Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

[user not found] wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:21 am
CorvetteWaxer wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:17 am

Well, I guess when the trans fails, that's the "life" of it... :iono:
:dat:

Life of the car, doe... :notsure:

I like to change the trans oil out every 36k or immediately after purchasing a pre-owned car.
Mine gets changed with the annual clutch replacement. :lol:
Apex

[user not found] wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:32 pm Mid Winter garage clean out. Notbad.
Making room for a new :truk: ? :hue:
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

Just saw The Post. Very good.

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Balmy day today. Picked up and packed away all the outside Christmas decorations while Mrs and a friend went downtown to the march. Afterward, buddy (husband of the female who went to the march with wifey) and I met them at a 5/7 :drool: Thai restaurant. So good.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

:hai:
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

IKEA’d with gf today. Then celebrated our 6 year anniversary at Chuy’s Tex-Mex :fatty:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Calvinball

wap wrote:Balmy day today. Picked up and packed away all the outside Christmas decorations while Mrs and a friend went downtown to the march. Afterward, buddy (husband of the female who went to the march with wifey) and I met them at a 5/7 :drool: Thai restaurant. So good.
What march?

CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

razr390 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:30 am IKEA’d with gf today. Then celebrated our 6 year anniversary at Chuy’s Tex-Mex :fatty:
6 years?

Damn man, when are you going to just make it official and get married?

Congrats!
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

Calvinball wrote:
wap wrote:Balmy day today. Picked up and packed away all the outside Christmas decorations while Mrs and a friend went downtown to the march. Afterward, buddy (husband of the female who went to the march with wifey) and I met them at a 5/7 :drool: Thai restaurant. So good.
What march?

The :tits: march. We even had one in Lexington.
wap

razr390 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:30 am IKEA’d with gf today. Then celebrated our 6 year anniversary at Chuy’s Tex-Mex :fatty:
I like Ikea. I haven't Ikea'd in a long time. :wub: their cafe.
wap

Calvinball wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:50 am
What march?

:bruh: The Women's March.
350,000 in Chicago.
wap

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:57 am
6 years?

Congrats!
wap

troyguitar wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:07 am
Calvinball wrote:
What march?

The :tits: march. We even had one in Lexington.
razr390

6 years?

Congrats!
We were both talking about that last night over dinner. We know we want to get married eventually but we know it’s not the right time now. Neither one of us really “want” to because 6 years is a lot but we are high school sweethearts and we started dating at a really young age me 17, her 18.

Throughout that this is our first few months living on our own and together so we plan to take it easy and see how we end up doing day-to-day with those new scenario before we think about the next step.

But yeah, literally both of our families are like “y u no get married already :sass:

I guess it’s because 6 years is our “official” anniversary but in true relationship terms we weren’t really independent and matured until maybe 2-3 years ago. High school relationships are all soapy and puppy love phase.

But yea, that’s the plan. If we don’t kill each other through living together and trying to last, we eventually gon’ get married
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Calvinball

razr390 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:14 am

6 years?

Congrats!
We were both talking about that last night over dinner. We know we want to get married eventually but we know it’s not the right time now. Neither one of us really “want” to because 6 years is a lot but we are high school sweethearts and we started dating at a really young age me 17, her 18.

Throughout that this is our first few months living on our own and together so we plan to take it easy and see how we end up doing day-to-day with those new scenario before we think about the next step.

But yeah, literally both of our families are like “y u no get married already :sass:

I guess it’s because 6 years is our “official” anniversary but in true relationship terms we weren’t really independent and matured until maybe 2-3 years ago. High school relationships are all soapy and puppy love phase.

But yea, that’s the plan. If we don’t kill each other through living together and trying to last, we eventually gon’ get married
Definitely a good idea to spend a year or so living together before any further, bigger commitments.
Barnes93cb
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

Good luck on the marriage front.

I just had my first counseling session today.
Apex

Calvinball wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:37 am

Definitely a good idea to spend a year or so living together before any further, bigger commitments.

Living together on your own changes things.
razr390

Apex wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:59 am
Calvinball wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:37 am

We are already butting heads on some things. Nothing major but definitely noticeable that there is work to be done in terms of compromise on both ends
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

razr390 wrote:
Apex wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:59 am :dat:

We are already butting heads on some things. Nothing major but definitely noticeable that there is work to be done in terms of compromise on both ends
Our laws state that your are legally common law (married) after one year of living together, which i think is :disgust: for anyone who owns a home or has assets.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Tarspin wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:14 am
razr390 wrote:
Our laws state that your are legally common law (married) after one year of living together, which i think is :disgust: for anyone who owns a home or has assets.
One year!?! It's like 5 in the US or something.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

6 years?

Congrats!

Neither of you have ever dated anyone else?

Not saying that's bad, but also don't fall into the trap of thinking you're the best for each other and keeping something going that doesn't work simply because you've "been together forever".

I married my wife in less than a year after meeting her. But, I knew what I was looking for (because of a series of :sass: before) and she was it. We're celebrating 6 years of marriage in June, and I couldn't imagine my life any other way.

You're approaching it the right way...just be cautious.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
razr390

Detroit wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:27 am

Not saying that's bad, but also don't fall into the trap of thinking you're the best for each other and keeping something going that doesn't work simply because you've "been together forever".

I married my wife in less than a year after meeting her. But, I knew what I was looking for (because of a series of :sass: before) and she was it. We're celebrating 6 years of marriage in June, and I couldn't imagine my life any other way.

We both dated before each other but we also started our relationship really young I so know what you’re saying.
ChrisoftheNorth

razr390 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:05 pm
Detroit wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:27 am

We both dated before each other but we also started our relationship really young I so know what you’re saying.
Yea, so you've never been with anyone else.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:58 am
Tarspin wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:14 am Our laws state that your are legally common law (married) after one year of living together, which i think is :disgust: for anyone who owns a home or has assets.
One year is NUTS. It's ten here in PA.
Doesn't exist in California, contrary to popular belief / rumor mill / "my friend" stories.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:08 pm
razr390 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:05 pm
Yea, so you've never been with anyone else.
:yikes: :doomed: :yikes: