NEEKs 300s V8

Strut your greasy stuff!
NEEK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: DIESEL BRODOZER, R53 JCW

Yes, I did. 2016 300s V8 to replace the short owned G8 that was getting to be too much (also brodozer). The dill was nuts. 42k MSRP with the 20% off - last one they had like that. They ended going all the way to 29k for vehicle price. Gave me more than I thought on trade AND tossed in GAP, extended warranty to 7 yrs and maintenance plan. And it's all cheaper price month than what I was already paying.

Bright white with some sweet RAMZ and the perfect amount of blacked out trim. No chrome. Thank god.

S package adds Beats. Also got nav, pano roof and backup camera (are they required yet?). Comes standard with a ton of shit. Only things it doesn't have is lane departure and Shit like that.

Here she is.....

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Currently on FAPatalk
*reserved for no content*
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Did you lease it?

Trade both vehicles for the one?
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

I gotta say, that thing looks awesome. :iono:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
NEEK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote:Did you lease it?

No. No lease available.

Yes. Amazing deal. It was literally the right car to do this. I am not sure any other car would have worked. 20% off right off the bat, and they just kept going to get me where I needed to be. No money down because I literally have none.
NEEK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote:I gotta say, that thing looks awesome. :iono:
Inorite??

The S package just makes it look badass. RAMZ, black trim, all of it. Plus the inside, no wood. Just business black. Goes perfect.
NEEK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Also, YOOOOOGE thanks to Zil for being my text buddy and giving advice. Super helpful. I knew some things and he filled in the gaps. I owe that man some beer.

Max, thank you for suggesting the 300S. It gives me everything I want in one package. Absolute genius on that find. Or wait... am I supposed to hate you for it?? :iono:
NEEK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Here is a better steering wheel pic and one up close of RAMZ...

ImageImage

Currently on FAPatalk
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Nice NEEK!

Hopefully this helps get you in a better position to move forward.
ChrisoftheNorth

NEEK wrote:
Detroit wrote:Did you lease it?

No. No lease available.

Yes. Amazing deal. It was literally the right car to do this. I am not sure any other car would have worked. 20% off right off the bat, and they just kept going to get me where I needed to be. No money down because I literally have none.
:notbad:

Glad it all worked out. Now you won't have to worry about car shit for quite some time...as long as you don't :plac: it.
NEEK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Apex wrote:Nice NEEK!

Yes. It really will. As odd as it sounds that buying a 42k MSRP car will put me in a MUCH better financial state, it is. :mindblown:
NEEK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote:
NEEK wrote: No. No lease available.

:notbad:

Glad it all worked out. Now you won't have to worry about car shit for quite some time...as long as you don't :plac: it.
Nope. Tint the windows, lower it, exhaust and a blower and this thing is perfect. Pretty close as is. I will keep this sumbitch.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

NEEK wrote:Yes, I did. 2016 300s V8 to replace the short owned G8 that was getting to be too much (also brodozer). The dill was nuts. 42k MSRP with the 20% off - last one they had like that. They ended going all the way to 29k for vehicle price. Gave me more than I thought on trade AND tossed in GAP, extended warranty to 7 yrs and maintenance plan. And it's all cheaper price month than what I was already paying.

Bright white with some sweet RAMZ and the perfect amount of blacked out trim. No chrome. Thank god.

S package adds Beats. Also got nav, pano roof and backup camera (are they required yet?). Comes standard with a ton of shit. Only things it doesn't have is lane departure and Shit like that.

Here she is.....

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Currently on FAPatalk
Yas is that the very car I sent? Congrats bruh!
max225

Pretty much the same car I have had earmarked for myself when i was trying to lease... but they weren't budging... buying only... dang it!
ChrisoftheNorth

NEEK wrote:
Detroit wrote: :notbad:

Nope. Tint the windows, lower it, exhaust and a blower and this thing is perfect. Pretty close as is. I will keep this sumbitch.
:yeahok:
ChrisoftheNorth

maxtdi wrote:Pretty much the same car I have had earmarked for myself when i was trying to lease... but they weren't budging... buying only... dang it!
They know they're going to lose their asses on them, so leasing just doesn't make sense from a corp standpoint anymore.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

:bravo:
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Wooo congrats :neek: :plac: !!!
Great looking car!
max225

Detroit wrote:
maxtdi wrote:Pretty much the same car I have had earmarked for myself when i was trying to lease... but they weren't budging... buying only... dang it!
They know they're going to lose their asses on them, so leasing just doesn't make sense from a corp standpoint anymore.
I dunno how selling it at 29k makes any sort of sense... I am sure leasing it for $350 a month for the next 2 years makes some sense... at least more sense than selling to some :mahtroy: and getting it repoed (not neek)
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

NEEK wrote:

:fuckyeah: hellcat all the things.
Exhaust should be first mod. The hemi sounds awesome with the right pipes.
max225

NEEK wrote:

Maybe, no, HELL NO. I wouldn't mod it with a blower... dafuq mang... keep it stock and reliable. That's the point. You even got extenzzzeee warranty.
ChrisoftheNorth

maxtdi wrote:
Detroit wrote: They know they're going to lose their asses on them, so leasing just doesn't make sense from a corp standpoint anymore.
I dunno how selling it at 29k makes any sort of sense... I am sure leasing it for $350 a month for the next 2 years makes some sense... at least more sense than selling to some :mahtroy: and getting it repoed (not neek)
Make dat money now vs taking the loss later.
max225

These cars are killer deals... I'd gladly pick a used one up in 18 months... but from what I have seen. Nice ones such as this one are well over 20k... even 2-3 years old.
ChrisoftheNorth

maxtdi wrote:These cars are killer deals... I'd gladly pick a used one up in 18 months... but from what I have seen. Nice ones such as this one are well over 20k... even 2-3 years old.
Not when you're in the market.
max225

[user not found] wrote:Yeah, this car is :tits:

Love the :ramz: and the seats.

With the warranty you're covered for the term of the loan, which is important - so your overhead is literally fixed for the next few years.

Refi in 6 months when your credit score recovers a bit and you've got some money in the bank.
Refi :notsure:
Apex
Drives: Abominable

NEEK wrote:
Apex wrote:Nice NEEK!

Yes. It really will. As odd as it sounds that buying a 42k MSRP car will put me in a MUCH better financial state, it is. :mindblown:
:fuckyeah:

Happy for you mang, a little bit of good going on for you now. :)