Forgot to take pics
I need this in my body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Barnes93cb
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

Breakfast was simple. But effective.

Scrambled eggs with garlic, cheese, and bell peppers. Oh and some hot sauce because I need some spice in my life. With a side of coffee.

wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Barnes93cb wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:14 am Breakfast was simple. But effective.

Scrambled eggs with garlic, cheese, and bell peppers. Oh and some hot sauce because I need some spice in my life. With a side of coffee.

:notbad:
Yesterday I scrambled eggs with tomatoes, green peppers, mushrooms, shredded taco cheese, pepper, and garlic powder. T'was :notbad:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
stripethree
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '04 R32, '90 Miata, '17 CB300F

Super pleased with lunch today (and for much of this week) - a variation of an Asian chicken salad.

Prep was done last night. Baked the chicken with a little olive oil, salt, & pepper and dealt with veggies while waiting. Chopped the chicken and finished it in a glaze of soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, honey, ginger, and red pepper. Nuked chicken it for 1 minute before final assembly.
wap

:notbad:
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Barnes93cb wrote:Breakfast was simple. But effective.

I have that same walmart plate/bowl/mug set, or at least the same pattern with slightly different colors... :scrooge: lyfe
wap

troyguitar wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:17 pm

I have that same walmart plate/bowl/mug set, or at least the same pattern with slightly different colors... :scrooge: lyfe
My every day shit is from Sears. Fellow :scrooge:
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiiiiiiiiiiiiat

stripethree wrote:Super pleased with lunch today (and for much of this week) - a variation of an Asian chicken salad.

Prep was done last night. Baked the chicken with a little olive oil, salt, & pepper and dealt with veggies while waiting. Chopped the chicken and finished it in a glaze of soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, honey, ginger, and red pepper. Nuked chicken it for 1 minute before final assembly.
This looks amazing. Every time Zilch starts in on some Asian fusion I'm all over it.

We, too, pimped our salads tonight. Zilch with dat Brie doe.. he made homemade croutons. Because over achiever. Image

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm At the risk of being sucked into your wedding planner decorative vortex, that is kind of cute.
Barnes93cb

These arent what I would typically use. We moved in with a friend for a few months so everyone could save some money and reduce debt.

The wife and I have :waxer: pfaltzgraff kitchen sets. We bought two matching sets and two sets of hammered iron silverware. We spent quite a bit on our kitchen. It all goes well with our :waxer: stainless calphalon cookware.
troyguitar

Barnes93cb wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:50 pm
These arent what I would typically use. We moved in with a friend for a few months so everyone could save some money and reduce debt.

The wife and I have :waxer: pfaltzgraff kitchen sets. We bought two matching sets and two sets of hammered iron silverware. We spent quite a bit on our kitchen. It all goes well with our :waxer: stainless calphalon cookware.
Please forgive me for assuming that you were a fellow unrefined :scrooge: good sir. I shall attempt to avoid speaking to you in such a manner in the future. Enjoy your fancy stuff.

Food tastes the same to me regardless of the plate it's on - apparently I'm a moran.
Barnes93cb

troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:48 pm
Barnes93cb wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:50 pm

Please forgive me for assuming that you were a fellow unrefined :scrooge: good sir. I shall attempt to avoid speaking to you in such a manner in the future. Enjoy your fancy stuff.

Food tastes the same to me regardless of the plate it's on - apparently I'm a moran.
Oh no. I would still be using tupperware if it was up to me.

The wife wanted this stuff and she paid for it. Its nice and I wont complain about it. But I wouldnt have spent this much money myself.

I actually like the look of the stuff we are using currently. I just hate the ridges on the plate. I seem to always have the plate turned 90 degrees and scrape over those every time I go to use a knife.
troyguitar

:tits: gonna :tits:

I bought the walmart stuff as a "fancy" thing for myself but luckily have not been forced to "upgrade" it yet.
Barnes93cb

troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:03 pm :tits: gonna :tits:

I bought the walmart stuff as a "fancy" thing for myself but luckily have not been forced to "upgrade" it yet.
I really like our :waxer: stuff. I would have just been too cheap to buy it.

Its really nice. My wife is willing to spend money on items that are regularly used. Its introduced me to nicer things in life. The kitchen is her happy place so she didnt cut any corners. Its honestly the best room we have earned our moneys worth from. The living room furniture doesnt even get enough usage for me to say we have earned our moneys worth.
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Zilch has steak and potatoes on the grill that have me :drool:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm At the risk of being sucked into your wedding planner decorative vortex, that is kind of cute.
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Dat massive meat, doe.

stripethree
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Sno wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:26 pm Dat massive meat, doe.

Steak looks 5/7. Photo though, that could use a little more of that Sno pinshit magic. It might be Sunday night, but it's wedding season, game on all the time.
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

stripethree wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:04 pm
Sno wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:26 pm Dat massive meat, doe.

Steak looks 5/7. Photo though, that could use a little more of that Sno pinshit magic. It might be Sunday night, but it's wedding season, game on all the time.
Agreed. Proof that Zilch is in fact, a mortal.

Potatos were 5/7 on flavor, doe. All up in that steak juice. Mmm....
stripethree
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

I assumed Sno was the photog there. Zilch is allowed a pass on sub-pinshit level photo quality. He lives his life a quarter mile at a time, not on Instaface.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

stripethree wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:26 am I assumed Sno was the photog there. Zilch is allowed a pass on sub-pinshit level photo quality. He lives his life a quarter mile at a time, not on Instaface.
The pics are always hers. She's the artsy one.
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

4zilch wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:46 pm
stripethree wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:26 am I assumed Sno was the photog there. Zilch is allowed a pass on sub-pinshit level photo quality. He lives his life a quarter mile at a time, not on Instaface.
The pics are always hers. She's the artsy one.
Zilch always plates, doe. The presentation is worth 15 points.
stripethree
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Sno wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:53 pm Zilch always plates, doe. The presentation is worth 15 points.
Typical management. Shit rolls downhill. :sass:
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

Salad niçoise - photo and plating by me - liberties taken with non-traditional ingredients

As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

4zilch wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:17 pm Salad niçoise - photo and plating by me - liberties taken with non-traditional ingredients

Look at you with your cropping, straight lines, and off centered subject matter! :proud:
rockchops
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

Homemade pizza. Homemade turkey sausage, peppers, onions, mushrooms, spinach, bacon. Image
wap

rockchops wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:02 pm Homemade pizza. Homemade turkey sausage, peppers, onions, mushrooms, spinach, bacon. Image
:drool: