Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

I am currently making some Hawaiian fried rice

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiiiiiiiiiiiiat

Breakfast was served couch side this morning because I can barely fucking move after yesterday’s wedding and also because Zilch makes for a really good husband.

So more Instagram styled pics this morning than pinshit. There’s totally a difference. (There’s not.)

Bloody Mary’s

And sausage and grits with a runny egg and a cheese kind of like manchego but not exactly manchego.

If you need me, I’ll be in a coma on this sofa for the next 12 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm At the risk of being sucked into your wedding planner decorative vortex, that is kind of cute.
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

And dinner.

#notcrockpotribs

Zilch had sauce with his but I didn’t and they certainly didn’t need them. Smoked for about three hours.

Sides are just smashed potatoes with basil pesto and some broccoli salad.

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm At the risk of being sucked into your wedding planner decorative vortex, that is kind of cute.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

looks delish
brain go brrrrrr
Calvinball

Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Calvinball wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:30 am Image

What that be? Besides brussels and potatoes. Pork chop?
stripethree
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '04 R32, '90 Miata, '17 CB300F

I made these. They taste better than they look :aintcare: Delicious. Filling is cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Playing with puff pastry is fun.

goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

stripethree wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:36 am I made these. They taste better than they look :aintcare: Delicious. Filling is cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Playing with puff pastry is fun.

cant eat eggs but can do milk and cheese. :jelly:
brain go brrrrrr
Calvinball

Sno wrote:
Calvinball wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:30 am Image

What that be? Besides brussels and potatoes. Pork chop?
Yes ma’am.

stripethree
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:00 am cant eat eggs but can do milk and cheese. :jelly:
I can, but I should cut back. I do almost no milk - coconut or almond when needed - but cheese... cheese is amazing.
stripethree
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Crock pot action. Italian meatballs cooked overnight. I definitely had some for breakfast and they are delicious. I have to find place around here that sells ground veal. Half beef, half pork is good but splitting it three ways with veal is better. I bet Salt and Time sells some.

KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:00 am
stripethree wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:36 am I made these. They taste better than they look :aintcare: Delicious. Filling is cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Playing with puff pastry is fun.

cant eat eggs but can do milk and cheese. :jelly:
Allergic to eggs?
stripethree
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:41 am Allergic to eggs?
:raiseshand: but, I think it's changing. Recently had non-grilled Chick Fil A where they use a milk/egg wash and was fine.
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

stripethree wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:02 am Crock pot action. Italian meatballs cooked overnight. I definitely had some for breakfast and they are delicious. I have to find place around here that sells ground veal. Half beef, half pork is good but splitting it three ways with veal is better. I bet Salt and Time sells some.

This is my biggest frustration with my lasagna, too. ToTD lasagna, too. I really really prefer a beef, pork, veal mix for the meat and no one in Columbus has ground veal, either. I could get it at the place we sent you meats from in Indy but for fucks sake, the drive just for veal.

I need an Italian hand gesture emoji...
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

stripethree wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:52 am
KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:41 am Allergic to eggs?
:raiseshand: but, I think it's changing. Recently had non-grilled Chick Fil A where they use a milk/egg wash and was fine.
Allergies are so strange. I developed an allergy to squid and scallops over the last 5 years. Still can eat oysters, shrimp, etc

You got a reaction from just an egg wash?
stripethree
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:03 am You got a reaction from just an egg wash?
I did not, which is surprising and new to me. For a while (last 7 years, since it first happened) it has been very sensitive. For example, a single spoonful of Cherry Garcia ice cream would make me sick. A few weeks ago I accidentally downed 1/3 of a pint of ice cream that had egg/egg yolks as the 5th ingredient and did not get ill. It's weird. And this isn't just "me getting sick", the initial reaction in 2011 put me in the hospital and I got blood tests done to verify what was going on.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

stripethree wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:02 am Crock pot action. Italian meatballs cooked overnight. I definitely had some for breakfast and they are delicious. I have to find place around here that sells ground veal. Half beef, half pork is good but splitting it three ways with veal is better. I bet Salt and Time sells some.

That looks :drool:
Kindly spoon some into an envelope and mail to my secret PO box. kthx
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
stripethree
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

wap wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:47 pmThat looks :drool:
Thanks! They were tasty in the morning but even better at dinner after a day of sitting in the sauce in the fridge.
:megusta:
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 22’ Chevy Blazer

Don't have a picture since it's not much right now, but I've got a pork shoulder in the crock pot for pulled pork sandwiches tonight. Haven't decided what else to have with it, probably gonna have the wife pick whatever she wants since the pork was my choice.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

stripethree wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:46 am
wap wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:47 pmThat looks :drool:
Thanks! They were tasty in the morning but even better at dinner after a day of sitting in the sauce in the fridge.
:megusta:
:word:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Sunday baking with Sno:

Have a breakfast thing tomorrow so a sausage and herder quiche with a biscuit crust on the right. First time using this recipe and I’m so far pleased with it. Interested to cut into this biscuit crust...

And from scratch cinnarolls. Will get baked tomorrow and a cream cheese icing added.

KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Devilchrono wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:54 am Don't have a picture since it's not much right now, but I've got a pork shoulder in the crock pot for pulled pork sandwiches tonight. Haven't decided what else to have with it, probably gonna have the wife pick whatever she wants since the pork was my choice.

My Favorite side for pulled pork is brisket. Ribs work too. Maybe a chicken wing of youre on a diet.

If there is space left on the plate, Slaw and one of the following potato salad/baked beans/Mac and cheese

:)
stripethree
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Sno wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:25 pm Sunday baking with Sno
I'll take the pan on the left please and thank you. :aintcare: if it maybe kills me because :drool:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

i cut up a deer roast and made a half ass attempt at deer crockpot chili this morning before running out the door.

Will see what 10 hours with onions peppahs and a tabasco "starter" kit does on a large roast.
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

stripethree wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:59 am
Sno wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:25 pm Sunday baking with Sno
I'll take the pan on the left please and thank you. :aintcare: if it maybe kills me because :drool:
Yeeeeah, dose might kill you. Maybe not as fast as the five eggs in the one on the right but you’d be risking it.