DFD Dream Thread-Share your dreams here!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

datgrundle wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:07 am
wap wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:41 am

Dem work hours :disgust:

Hopefully it'll slow down a bit for you in the fall and you can share some of your :wtf: dreams again.
With those hours I've been super unconscious either due to stress/fatigue or booze. No dreams lately
:(
Hope your sitch improves soon.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Last night I dreamt that Melon and I (a few more of you were there but I can't remember who) were visiting Detroit, but he lived in Lancaster and my car got stolen while we were in his garage checking out the :poorvette: :( I walked around the neighborhood trying to click the panic button on my keyfob but as soon as I got to a group of houses where I could hear it, it stopped because they disconnected the battery.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

I had an interesting dream that was related to the "ordeal" I was dealing with last night and afternoon. So instead of AT&T on my iphone, it either said "no service" or "searching..." so i pretty much had to settle with whatsapp, imessage or fb messenger. When I finally got home last night, first thing I tried was to take out my sim and do all sorts of shit. Then I decided to finally update it to ios11. I tried to install, and even though I am connected to wi-fi and works just fine, apparently not strong enough to make it happen. I went to sleep thinking I will visit at&t to resolve the situation on my lunch break.

So the dream was I finally got it solved, I woke up at 5 am then slept in for 15 mins, that dream came back again then when I actually woke up, I was :disappoint: Then I tried again to update. After the update is done and boom, what do you know AT&T is back :lolol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

I dreamt I got a Chevy S10 last night :gag:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

I had a dream that I was in Turkey and randomly ran into the turkish girl I dated over a year ago when she studied here for college. We drove an hour away from Istanbul into a rural area, and when she was right about to give me a roadie, some fucker in the semi behind me honked his annoying ass modded horn and bam woke up and said FUCKKKK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
wap

Here's a couple of weird ones from last night.

First, I dreamed I was at a party, in a library of all places, with my college buddies and without any of our spouses so we were back in our 20's. Anyway, most people left and me and this girl were left at a table. We started goofing around and holding hands when she gave me a little playful shove which caused me to bump into someone in a chair at an adjacent table who turned out to be Ben Carson, Herr Cheato's Secretary of Housing and Urban Development. :wtf: Then I woke up.

Second one, I was going downtown for an unspecified appointment with the same group of friends as the first dream, except we were our current ages and our spouses were there. We got to this cool old art deco building and walked down this long dimly lit hall with archways on either side, looking for an elevator because we had to go to the 8th floor. Couldn't find an elevator so I asked some dude behind a desk and he directed me to a service elevator beyond a roped off archway. All my friends suddenly disappeared and I went down this corridor, through a door, and find myself in the living room of Jonathon Brandmeier, a very popular local DJ from 10-20 years ago (he was syndicated so some of you may know who he is). I told him I had to pee and he told me to just piss on his carpet, so I did. I then left and found and boarded the elevator, by myself, but my wife was somehow already in it. The elevator had no walls, just railings about 3 feet high and was full of office furniture. So the elevator starts going up and at the 5th floor we're suddenly outdoors and pass a grassy dog run - 5 floors up. At the 7th floor we started going sideways outside like we're a train on rails, and we're slowly ascending toward the 8th floor. Now there are a bunch of people on the elevator all talking about their various appointments that they're going to. I'm getting anxious because I'm 25 minutes late for what I suddenly believe was a dentist appointment when my wife tells someone that I'm going to a dancing lesson appointment. Then I woke up.

So much :wtf: last night, and I wasn't even drinking.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Apparently I slept really well last night because I remembered most of my dream.

It started out with my doing some downhill mountain biking at a local mountain, mind you the mountain is green with vegetation and dirt for the jumps. I'm riding down, hit a big jump, land on a trampoline and bounce over to the landing of another jump. When I land I keep riding down to the chairlifts to head back up.

When I reach the chairlift, the ground is now covered in snow and there are lines of people waiting to get on the lift with their skis and snowboards. Somehow I go from mountain bike under me to having all of my ski gear on and skis on my feet. I decided that I didn't want to get on that chairlift with everyone so I started to ski uphill to a different area. I notice some people skating on a frozen pond so I head on over and skate out on my skis. Look down under the ice and see that it's a koi pond. I slide over to the edge of the pond and wake up.
SAWCE

Had a series of weird dreams last night.. don't remember many details, but they go something like:

Dream 1: back at my childhood house with my family trying to convince my parents that I'm not addicted to meth :dafuq:

Dream 2: driving down some mountain road, but my buddy from college is driving my jeep. He gets it pinned between these rocks and I'm pissed that it's gonna be all scratched up. We get out to look at the damage, but now it's my GTI.. :aintcare: about the damage since I have the Jeep waiting for me somewhere else.

Dream 3: sexytime :jizz:

Don't remember the fourth dream.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

I had a dream I met :[user not found]: and his wife at his home.

5/7
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

Have any of you ever had dreams that you were fighting someone and the punches went in slow motion and were always soft-landing blows? :mindblown: frustration.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Apex

razr390 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:49 am Have any of you ever had dreams that you were fighting someone and the punches went in slow motion and were always soft-landing blows? :mindblown: frustration.
:matrix:
razr390

Apex wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:54 am
razr390 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:49 am Have any of you ever had dreams that you were fighting someone and the punches went in slow motion and were always soft-landing blows? :mindblown: frustration.
:matrix:
:dat: it’s petty :mindblown: and :rage: inducing. I wake up angry as hell
wap

Ok, here's a couple from the other night. Don't remember much, just snippets.

1st:
Wife and I were visiting Niagara falls with her folks. We gather in this large grandstand viewing area for some sort of show. The dude on the PA starts talking just to me over the loudspeaker like he's known me all his life. Just then my inlaws get up to leave because FIL is tired. I tell them to stay and let him sleep in his seat so they both don't miss the show. I offer him by little video camera case for a pillow. Next instant I'm in some damp underground room with giant, old machinery whirring and clanking. Do some snooping around and discover I'm under the falls. Furthermore, I learn that the water for Niagara falls actually just boringly seeps out of the bedrock underground and then is pumped up to the surface via this old machinery which turns out to be large pumps, and then allowed to flow over the cliffs to become the falls we're all familiar with. To exit this underground area I had to go through a labrinthine set of tunnels ending at a hole in the floor about as big as my foot. I look closer and discover the rock face in front of me is actually removable plaster so I pull it out and squeeze out to end up outside near the falls.

2nd:
This one is very brief. Wife and I were visiting her alma mater and we were looking at various trophies and awards in a trophy case in a hallway of some building. Inside I see a plaque dedicated to some athletic event. The recipient was someone named Katie Snopenis. :lolol: :wtf:
Apex

wap wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:06 pm Ok, here's a couple from the other night. Don't remember much, just snippets.

1st:
Wife and I were visiting Niagara falls with her folks. We gather in this large grandstand viewing area for some sort of show. The dude on the PA starts talking just to me over the loudspeaker like he's known me all his life. Just then my inlaws get up to leave because FIL is tired. I tell them to stay and let him sleep in his seat so they both don't miss the show. I offer him by little video camera case for a pillow. Next instant I'm in some damp underground room with giant, old machinery whirring and clanking. Do some snooping around and discover I'm under the falls. Furthermore, I learn that the water for Niagara falls actually just boringly seeps out of the bedrock underground and then is pumped up to the surface via this old machinery which turns out to be large pumps, and then allowed to flow over the cliffs to become the falls we're all familiar with. To exit this underground area I had to go through a labrinthine set of tunnels ending at a hole in the floor about as big as my foot. I look closer and discover the rock face in front of me is actually removable plaster so I pull it out and squeeze out to end up outside near the falls.

2nd:
This one is very brief. Wife and I were visiting her alma mater and we were looking at various trophies and awards in a trophy case in a hallway of some building. Inside I see a plaque dedicated to some athletic event. The recipient was someone named Katie Snopenis. :lolol: :wtf:
:lolol:
wap

Apex wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:09 pm
wap wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:06 pm Ok, here's a couple from the other night. Don't remember much, just snippets.

1st:

2nd:
:lolol:
Yea I woke up laughing at that one! :lol:
razr390

Katie Snopenis :lolgasm:
SAWCE

Every time I fight in a dream this is how my punches are.. its so frustrating.
razr390

SAWCE wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:18 pm
I’m genuinely curious as to why.
Apex

razr390 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:24 pm
SAWCE wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:18 pm

Because you want the fight to be some big deal, but in reality it's small potatoes and doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of life.

:iono:
razr390

Apex wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:26 pm
razr390 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:24 pm

Because you want the fight to be some big deal, but in reality it's small potatoes and doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of life.

:iono:
:dat:

we should get a :tater: or :tots: DFDmoji with tater tots as the picture. :fuckyeah:
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

SAWCE wrote:
I usually have super powers of some sort.

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

razr390 wrote:
SAWCE wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:18 pm Every time I fight in a dream this is how my punches are.. its so frustrating.
Powerless against something in real life? I dunno, dreams are literally your brain defragging.

:therapist:
razr390

Calvinball wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:50 am
razr390 wrote:
Powerless against something in real life? I dunno, dreams are literally your brain defragging.

Probably. Or just overthinking? :iono:

So interesting doe
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Had a dream that I was getting a blowie from an ex GF.
SAWCE

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:28 am Had a dream that I was getting a blowie from an ex GF.
In4pics