch.pair.com/jbs-cnp.html The John Birch Society & Council for National Policy for information regarding CIA operations on the Christian Right.]

Tavistock Institute originated the mass civilian bombing raids carried out by Roosevelt and Churchill purely as a clinical experiment in mass terror, keeping records of the results as they watched the "guinea pigs" reacting under "controlled laboratory conditions". All Tavistock and American foundation techniques have a single goal---to break down the psychological strength of the individual and render him helpless to oppose the dictators of the World Order. Any technique which helps to break down the family unit, and family inculcated principles of religion, honor, patriotism and sexual behavior, is used by the Tavistock scientists as weapons of crowd control.
No one can refute this information because we see it happening before our very eyes. Americans have been conditioned, brainwashed, to view Islam as the enemy to their "freedom", when it is actually the old euro bloodlines royal family and many of their organizations and think tanks who are the true enemy to mankind. These people also control Hollywood and have used the "music" and movies/TV to break down the family structure and union between man and woman. This is why we see garbage today like the LGBT movement and victims like Bruce Jenner who was once a strong successful male athlete, and who was turned into a transvestite. That is social engineering, Jenner wasn't born a woman, he was a born a man and he knew it, but the powers that shouldn't be are basically telling the world, see what we can do. It's the same people behind the mental break down of Kanye West, Britney Spears, Amanda Bynes, Shia Labeouf, and Miley Cyrus, Martin Lawrence, and many others. There are mechanical engineers, and there are social engineers. What we see with humanity in the west today is all social engineered. Americans only know what they do because certain people got together and made it that way and they used universities and the television (tell-a-vision) to do it. Imagine if there were no Hollywood, no TV, how would America and humanity be different? Well, as a society people would likely be much healthier, physically, and mentally. But instead you have many young girls today taking "selfies" with their tongue hanging out or making stupid kissy faces,for example, because they saw Miley cyrus doing it, so they mimic it because they think it's the cool thing to do. Monkey see, monkey do.

I gotta head out to class (Sociology) but I'll be back later (unless a butthurt moderator bans me). Y'all have a nice day now. :like:
We have moderators here??

:mindblown:

:therapist:
Caspian
сибирский

Here is a interesting video someone made about the AIPAC lobby and Israel influence over US government/congress. Proof that Americans have been brainwashed is that they are quick to be critical of Islam while they know nothing about Zionism. They completely miss the elephant in the room that has broke down their country over a short century, beginning in 1871 and then with the final knockout in 1913 when the "federal" reserve act was signed in by puppet president Woodrow Wilson. Puppets back then, puppets today, all loyal to the same "new world order" influence which can be traced to London/England. Spreading the word of the king. If you are unclear you can watch Mel Gibson's, Braveheart.

In 1871 the USA had been transformed into a corporation and all US citizens were then property of the crown. Your birth certificate basically says that you are a labor resource, a corporation. This is not the work of "Islam" or "Muslims". This is the work of old euro bloodlines. Remember this on 4th of July when you are celebrating "independence" day. The US is not independent, they haven't been for over a hundred years. The USA is owned and controlled via proxy through Israel by the royal family, the vatican, and the rothschild family, with help from others such as rockefellers, and other people we don't see on fox, nbc, cnn, etc.

Freemasonry plays a large part in this entire operation as well. Just take a look at George Bush and John Kerry, both members of Skull & Bones out of Yale. Yes, let us talk more about tin foil hats and conspiracy theories because Americans have blamed Islam for their problems since 2001 but their country has grown weaker in the last sixteen years despite militarily occupying five different nations in the middle east against those peoples will. Maybe it's time to consider that maybe Islam is not the problem. Do we seen Islam lobbies controlling US congress? No. Do "Muslims" control the world monetary system that the US is subject to? No. Do "Muslims" or Islam force you to pay income tax every April, and harass you and/or imprison you when you don't pay? No. A few things to consider when talking about "Islam" and "Muslims".

Earl Hilliard is seen at 13 minutes into the above video explaining how the mainstream media smeared him and reported lies about him supporting Osama Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, and Gaddafi, because he refused to sign sanctions against Iran, Syria, and Iraq. The Zionist faction also smeared US congressman James Trafficant, and US congresswoman Cynthia McKinney for not bowing down to the AIPAC lobby. The mainstream media also smeared Dr. Ron Paul many times for being critical of the wars, and of the "federal" reserve (hint: it's not "federal"). I'm not implying here that Saudi Arabia are innocent, because they are not, however the USA's troubles are not due to Islam, they are due to people who manufacture wars using religion and fallacies reported on the tell-a-vision, the wars then cause refugees which creates culture clash which creates division and more wars. Classic divide and conquer technique but executed in a covert and sophisticated manner so that most people remain oblivious.

Here is "Lord" rothschild speaking on Zionism and the Arthur Balfour declaration (1917). Facts, or theories? :zing: