OT 13: Unholy Guacamole

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Johnny_P wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:16 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:03 pm

I mean I enjoy taking racing with him but when he goes on his troymunististic :deadhorse: tirades I just can't even.
Just one fewer member. We only have about 20 participating members in this place anymore.
The Few. The Proud. The DFDers.
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

razr390 wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:14 pm Drafted a memo regarding mail intake procedures re: Austin serial bomber guy and got recognized by my AVP for taking the initiative and doing it.

Johnny_P

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:18 pm

Just one fewer member. We only have about 20 participating members in this place anymore.
how many did he drive off :doe:
Good point.
Johnny_P

SAWCE wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:18 pm

Apex
Drives: Abominable

Johnny_P wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:22 pm

:lolol:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Johnny_P wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:22 pm

funny, but i think its fake
brain go brrrrrr
Barnes93cb
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

KYGTIGuy wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:59 am
Barnes93cb wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:56 am I’m so pissed about credit.

It’s my own fault. But I didn’t catch my bank not doing my auto payments. And got two months behind. Went from a 781 to 690. It’s fucking bullshit.
And there is no recourse. It basically fuck you we don't care.

Did it go down on all 3 ?
Not sure. Went down on both from credit karma.

I was going to pay the bike off too. But now I need the payment history.
SAWCE

Barnes93cb wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:32 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:59 am

And there is no recourse. It basically fuck you we don't care.

Did it go down on all 3 ?

Won't paying the bike off show as a paid off loan, plus a lower d:e ratio, thus helping your score just as much as keeping that payment around? Missed payments will show for up to 7 years IIRC.. staying current on other payments isn't going to offset that.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

SAWCE wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:34 pm

Won't paying the bike off show as a paid off loan, plus a lower d:e ratio, thus helping your score just as much as keeping that payment around? Missed payments will show for up to 7 years IIRC.. staying current on other payments isn't going to offset that.
yes.

also if it was for the bike you can call and have them remove that if you agree to pay it off. just get proof of conversation OR send a letter.
brain go brrrrrr
Barnes93cb

Okay then I’ll just pay it off. That puts my d:e ratio to 0. I only owe a few grand.
Barnes93cb

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:37 pm

yes.

also if it was for the bike you can call and have them remove that if you agree to pay it off. just get proof of conversation OR send a letter.
Good to know. I’ll give that a try tomorrow evening. I’d like to hope they will help a deployed service member out. I will play that card to get my credit back up.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Barnes93cb wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:39 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:37 pm

yes.

Good to know. I’ll give that a try tomorrow evening. I’d like to hope they will help a deployed service member out. I will play that card to get my credit back up.
:doit:

deployed service guy with cash in hand.... all they want is their money. be nice offer to pay all the fees and stuff and pay off loan on the condition they fix the report.

Shit like that stays on the reports of people that are poor and or too lazy to get it removed.
brain go brrrrrr
SAWCE

Just went to two of my cards and requested credit line increases since they hadn't gotten any in a while.. $1200 added to one, $1500 added to the other. Both soft inqueries, so won't negatively affect my credit score. Boom.
Barnes93cb

SAWCE wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:42 pm Just went to two of my cards and requested credit line increases since they hadn't gotten any in a while.. $1200 added to one, $1500 added to the other. Both soft inqueries, so won't negatively affect my credit score. Boom.
I’ve never had an issue with my usaa credit card in 5 years. But they will not raise my limit past 1k. But god forbid I ask chase for a 1k raise and I get 5. My chase cards are 12&6k. So I just don’t use the usaa card except to renew my Xbox live.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

razr390 wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:14 pm Drafted a memo regarding mail intake procedures re: Austin serial bomber guy and got recognized by my AVP for taking the initiative and doing it.
Did you come up with the idea whilst shiting per previous post?
SAWCE

Barnes93cb wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:49 pm
SAWCE wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:42 pm Just went to two of my cards and requested credit line increases since they hadn't gotten any in a while.. $1200 added to one, $1500 added to the other. Both soft inqueries, so won't negatively affect my credit score. Boom.
I’ve never had an issue with my usaa credit card in 5 years. But they will not raise my limit past 1k. But god forbid I ask chase for a 1k raise and I get 5. My chase cards are 12&6k. So I just don’t use the usaa card except to renew my Xbox live.
I never ask chase for increases since you have to call to do it now. I just want to click a button on a screen and have people throw money at me. #camgurl
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:18 pm

how many did he drive off :doe:
Snowflakes anyway.

Fuck'em
Barnes93cb

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:41 pm
Barnes93cb wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:39 pm

:doit:

deployed service guy with cash in hand.... all they want is their money. be nice offer to pay all the fees and stuff and pay off loan on the condition they fix the report.

Shit like that stays on the reports of people that are poor and or too lazy to get it removed.
Yeah not really poor. And I’m motivated enough because I’m pissed my bank didn’t do their job. I also like the fact that in five years since I got my first card I made no mistakes and got to 781 credit.
Barnes93cb

SAWCE wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:52 pm
Barnes93cb wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:49 pm

I never ask chase for increases since you have to call to do it now. I just want to click a button on a screen and have people throw money at me. #camgurl
I didn’t know they went to a call system. I’ve always done it on their site. But they have also randomly increased my limit too.
SAWCE

Barnes93cb wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:57 pm
SAWCE wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:52 pm

I didn’t know they went to a call system. I’ve always done it on their site. But they have also randomly increased my limit too.
It used to be weirdly hidden on their site, then I heard they got rid of it. I haven't checked myself in a while though. I'll do that now.

Got another $1000 added to a Banana Republic store card that I never use but keep open because it doesn't have an annual fee :troywax:
Barnes93cb

SAWCE wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:03 pm
Barnes93cb wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:57 pm

It used to be weirdly hidden on their site, then I heard they got rid of it. I haven't checked myself in a while though. I'll do that now.

Got another $1000 added to a Banana Republic store card that I never use but keep open because it doesn't have an annual fee :troywax:
Isn’t there a point in which too much available credit is a bad thing?
Barnes93cb

Also how many cards do you have? It seems like quite a few.
SAWCE

Barnes93cb wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:04 pm
SAWCE wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:03 pm

Isn’t there a point in which too much available credit is a bad thing?
6?

Nordstrom store card that I opened when I bought a suit cause I got free tailoring and some decent cash back.
BR store card.
Chase Southwest.
Discover It.
Target store card that I use for the 5% off whenever I shop there, plus free shipping from their site.
Aviator Mastercard.
CapitalOne Visa.

7. Maybe more than I should have, and I know store cards don't look great on your report, but I don't think it's too excessive. Aviator, CapitalOne, and Discover all have annual fees, so I'm planning on closing them all next month before they hit.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Gap store and the mall is closing. 50% + off. I hate spending money on clothes. No fan of Gap but pants is pants.

Last week I was looking for one of my hoodies and referred to it as my "new" hoodie cause it's my newest one........ Got it for Xmas 2011
SAWCE

KYGTIGuy wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:10 pm Gap store and the mall is closing. 50% + off. I hate spending money on clothes. No fan of Gap but pants is pants.

Last week I was looking for one of my hoodies and referred to it as my "new" hoodie cause it's my newest one........ Got it for Xmas 2011
I've been wearing Levi's 541, athletic slim fit jeans for a few years. I owned three pairs, but just ripped through the crotch of one of them the other week. Bought some Levi's 505 from Costco for $30 yesterday hoping the straight fit would be better than the slimmer fit of the 541, but they're still too tight even though I sized up the waist a bit. Need to return those, and then try to find some Levi's 550 on sale somewhere for a decent price. "Relaxed" thigh that tapers in below the knee so the ankles aren't super baggy around your shoes.